What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be rich but the average Greek certainly isn’t. Energy and food costs will shoot through the roof and life will be unbearable for the average Greek and most Europeans. Of course your selfish privileged *** will just complain they aren’t pulling themselves up by their bootstraps while you keep on foaming at the mouth for war with a silver spoon sticking out.

No, this is just beginning. If you think the shock is over, that is a fool’s errand. The shock hasn’t even come yet.
Don`t worry so such about the EU, on the contrary this will be big catalist for the green transformation.

Dude, you should care for your own and Europe’s self interest.

The world is now in a transition phase as China rises to become multi-polar as China becomes the 2nd superpower alongside USA.

Remember Ukraine is being helped massively by Turkish supplied drones and they are a mainly “brown” country.

Unless you are 60 or above you will probably live to see when a non-white country China is the most powerful on earth.

We do just that, a facist putin regime threatening Europe is in no way our interest. I guess we agree on that.

We took 380 billion central bank asssts. That alone makes us 90 billion in the profit zone.

It appears Putin did not expect the EU to do that. And its just the central bank assets we took, the oligarch assets are another 150 billion.

You took less than $300 billion. And few cents of oligarch assets. What $150 billion? You are delusional :lol:

Russia also frozen $400 billion of external debt to EU and US creditors and $30 billion interest payment for this debt.

So do your math. Russia has frozen $650 billion of assets and about $100 billion of annual dividend and interest payments.

You have frozen less than $300 billion.

BTW Russia is also going to seize assets of Western companies who are leaving Russia. That is additional hundreds of billion of $.

So you try to say that after taking Bagdad there where still iraki T72s and iraki artillery there? Within range? Not taken out by A10 or Apache? What was the reason?

You do know there is a very old picture where soldier inspecting a T-72 in Saddam International that has been circulated for a long time, I will see can I find that picture for you.

Those tank were abandoned when we roll in.

Reactions: Ich
Russian losses are very big in delusional Ukrainian reality you are living in.

5 Generals, 2000 tanks. 30 fighter jets shot down just by Ghost Of Kiev single handedly :lol:

But nonetheless i suggest you to start saving up for food and fuel. There could be some serious shortages in EU later this year :lol:

Do the silly Russian trolls who come to this website think they. are achieving anything except giving everyone a laugh? While they type ludicrous drivel, their compatriots are burning alive in flimsy tanks. Russia humiliation is of there own doing

Reactions: mmr
Wait a minute...Armenia is still a thing? I thought it became Azerbaijan last year?
It simply withdrew from the lands it occupied. They also cut the bill not to Russia but to states like France to a large extent.

You took less than $300 billion. And few cents of oligarch assets. What $150 billion? You are delusional :lol:

Russia also frozen $400 billion of external debt to EU and US creditors and $30 billion interest payment for this debt.

So do your math. Russia has frozen $650 billion of assets and about $100 billion of annual dividend and interest payments.

You have frozen less than $300 billion.

Is that what the pancake face in the kremlin says comrade? If thats the case why is he so much foaming about the "european blitzkrieg against russian economy". I read RIA Novosti via translator and their foaming amd hate against europe shows our sanctions work.

You also forget one thing, we are rich ,you are dirt poor.

Medicines sent by Greece to Ukraine are said to be expired, so medical waste. @Foinikas @Apollon bros,
Don't get me started on the idiotic policies of our government when it comes to helping Ukraine.

They decided to help Ukraine militarily without asking the rest of the political parties. A lot of people want us to be neutral to this. But they decided to send weapons to Ukraine too. And what did they send? Consficated AKs.

In a country where the only thing that is not missing,are the small weapons and especially the Kalashnikovs,they sent AKs.

And now this...

At least back in the '90s we sent good aid to the Serbs and everyone united as one people.

I see no shock so far. Most rises were compensated by the state. In Germany they pay the rise in fuel prices. And now prices even start to fall.
Lol you don’t understand how economics and supply chains work do you? We are just starting to feel the impact from Trump’s trade wars here. Wait a year or two buddy.

The assets of Western shareholders from EU and US got wiped out. Russia has frozen shares of Russian companies owned by EU and US citizens for value of $250 billion. And $40 billion of annual dividend payments.

Is this what makes you so happy? :lol:
$40b dividend? Impossible.

Russia average monthly income is 35k ruble, or about 400 euros last year, now thanks Putin, less than 300 euros.

Lol you don’t understand how economics and supply chains work do you? We are just starting to feel the impact from Trump’s trade wars here. Wait a year or two buddy.

War costs money. Thats normal. You cant crush the enemy without cost. Im willing to pay that. In April i fly Egypt and in November Argentina Antarctice cruise. Its already paid. So if prices rise next year only effect would be i do only one vacation Ecuador and skip Australia. I dont consider this a big shock. Its simply adjusting a bit.

War costs money. Thats normal. You cant crush the enemy without cost. Im willing to pay that. In April i fly Egypt and in November Argentina Antarctice cruise. Its already paid. So if prices rise next year only effect would be i do only one vacation Ecuador and skip Australia. I dont consider this a big shock. Its simply adjusting a bit.
You grew up rich on your parents money, of course you’re willing to pay that. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom