What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know there is a very old picture where soldier inspecting a T-72 in Saddam International that has been circulated for a long time, I will see can I find that picture for you.

Those tank were abandoned when we roll in.

Ah, yes, i remember, the one in the garage.

Lol you don’t understand how economics and supply chains work do you? We are just starting to feel the impact from Trump’s trade wars here. Wait a year or two buddy.
It is widely believe the current suply chain issue is due to COVID restriction world wide. This isn't anything about Trump trade war.

I tried to get a bunch of stuff in China, the getting them part have no problem, the post office, however, is a problem.

It is widely believe the current suply chain issue is due to COVID restriction world wide. This isn't anything about Trump trade war.

I tried to get a bunch of stuff in China, the getting them part have no problem, the post office, however, is a problem.
It is a combination of both. Trump’s trade wars initiated the rise of inflation which was compounded by Covid. We are just starting to see extreme inflation due to these causes which demonstrates how long it takes to move through the supply chain.

$40b dividend? Impossible.

Russia average monthly income is 35k ruble, or about 400 euros last year, now thanks Putin, less than 300 euros.
Possible, dude. Possible.

Average income includes pensioners, students and welfare earners.

Russian average wage is 60k rubles.
Moscow average wage is 140k rubles.
PPP to nominal ratio for Russia is currently 4.
That means average Moscow citizen earns $6k per month equivalent for US wage with free healthcare.

It is a combination of both. Trump’s trade wars initiated the rise of inflation which was compounded by Covid. We are just starting to see extreme inflation due to these causes which demonstrates how long it takes to move through the supply chain.
Trump trade war did not impact most item, and for those item that are affected more or less it impacted the price.

As I said, I get no problem getting Chinese stuff all the way here in Australia, Finding a ship or a plane that can bring it to Australia is a giant butthole issue.

Inflation is because we all try to buy stuff post COVID and stuff is not coming for the aforementioned issue.

FOPAyrvXsAQ81dF.jpg

Russians don't even bother to recover their deads.

ossible, dude. Possible.

Average income includes pensioners, students and welfare earners.

Russian average wage is 60k rubles.
Moscow average wage is 140k rubles.
PPP to nominal ratio for Russia is currently 4.
That means average Moscow citizen earns $6k per month equivalent for US wage with free healthcare.
Maybeeeee before war
1647718565681.png

Imagin thinking your earning 6k $

Due to the occupation of Ukraine, sunflower oil sales start to restricted in Belgium and the Netherlands.

The situation in Ukraine and Russia, known as "Europe's breadbasket", causes an increase in the prices many of foodstuffs, especially flour and sunflower oil. Most of Europe's wheat and sunflower oil needs are met by Ukraine and Russia.

Some major supermarket chains in Belgium, including Colruyt and Lidl, have restricted the sale of sunflower oil, flour and canned vegetables. Lidl and Colruytgroup allow a maximum of 2 bottles of oil and 2 packets of flour per customer.

In the Netherlands, there is a shortage of sunflower oil in the near future. Supermarkets are start to limit the number of sunflower oil bottles that can be purchased per customer. Supermarket chains such as Plus and Jumbo limited cooking oil sales to 1 bottle per customer. Two-thirds of the sunflower oil imported by the Netherlands comes from Ukraine.

Şükrü Temiz, owner of the Turkish-based supermarket chain Temiz, tells Dutch media, "I'm afraid we will soon have to sell sunflower oil for 5 euros per liter. The costs have increased a lot." The price of 1 liter of sunflower oil in supermarkets in the Netherlands currently ranges from 1.8 to 2 euros. Prices were in the 1.2-1.4 range during the summer months.

You took less than $300 billion. And few cents of oligarch assets. What $150 billion? You are delusional :lol:

Russia also frozen $400 billion of external debt to EU and US creditors and $30 billion interest payment for this debt.

So do your math. Russia has frozen $650 billion of assets and about $100 billion of annual dividend and interest payments.

You have frozen less than $300 billion.

BTW Russia is also going to seize assets of Western companies who are leaving Russia. That is additional hundreds of billion of $.

Uk alone seize over 100 billion pound. why russians invest so much in uk lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom