What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
FODbjwcX0Awn2Ee

I'm not able to differentiate between Russians and Ukrainian ethnic people. But chances are that this girl is Russian given that Kharkiv has a big population of Russians. They clearly say that Russians should not be in their land. :cheers:

Think about the bigger picture. International loans, especially those with governments or entities with close government tie, are never just for money. Of course, losing money is never an option, unless it is taxpayers' money.

yep.

Money don't buy you power............The US and EU had tried in the 70s, 80s and 90s. They give loan to those people you are giving now in Africa, what you are thinking is if I gave money to those country, and when I needed a favor, they will do it in return. In reality, the same thing happens to US and UK and EU will happen to China, they will just take your money and run.

Dude, do you know how much money we gave to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Congo, CAR and rest of Africa?? And how's that go? There is a reason we are no longer doing it. And this simpson video tell you why.

So you are fine with being slavish to NATO ?

This @Wood person, in a message above, clearly said that because Canada's interests lie with in American camp--and he is living in Canada--and so it is quite okay to turn a blind eye to international events as long as it serves his interests. He is a 'well adjusted' Indian in Canada who could even sell India's interests if I were to guess. Humanity doesn't matter as long as his interests are served. People like him hide behind 'freedom and democracy' or 'sovereignty' or other higher principles despite whatever facts are given to them, but it is not hard to spot opportunism, intellectual laziness and hypocrisy in such people.
I believe unless the world is a fair world we are condemned to eternal wars. And for that we need to question everything in front of us as a start. And we need to especially question the dominant media narratives because they are purposefully driven. Some people could benefit from watching Michael Moore's 'Fahrenheit 911'.

What you failed to see is you either needed "Extra" money to buy "Extra" oil from Russia.

Or you don't buy stuff from other country and spare those money to buy "Extra" Russian oil.

As I said before, you can choose, and if you honestly think this is a lot better to trust a country that 4 big credit agency just listed as "Junk" status, instead of other client, then be my guest, I have no complaint.....

I mean, it's your money.
The "extra" money is just a shift of your existing money. You may plan to do some investment elsewhere. Now, Russia oil is the deal of the century. So, you table your original plan to buy Russia oil. It is the same as how housewives manage their purchase with their money.

Money don't buy you power............The US and EU had tried in the 70s, 80s and 90s. They give loan to those people you are giving now in Africa, what you are thinking is if I gave money to those country, and when I needed a favor, they will do it in return. In reality, the same thing happens to US and UK and EU will happen to China, they will just take your money and run.

Dude, do you know how much money we gave to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Congo, CAR and rest of Africa?? And how's that go? There is a reason we are no longer doing it. And this simpson video tell you why.

The difference between US/EU loans and Chinese loans is that Chinese have asset based guarantees for their loans. I don't know if US did the same in most of their soft loans :undecided:

It is OK. You don't always get what you want. But you do get what you want sometimes. That is good enough. After all, it is the taxpayers' money that backs you up. You don't pay a single cent in it. Who wouldn't want this kind of deal?

Good luck with that. As it stands Russia cant deliver oil or gas in a few month because technology embargo and Russia has no ability to make its own. For same reason collapsed oil industry in Venezuela and Russia could not help them.
Russia didn't want to help a competitor. If you think russia cant extract its own oil, I think you are mistaken and will be surprised.

The difference between US/EU loans and Chinese loans is that Chinese have asset based guarantees for their loans. I don't know if US did the same in most of their soft loans :undecided:
The real difference is that US has marines to eventually get the asset. China doesn't. EU probably doesn't, either.

This @Wood person, in a message above, clearly said that because Canada's interests lie with in American camp--and he is living in Canada--and so it is quite okay to turn a blind eye to international events as long as it serves his interests. He is a 'well adjusted' Indian in Canada who could even sell India's interests if I were to guess. Humanity doesn't matter as long as his interests are served. People like him hide behind 'freedom and democracy' or 'sovereignty' or other higher principles despite whatever facts are given to them, but it is not hard to spot opportunism, intellectual laziness and hypocrisy in such people.
I believe unless the world is a fair world we are condemned to eternal wars. And for that we need to question everything in front of us as a start. And we need to especially question the dominant media narratives because they are purposefully driven. Some people could benefit from watching Michael Moore's 'Fahrenheit 911'.

In brief, @Wood ka "phuddu" laga hua hae, and he wants to enjoy it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom