What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is "Mariupol reporting"?

Look bro, I get it that both Russians and West do their propaganda to spread their PoV. But do take a critical look on who is reporting what and how much of that makes sense before blindly spreading it.

The report about Polish men is not made up by me it was from the same "Daily (trash) Mail" which was cited in the article to report the crime in Germany. And I just wanted to mention it clearly (since they have highlighted only "Nigerian" and "Iraqi" Ukrainian who committed that crime) that perversion has no nationality. Polish men are as bad as Nigerian, Iraqi, German, Pakistani, Indian Russian, American or whoever.

Hi
It’s Ukrainian sources from inside city are gathering what’s going in there and logging all the war crimes for the future dates I heard it by a Ukrainian representative lady on U.K. radio station I doubt she’d make it up to millions of listening to her talk. I can and do ignore lots of propaganda, on this report, woman are always vulnerable in wars targets for any troops

Armata spotted anywhere? Anybody? I asked this before but nobody responded. Come on guys. :sad:

Not in Ukraine

The T-14 may not be in Ukraine, simply because Moscow doesn’t have enough to actually send. As previously reported, Russian tank manufacturer Uralvagonzavod first said the T-14 would be delivered in 2018. Then the distribution of the first nine tanks would come in 2019. After this date came and went, the leadership said 20 would be tested and 80 would be ready by the end of 2021.

Moscow had announced last year that the T-15 Armata would enter serial production this year, but it seems that the new cutting-edge MBTs wont’ be ready until after next year at the very earliest.

How do you take it out of circulation in China? You need them to do domestic trade.......

You mean, suppose that before the Ukrainian war, China spent $1 trillion a year to buy oil and other resources from Russia. After the Ukrainian war, China printed 6 trillion CNY every year to buy resources from Russia, and Russia used 6 trillion CNY to buy goods from China. Because this is far greater than Russia's previous purchases, the entry of these CNY into the Chinese market will bring some inflation to China. And China will also add $1 trillion in additional reserves.

But are you aware that China has a serious overcapacity, and the increased Russian orders will not bring too much inflation, but will only stimulate economic development. Additional foreign exchange reserves can be invested in other countries through B&R, which also means transferring inflation to the world.

The latest situation map in Ukraine..

1647554581105.png

The Russian policy against Ukraine completely failed and they decided to escalte based on completely wrong information and now they have a huge Problem ?

Yes, I know. It was NATO. It`s a NATO - Ukrainian war.
Think of two gangs. One gang gets into the other's turf and tries to take the people on its side. The other gang gets angry and when a turf war is about to break out the entire neighborhood ends up in the middle of it.

I think Kharkov and Mariupol are the key. Kharkov is Ukraine's second biggest city after Kiev. Mariupol is Ukraine's second biggest port city after Odessa. Putin can install Yanukovych in Kharkov as a rival government to Kiev.

Let me ask you a simple question.

What would a Chinese Bread seller do if Russian pay them 1 barrel of oil for 100 breads?? Can the Bread seller than sell it? How? Go to the corner of a street and sell it on the road side? I mean, it may make sense if only him doing that. But then how about the same Russian who gave a Chinese Furniture Seller 1 barrel of oil for 100 chair? Or a mobile phone vendor 100 mobile phone? Or 100 pack chewing gum? How are you going to get rid of the oil? I mean, I made 100 bread, all those material I put into making that 100 bread I cannot get it back because I wasn't paid in Money but I got paid by a barrel of oil...., but I can't use the oil, it's not refined and I can't just put it in my car, nor can I sell it, it's not like there is a "oil r' us" in every corner in Chinese street taking rogue crude oil from Chinese street vendor....

And if I were that vendor, I would just sell 100 bread to another Chinese vendor or to a Japanese buyer to get 100 Yuan. Why would I go all in and deep into trouble and being a fender of rogue oil when I can just sell it to other for cold hard cash?

As I said, it may work in your mind, but it is not how economy work...I mean, you are free to believe you can do that, but all I am saying is this is not how economy works....
Let me remind you of one thing.

In 2021, USA increased the issuance of currency by $3 trillion, most of these dollars entered China and bought Chinese goods, the US trade deficit reached US $1.1 trillion.

However, these new orders did not bring inflation to China, China's CPI was only 0.8% in 2021. These orders have instead stimulated China's economic development, with China's economy growing by $3 trillion in 2021.
China's factory easily eats trillions of US dollars of orders from USA, why do you think hundreds of billions of US dollars of orders from Russia will bring inflation to China?

You can't use the economic model of western countries to analyze China. China has a serious overcapacity. The increase of overseas markets will not bring inflation, but economic growth.

I'm 90% sure that Zelensky is hiding in Poland. Some news reports said that he's in the US embassy there.

It's a joke to imagine that leaders of other countries have been travelling to Kiev, which is surrounded by Russian forces, to see Zelensky. Who are they kidding?

Ukraine war: European leaders risk train ride to meet Zelensky

The prime ministers of Poland, Slovenia and the Czech Republic met Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky on Tuesday evening as a curfew began in Kyiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom