What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Russia should step up its attacks on supplies coming into Ukraine. In fact, now is the time to bomb all Ukraine's power and telecommunication towers. This will ensure the war ends sooner. Only the Americans want the war continue and more people killed. Pathetic American regime. Biden and his people are war criminal. F the 'for democracy' lies. The real causes of this war is of course benefitting the military-industrial complex and the general capitalists that control the US government.
Calm down lol.

18-year-old girl fleeing the war in Ukraine was gang-raped in Germany

This is a stupid argument. Who is preventing Russia from doing what you asked? For any weapons supply line that entered Ukraine, Russia is free under the Geneva Convention rules of war to attack that line. So what is preventing Russia from doing so? You cannot blame your incompetence on someone else.

By the way, am not saying 'you' personally but generically.
Of course Russia could attack but somehow it's not doing so either of its lack of capacity to attack or its guidelines limited by its war objectives. There are indications of both.

No, this war will continue till russian troops collapse

We Europeans will not allow the russian regime to spread its facism over Europe.

SLAVA UKRAINE

Unlikely. Unless NATO enters the war, I don't see how Ukraine can come out a victor. Therefore for a quick peace resolution so Ukraine people can return to live and work, the Comedian should sign the peace treaty that ensures Ukraine's neutrality in the fight between Russia and NATO.

Me obsessed with Mearsheimer? That is a good laugh. :lol:

It is YOU and many others who are obsessed with Mearsheimer regarding his thesis of great power geopolitics.

In my post...

I did exactly what you and others wanted, which was to put the US and Russia under what Mearsheimer wanted: amoral great powers responding to a perceived national security threat. I said 'amoral', not 'immoral', look up the difference.

The core of your defense of Russia is that it is the US/NATO who are at fault for supposedly offering NATO membership to Ukraine, of which, Poutine PERCEIVED that POTENTIAL membership to be a national security threat. I have seen versions of how Poutine was 'cornered' or was not offered an 'exit' and so on. So I did EXACTLY what you guys wanted. I put the US squarely under Mearsheimer's argument.

Situation 1:
The US is a great power and is the leader of the democracy bloc.​
Cuba is a neighbor and is a member of the communist bloc, not of the Warsaw Pact in particular, but of the communist bloc in general.​
Cuba hosts nuclear weapons from the Soviet Union, the leader of the communist bloc.​
The US responded with a blockade of Cuba.​
The US negotiated with the Soviet Union for a successful settlement.​
The Soviet Union withdraw the nuclear weapons.​
The US ended the blockade.​

Situation 2:
Russia was once a Soviet state, leader of the Soviet Union, and leader of the communist bloc.​
Russia today is a great power and is no member or leader of any bloc.​
Ukraine was once a Soviet state, not an allied country but a member of the Soviet Union who had full jurisdiction over Ukraine.​
Ukraine today is an independent country next to Russia and is no member of any bloc.​
Ukraine expressed an interest in being a member of the democratic bloc and specifically NATO but no actual admittance occurred.​
Russia responded by invading Ukraine.​

Do you see any moral attribution to either great powers above? Do you deny the events listed? The issue here is responses to a PERCEIVED national security threat, WHEN did each great power responded, and HOW did each great power responded. In other words, I entered YOUR playhouse, opened up your rules, and you ran away. :lol:

The reason you, and anyone else who subscribed to Mearsheimer's thesis, ran away from the situations I listed above is because you guys know there is a point where the response breached a reasonable line, and that there is no defense of what Poutine did. Everyone love to bring up Cuba to show how the US reacted which would somehow absolved Russia of the crime of invading Ukraine. So I obliged all of you. And y'all scattered. :enjoy:

No one scattered.

Perhaps, we just realize its pointless to argue with someone whose mind is made up.

Regardless, none of our opinions here matter.

However, some of us are intellectually honest and agnostic to ideology.

Others cling to what makes them feel safe.

Unlikely. Unless NATO enters the war, I don't see how Ukraine can come out a victor. Therefore for a quick peace resolution so Ukraine people can return to live and work, the Comedian should sign the peace treaty that ensures Ukraine's neutrality in the fight between Russia and NATO.

Ukraine is flooded by manpads and other weapons. All they need to do is to destroy as much russian troops and equipment as possible and they do an excellent job with this.

Europe will not accept Putins regime anyways. The sooner Putin bites the dust, the better.

Not a good sign that things are going well for Russia.
If Russia can carry out the Odessa operation (and if it can impose the new defacto status), it will physically merge with Transnistria. This means that Moldova's territorial integrity is destroyed forever. The course of the Ukrainian war is very critical for Moldova too.

I will make some trolls happy, first TB2 shotdown and congrats... :p:

This news has been shared 5-6 times, my friend. At least, the Russian forces do not put the crashed plane on the pickup truck and take pictures of it at different points, like the Haftar bandits.

If Russia can carry out the Odessa operation (and if it can impose the new defacto status), it will physically merge with Transnistria. This means that Moldova's territorial integrity is destroyed forever. The course of the Ukrainian war is very critical for Moldova too.

This news has been shared 5-6 times, my friend. At least, the Russian forces do not put the crashed plane on the pickup truck and take pictures of it at different points, like the Haftar bandits.

Oh...

I was late...:(

ill bi baaakkk....

gooo get to the chopperrr ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom