What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not acceptable.

German authorities sleeping? They should separate men from women with the exception of families.

It is the will of the perverted german govs that refugees can do what they want, even killing and raping.

I am sure that the countries, from where these perverted humans came from, are happy that this human garbage is now in germany and not still in their countries.

If wishes were horses beggars would ride

There is a possibility that Russia is changing tactic as a result of Western arms support, particularly anti tank weapons which makes tanks and vehicles particularly vulnerable in urban areas. This will force Russia to use missiles cruise missiles and aerial bombing which inevitably causes more destruction and collateral deaths of civilians.. Russia will not and cannot stop as it would be intolerable for Russia to be seen as being defeated by Ukraine whilst they have a full arsenal of weapons that could completely destroy Ukraine

So, it should not escalate to a big war. At the moment Russia is escalating by conducting a war of aggression.

You can conscript to defend a country but it much harder to take a country using them. And stupid Russians have just proven it to be the case

You've invaded or bombed a gazillion countries since the end of the Cold War and the Russians only invaded Ukraine and had a limited war in Georgia. And you talk as if they've reached the UK and are preparing to invade America.
I do not understand. Why was this information not available to the Poles, Latvians, etc...?

But NATO and the EU should gently refuse to take under its wing countries that could be a nice buffer for both NATO and Russia. This way we can avoid mistrust and escalation.
Wait...You ran away when I compared the responses of the US and Russia regarding perceived threats, now you returned to it? :lol:

Putin,not Poutine. It's Putin. Just like it's Obama and not Osama and Clinton and not Klingon.
Poutine...Poutine...Poutine...Poutine...!!!

It is the will of the perverted german govs that refugees can do what they want, even killing and raping.

I am sure that the countries, from where these perverted humans came from, are happy that this human garbage is now in germany and not still in their countries.

Not only in Germany but also Poland.
Several Polish men are arrested for specifically providing "shelter" to young women and children with pretty bad intentions.

Perversion does not have a nationality!

And who pushed Russia to do that by getting in their turf?
The Russian policy against Ukraine completely failed and they decided to escalte based on completely wrong information and now they have a huge Problem ?

Yes, I know. It was NATO. It`s a NATO - Ukrainian war.

Several Polish men are arrested for specifically providing "shelter" to young women and children with pretty bad intentions.

Mariupol is sadly reporting, woman old age above 65 stayed behind to care for family belonging been raped by incoming Russian troops its common and widespread by the Russians in the city

source?

Several Polish men are arrested for specifically providing "shelter" to young women and children.

Sure, there are always some perverted idiots. But if you look into the german criminal statistics, 2/3 of all killings and rapings in germany were done by refugees or done by migration background. Poland does not have this. And that is cause of Poland do not let in refugees from Africa or greater middle east. Poland is doing right at that point.

Mariupol is sadly reporting, woman old age above 65 stayed behind to care for family belonging been raped by incoming Russian troops its common and widespread by the Russians in the city
Who is "Mariupol reporting"?

Look bro, I get it that both Russians and West do their propaganda to spread their PoV. But do take a critical look on who is reporting what and how much of that makes sense before blindly spreading it.

The report about Polish men is not made up by me it was from the same "Daily (trash) Mail" which was cited in the article to report the crime in Germany. And I just wanted to mention it clearly (since they have highlighted only "Nigerian" and "Iraqi" Ukrainian who committed that crime) that perversion has no nationality. Polish men are as bad as Nigerian, Iraqi, German, Pakistani, Indian Russian, American or whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom