What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is "Mariupol reporting"?

Look bro, I get it that both Russians and West do their propaganda to spread their PoV. But do take a critical look on who is reporting what and how much of that makes sense before blindly spreading it.

The report about Polish men is not made up by me it was from the same "Daily (trash) Mail" which was cited in the article to report the crime in Germany. And I just wanted to mention it clearly (since they have highlighted only "Nigerian" and "Iraqi" Ukrainian who committed that crime) that perversion has no nationality. Polish men are as bad as Nigerian, Iraqi, German, Pakistani, Indian Russian, American or whoever.
There was one unclear incident for 2M refugees in PL. 99.9% of the people are welcoming Ukrainians.

There is a possibility that Russia is changing tactic as a result of Western arms support, particularly anti tank weapons which makes tanks and vehicles particularly vulnerable in urban areas. This will force Russia to use missiles cruise missiles and aerial bombing which inevitably causes more destruction and collateral deaths of civilians.. Russia will not and cannot stop as it would be intolerable for Russia to be seen as being defeated by Ukraine whilst they have a full arsenal of weapons that could completely destroy Ukraine
Yes, military defeat is unimaginably bad for Putin's domestic political outlook. The best case scenario for Ukraine is a stalemate with some sort of treaty. Putin can at the least dress it up for his gullible Z boys. :coffee:

There was one unclear incident for 2M refugees in PL. 99.9% of the people are welcoming Ukrainians.

I have been in Ukraine many times and understand the Ukrainians inside out. The Polish will be fatigued pretty quickly. The Ukrainians are the definition of criminal way of living. You will see for yourself soon and already 2 million inside Poland.. I fully expect the polish to be feed up with them very very quickly.

The Ukrainians I know are one of the worst people on god's earth.. They are social people easy to mingle with and out-going but extremely criminal and mischievous and for them that is just life basically normal.. It is just the Ukrainian way of life.. The polish are the opposite

Last edited:
Several Polish men are arrested for specifically providing "shelter" to young women and children with pretty bad intentions.

source?
The same article which was cited in that post was also reporting about Polish men.

Sure, there are always some perverted idiots. But if you look into the german criminal statistics, 2/3 of all killings and rapings in germany were done by refugees or done by migration background. Poland does not have this. And that is cause of Poland do not let in refugees from Africa or greater middle east. Poland is doing right at that point.

Can you provide the link to those statistics? Please do not cite the tabloid "Bild" or other media outlets, I am so done with the propaganda outlets.

According to the statistics that I have seen, I am quoting from 2016 which is available where about 8000 such cases were reported and criminals in majority of such cases were close people to the victim (mostly ex). Now media would want to you to believe that it the immigrants, but statistics do not back it. Check this one: (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vergewaltigung)

Immigrants are easier to blame for all the problems. But those problems were only due to immigrant, I would be the first one to support their deportation or not letting them in at all.

But this is not true. Also not in this case.

And I know that is a bit off-topic and if you want we can discuss it on another thread.

Back to the war, it is day 21 now. As the things stand, if Russia is losing $20 billion a day, they must have lost be now $420 billion. Where are they getting this money from?

The report about Polish men is not made up by me it was from the same "Daily (trash) Mail" which was cited in the article to report the crime in Germany. And I just wanted to mention it clearly (since they have highlighted only "Nigerian" and "Iraqi" Ukrainian who committed that crime) that perversion has no nationality. Polish men are as bad as Nigerian, Iraqi, German, Pakistani, Indian Russian, American or whoever.

No. You mix it up.

I am here on pdf cause i like some of the countries displayed here much.

But what was coming to e.g. germany has not much to do with the countries they came from. Some countries even open prison doors and send them to Europe. You cant compare the countries from where the garbage is coming from with garbage itself. In most countries this garbage would be in jail and that is why this gabage try the "refugee style" into europe.

No. You mix it up.

I am here on pdf cause i like some of the countries displayed here much.

But what was coming to e.g. germany has not much to do with the countries they came from. Some countries even open prison doors and send them to Europe. You cant compare the countries from where the garbage is coming from with garbage itself. In most countries this garbage would be in jail and that is why this gabage try the "refugee style" into europe.

Look man, it will derail the thread. I am aware of all the media frenzy against immigrant males in Germany (and in some cases it is also true), but do not bracket them all as "prisoners".

At most, majority of them are economic immigrants who are there for search of job. Yes, there are bad apples as well. But there are many very highly qualified and sophisticated immigrant males who are contributing to German welfare system.

BTW, the next generations of Australians turned out pretty well. Even though their ancestors were criminals who were sent from Britain jails to settle down there. It works both ways.

And with that, lets rest this here. Peace! :-)

1/3 of attacking units are out of action, 1/5 lost

They physically lack forces now to do cohesive offences. Only local offensives are possible.

Ukraine still can't leverage its numbers because lack of armoured transports, logistics of its own. It lost huge amounts of tanks early in the war too.

Ukraine needs armour, heavy artillery, mobile SAMs like Buk.

They can trade, and attrite enemy armour, but its own offensive resources were small at the beginning, and are even smaller now. With resources they have now, they certainly cannot pull out a conventional counterattack to regain initiative.

Ukrainian counteroffensive will be painful without some solid fresh cohesive force on armour.

Russia still has tons of armour despite incredible losses.

Simple summary:
  1. Russia — lost, and cannot regain the initiative due to attrition, loss of cohesion, logistics, forces spread thin on territory/population control
  2. Ukraine — cannot gain the initiative due to numerical disadvantage in offensive equipment like armour, heavy artillery, airforce, loss of cohesion due to previous contacts with enemy, and being spread thin by defensive manoeuvres.

The biggest decision is how long is Ukraine will keep attriting Russian offensives before it thinks Russians are weakened enough to start pushing them back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom