What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote working means that companies no longer need to concentrate their resources into a given location to get maximum efficiency etc - it means western companies can now look to have their roles in the "far rung locations of their own countries" to look for individuals etc... There will be more relocation of IT services back

FYI - the member you've replied is Lying about IT services gravely suffered during Covid. Since March 2020 it's working on War footing. I had asked him to start a thread on this Subject and debate. I tell you to do the same. :coffee:
As if US & EU were immune from looking for Hospital Beds, Oxygen etc.,? Even in the month of April/May IT services were never impacted. Start a thread on this with source and debate.

Edit: Cherry picking from the Article!!!

FYI : IT Industry working from Remote since March 2020 i.e. since the start of pendamic.

View attachment 825370
View attachment 825371View attachment 825372

Again You've cherry picked Tea & Generic drugs from the Article posted by me. However, ignored that Yuan can be used as a common currency to facilitate trade between us? This is still work in progress. Only time will tell if this is loss for Russia or not.

Though, it's lose-lose for EU countries Importing Gas/Oil from Russia. They can't even stop Importing it. :(

Actually yes, their state media Ria Novosty published a victory pamphlet after 2 days of war and quickly removed it ha ha ha
I reiterate provide Russian Ministry Sources that they said that Ukraine will be conquered in 48 Hours?

Russia is slowly and surely destroying Ukrainian Citizens thanks to NATO : No Action Talk Only. 🙄

Bulgaria will provide Ukraine further humanitarian help.

However no military help will be provided Kiril Petkov, the Bulgarian prime minister says.

Russia have used following missiles to engage various targets in Ukraine.

3M14 Kalibr LACM
Iskander-K LACM (Hypersonic)
Kh-101 ALCM
Iskander-M SRBM (Hypersonic)
Tochka-U SRBM

LACM = Land Attack Cruise Missile
ALCM = Air Launched Cruise Missile
SRBM = Short Range Ballistic Missile

@FuturePAF
@jhungary

Russian cosmonauts board ISS wearing colours of Ukraine flag​

Wasn't the head of Cosmonauts talk about how they are going to strand the sole American on ISS or have it "Crashed" down on US, India and China?

Russia have used following missiles to engage various targets in Ukraine.

3M14 Kalibr LACM
Iskander-K LACM (Hypersonic)
Kh-101 ALCM
Iskander-M SRBM (Hypersonic)
Tochka-U SRBM

LACM = Land Attack Cruise Missile
ALCM = Air Launched Cruise Missile
SRBM = Short Range Ballistic Missile

@FuturePAF
@jhungary
Any indication of how many of each?

As we discussed, that didn't seems like a Hypersonic Missile tho..

Maybe that footage wasn't showing a Kinzhal. Maybe it was. Like you said, we don't know and it doesn't seem like mach 5+ missile but its not a Kalibr and the plasma/fireball doesn't seem like Tochka or Iskander.

In any case Russia says they have used Kinzhal.

Kinzhal itself is like an air launched Iskander missile. It's hypersonic in that pretty much all ballistic missiles are hypersonic at some point. So Russia has used hypersonic missiles in this war as soon as it fired its first SRBM on the first day of war.

Russia has not used HGV missiles as far as we know or they have mentioned. Russia may not have any HGV missiles at all. They have Zircon which may or may not be HGV but is a hypersonic missile probably scramjet powered.

They have Avangard which is for ICBMs if I am correct. Avangard is likely a HGV type weapon.

Hopefully no use of HGV since both would mean NATO has become active part of the war equation.

I reiterate provide Russian Ministry Sources that they said that Ukraine will be conquered in 48 Hours?

Russia is slowly and surely destroying Ukrainian Citizens thanks to NATO : No Action Talk Only. 🙄

I would say 5 dead russian generals, 14.000 dead russian underlings and extreme high loss of material is quite good action. So much damage and we are not even involved yet. Just send in weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom