What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not able to differentiate between Russians and Ukrainian ethnic people. But chances are that this girl is Russian given that Kharkiv has a big population of Russians. They clearly say that Russians should not be in their land. :cheers:
She is neither Russian nor Ukrainian ethnicity.

If this trade without the US Dollar between India and Russia materializes, then Vladimir Putin has achieved one of his main objectives to confront the West. His main goal has been that any trade with Russia should be done without the US Dollar in the middle. This is the underlying root causes of this war and the subsequent sanctions that the West imposed on his country.

Other leaders such as Saddam Hussein (rahihumullah) and Mu'amar Gaddafi (rahihumullah) tried, but they lose their lives as a result of the wars that were unleashed on their countries. So for Russia, it is a powerful country compare to Iraq and Libya; therefore, the Freemasonry world is imposing heavy sanctions on him and also instigating the countries that are near them. But onbviously if countries like China, India, and others are carrying out trade outside the US dollar, then some of Putin's main goals are getting implemented even if he loses his life.

Third, people should study Islamic eschatology. The conflict between the forces of Dajjal (Antichrist) and Rome (Easten Church or Orthodox Christians) has been prophesied. Today, the center of Orthodox Christianity in Russia. The end result of this war will be the end of the fraudulent money that the Dajjal's minions use to control the world. We're indeed heading to Malhama (Armageddon).

Last edited:
What is right? What is wrong?

I mean this is how you do business, I am just telling you this is not how I do business if I want to make money. I mean you can give out all your money for the poor or Russian, that's your provocative.

As I said, you should never have been working in a bank, that does not mean whether what you said is right or wrong.
Well, I try to spare you with money jargons. But with plain language and common sense logic, you still don't get it. That is why I said such a discussion is futile. :)

Well, I try to spare you with money jargons. But with plain language and common sense logic, you still don't get it. That is why I said such a discussion is futile. :)
Well, I probably better off not knowing your "money jargon" when you seems to think Fiat money is without bound and guaranteed by nothing......

Yes, such a discussion is futile.

Very relevant to this discussion is Michael Moore's documentary. People working for the weapon industry and people sitting in remote places couldn't give a crap about who gets killed as their politicians led their country to illegal wars. Ever wonder why the Republicans and Democrats lawmakers, who don't seem to agree upon anything except that the Sun rises from the East, are so much much in agreement over the Ukraine policy?? It is because the Military Industrial Complex--to which most of them are beholden--creates jobs in their constituencies, leading to potential re-elections to office. Follow the money trail!!

1647530186290.png

If this trade without the US Dollar between India and Russia materializes, then Vladimir Putin has achieved one of his main objectives to confront the West. His main goal has been that any trade with Russia should be done without the US Dollar in the middle. This is the underlying root causes of this war and the subsequent sanctions that the West imposed on his country.
If this is true, then it is counter intuitive to see that Putin has half of his currency reserves in USD and EURO. :undecided:

Well, I probably better off not knowing your "money jargon" when you seems to think Fiat money is without bound and guaranteed by nothing......

Yes, such a discussion is futile.
OK, tell me what guarantees fiat money. :)

If this is true, then it is counter intuitive to see that Putin has half of his currency reserves in USD and EURO. :undecided:
Actually, what he did not realise is that by doing this, they are going to need more USD and Euro....

OK, tell me what guarantees fiat money. :)
Dude, I am not going to go back to a post I made 3 weeks ago, and I just did with another member.

You know what I said 3 weeks ago, and if you want to know again, go back to that post.

Or I will ask you the same question, why a $100 note worth $100 and not the 10 cents it was printed on? And if you think it's the Fed that said so, then you have a bigger problem then what guaranteed Fiat Money....Because Fed can say the 1.03 trillions US National T Bond China is holding worth 0.001 cents and that, I think would be a bigger problem then what guarantee fiat money.

Interesting tactic by some people from the IT community. They've created an app that can crowd source text messages to random Russian people about the war. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom