What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're twisting yourself up in knots, unnecessarily.

A russia china oil trade will be the easiest thing in the world. They will create a mechanism for it and if they have to, the Chinese will bring a van load of USD cash and drive it to Moscow if need be.
lol........

I can see this happening.....China drive up to Moscow with truck load of USD.

As I said, every dollar, Yuan, Euro have to come from somewhere, I mean, I have no problem for you to believe what you just said is going to happen. That's your opinion. But reality is reality.

I don't really know why you people think it is that easy. If it is that easy, Rouble will not drop 30% against USD and Russian economy is not in the pooper now. But hey, if believing that will make you sleep better at night, why not?

This @Wood person, in a message above, clearly said that because Canada's interests lie with in American camp--and he is living in Canada--and so it is quite okay to turn a blind eye to international events as long as it serves his interests. He is a 'well adjusted' Indian in Canada who could even sell India's interests if I were to guess. Humanity doesn't matter as long as his interests are served. People like him hide behind 'freedom and democracy' or 'sovereignty' or other higher principles despite whatever facts are given to them, but it is not hard to spot opportunism, intellectual laziness and hypocrisy in such people.
I believe unless the world is a fair world we are condemned to eternal wars. And for that we need to question everything in front of us as a start. And we need to especially question the dominant media narratives because they are purposefully driven. Some people could benefit from watching Michael Moore's 'Fahrenheit 911'.
More importantly, people like me don't care about what people like you have to say about me in the least :laugh:

The "extra" money is just a shift of your existing money. You may plan to do some investment elsewhere. Now, Russia oil is the deal of the century. So, you table your original plan to buy Russia oil. It is the same as how housewives manage their purchase with their money.
Well, that's why I said you should not have ever work in a bank.......

The difference between US/EU loans and Chinese loans is that Chinese have asset based guarantees for their loans. I don't know if US did the same in most of their soft loans :undecided:
US also have asset based loan, US loan Congo the money in exchange of lease and ownership of Uranium and Gold/Diamond mine.

But then one word would reverse all that. "Nationalisation" After the US and co have developed those mine and start running it.

That's why Congo is at war and a UN secretary was killed in a plane crash.......RIP

Read up war in Congo

Last edited:
Again, you are not talking about a few millions here and there, Russian oil export alone is worth roughly 200 billions.........Gas is about 250 billions. You are talking about flooding ~ 500 billions (let's say with wheat and precious metal and so on as well) in currency market.....

You do know even USD have only 2 trillions dollar + change in circulation, you are talking about flooding 1/4 of the entire US currency value in China......
Russian oil and gas exports are 150 billion per year USD. They can pay in different currencies, but I suspect it will be a RUB:RMB trade of some sort. We will find out soon.

Well, that's why I said you should not have ever work in a bank.......
True. I don't work in a bank. It doesn't mean what I said isn't right. Besides, many people working in banks are clueless about money, too. My investment banks always want to assign some wealth manager to help with my investment. Many discussions with them have convinced me that they are really clueless. Maybe my nest egg isn't big enough to attract the top-notch manager. I don't know.

Gold is real money. The rest are all garbage.
Silver is also real money. So are platinum and palladium.

Russian oil and gas exports are 150 billion per year USD. They can pay in different currencies, but I suspect it will be a RUB:RMB trade of some sort. We will find out soon.

Well, consider in 2021 Russian gas/oil export is 34% of Russian GDP, and Russian GDP in 2021 is 1.4 trillions dollars. It's more closer to 500 billions than 150 billions.......

It would be disaster for Russian economy if Russian Oil and Gas export is 150 billions, because the next biggest export is wheat, stand at 7 billions a year....

True. I don't work in a bank. It doesn't mean what I said isn't right. Besides, many people working in banks are clueless about money, too. My investment banks always want to assign some wealth manager to help with my investment. Many discussions with them have convinced me that they are really clueless. Maybe my nest egg isn't big enough to attract the top-notch manager. I don't know.

Silver is also real money. So are platinum and palladium.
What is right? What is wrong?

I mean this is how you do business, I am just telling you this is not how I do business if I want to make money. I mean you can give out all your money for the poor or Russian, that's your provocative.

As I said, you should never have been working in a bank, that does not mean whether what you said is right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom