What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whataboutism at its best. If someone murders your family, do you want police say: get over it, ted bundy murdered too...

Whataboutism is a typical kremlin tactic.

Russia invaded Ukraine. Murders women and children and destroys so much. It does so for imperialistic goals.

Its not about pointing fingers, its about enabeling Ukraine to liquidate as much russian soldiers as possible, to destroy as muxh russian equipment as possible, to destroy russian economy and wipe any russian presence out of Europe, isolate them like North Korea.

I like the way its going and i like how desperate the kremlin gets. I think we should give Kaliningrad some freedom, now that Russia is exposed so weak.
Ah so when NATO invades and intervenes in conflicts around the world you guys are like "War is not black and white..."

But now it's "Russians are bad,Ukrainians are good,that's all you need to know".

I asked you in a previous post,where were you when Ukrainians were slaughtering people in Donbass in 2015? Where were you when the war started? When mothers were telling Poroshenko to leave them alone and asking why the Ukrainian army is killing them. Where were you when Iraq was being bombed to pieces and children were dying here and there? When Bush and Obama were destabilizing entire regions to bring "freedom"? The amazing democratic countries of the world intervening when oil and geopolitics are suitable. Leaving dictators to rule countries for decades when they're friendly to them or they have nothing to gain from a war. Saddam was an ok guy for them until he invaded Kuwait. The Taliban were barbarians but nobody cared to bomb them to pieces until 2001. Somoza and Central American dictators. The Myanmari regimes. The old Taiwanese and South Korean regimes. Haitian dictators and African generals who ruled by killing thousands of people.

18-year-old girl fleeing the war in Ukraine was gang-raped in Germany
This is not acceptable.

German authorities sleeping? They should separate men from women with the exception of families.

Ukraine war is China US proxy war. China backed Russia vs US backed Ukraine. China has ambition to dominate The Old World.

Am USAF veteran, F-111 Cold War then F-16 Desert Storm. But I do enjoy beers.
I'm not saying you're a hillbilly,I'm saying you remind me of those hillbillies who think Russia is still communist and live in the Cold War. Now,I miss they 80's too,but the problem is that a lot of Americans kept thinking that the Soviet Union never got dissolved and are still afraid of the "red menace".

Maybe you are correct here. The Soviets would have ran over Ukraine in one week.
Of course they would. NATO's fear of Russia is illogical. They haven't surrounded NATO with bases,NATO has surrounded half the world with bases.

Answer the question...Which level should we allow great powers to respond? In each, there is a PERCEIVED national security threat and PERCEPTION is what all of you demanded as legitimate justification for invasion of Ukraine. All of you adopted Mearsheimer's thesis of great power geopolitics, so I gave you two real world examples that matched his theory: perception and response. The difference is the response from each great power. You do not like the difference, so you ran. Again, I entered your playhouse, opened up your rules, and you guys ran.
Please c/p that whole post for like 10-20 more times,just in case we don't get it. And please talk about Measrsheimer a bit more.

If Russia can carry out the Odessa operation (and if it can impose the new defacto status), it will physically merge with Transnistria. This means that Moldova's territorial integrity is destroyed forever. The course of the Ukrainian war is very critical for Moldova too.
Is there any known survey about public opinion in Moldova, for or against Russian invasion? Wonder if they have a lot of Russians who are pro Putin 🤔

This is not acceptable.

German authorities sleeping? They should separate men from women with the exception of families.
"She was allegedly attacked by two Ukraine citizens, 37 and 26, from Iraq, Nigeria"

This makes it even worse. I remember that German public opinion towards accepting refugees from Syria nosedived after the Cologne gang rape incident. A few people like this are responsible for immeasurable damage to the refugee community in Germany. Perhaps even so for all colored people in the country. :hitwall:

Biden called Putin a war criminal the same man who plugged the Iraq war;

“I do not believe this is a rush to war,” Biden said a few days before the vote. “I believe it is a march to peace and security. I believe that failure to overwhelmingly support this resolution is likely to enhance the prospects that war will occur …”

Then;

He was able to choose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on Iraq. And he mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position

The majority of the US public was against it. This gets laughable by the minute hypocritical BS everywhere.

They started to leave Poland alone in just 1 month. Poland could be screwed up. If Russia creates the regime it wants in Ukraine, at least 4-5 million Ukrainians will migrate to Poland permanently.

Currently, the number of refugees left Ukraine around 4 million.
Huge problem in short term. Huge economic benefit in the long run. Unemployment in PL is 2.9%.

I'm not saying you're a hillbilly,I'm saying you remind me of those hillbillies who think Russia is still communist and live in the Cold War. Now,I miss they 80's too,but the problem is that a lot of Americans kept thinking that the Soviet Union never got dissolved and are still afraid of the "red menace".
Russia pretty much proved them correct, ain't it?

Of course they would. NATO's fear of Russia is illogical. They haven't surrounded NATO with bases,NATO has surrounded half the world with bases.
NATO does not force anyone to join the club. The Cold War yrs convinced many countries to be suspicious of 'Ivan'. Maybe you should call the peoples of those countries as 'illogical'.

Please c/p that whole post for like 10-20 more times,just in case we don't get it. And please talk about Measrsheimer a bit more.
No need. Just a couple times will do the job of proving to the silent readers out there the cowardice of those who would defend Poutine.

Ah so when NATO invades and intervenes in conflicts around the world you guys are like "War is not black and white..."

But now it's "Russians are bad,Ukrainians are good,that's all you need to know".

I asked you in a previous post,where were you when Ukrainians were slaughtering people in Donbass in 2015? Where were you when the war started? When mothers were telling Poroshenko to leave them alone and asking why the Ukrainian army is killing them. Where were you when Iraq was being bombed to pieces and children were dying here and there? When Bush and Obama were destabilizing entire regions to bring "freedom"? The amazing democratic countries of the world intervening when oil and geopolitics are suitable. Leaving dictators to rule countries for decades when they're friendly to them or they have nothing to gain from a war. Saddam was an ok guy for them until he invaded Kuwait. The Taliban were barbarians but nobody cared to bomb them to pieces until 2001. Somoza and Central American dictators. The Myanmari regimes. The old Taiwanese and South Korean regimes. Haitian dictators and African generals who ruled by killing thousands of people.

Your heart is in the right place and I see you are speaking for so many different countries and ethnicities and in a logical way in your posts. Can't say that about many here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom