What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

NATO has no say in this shit okay.. It's an internal Russosphere problem. Stop poking and starting WW3.

And the Russian people in Ukriane are defending their own? Why the double standard?

They could have followed Britain's example when we handed Hong Kong back to China recently. 3 million Hong Kong residents were offered a British visa. If Russia genuinely wanted to help people they could have offered a place in Russia to house them, after all they have plenty of empty land. They are using people as pawns, they only want to grab territory.

Look at him triggered. Your Ukrainian buddies are cannon fodder. You are using the Ukrainians for your own war and enmity with Russia. The Ukrainians are foolish to die for you.

You need to ignore yourself. Mute yourself for a few weeks because all that you have claimed has turned out to be untrue. Russia is in the driving seat. Russia has annexed Ukrainian land and all you can do is fume.
Most of what i predicted here was spot on. Check post history.
Unlike your clown posts.

Russia annexed provinces it doesnt even fully control. It “annexed” Lyman which it just lost (with more to follow)
Yes…so much for me to be angry about hahaha.

@Han Patriot
Your bets have been off so far.
I cannot call ukraine a winner here (too much sacrifices made), but russia will not be able to hold these full 4 provinces.
Depending on the weather it will be an interesting winter for europe…but i predict a russian collapse (militarily and economically) next year.

A full mobilization will not be accepted by the russian public. Hopefully Putin will be kicked out and peace can find its way.

That is all you guys got. You have a laudry list of enemies. China is your enemy. Russia your enemy. Iran is your enemy. Pakistan is your enemy. Islam is your enemy. Immigrants are your enemy. Enemies, enemies and more enemies. When will you guys stop hating others? When things don't go your way you start crying like babies. It is payback time. This is karma at work. You won't learn from it though.
I used to waste my time speaking with people like you at places like IslamicAwakening.com. Ive been told we are all doomed for decades. Mostly by people living in Europe. What makes you any different?.. Nothing.

I feel for the conscripts. Many of them are now elderly men with no military training. This is so sad and disgusting on every level Russia has lost the war
That's the problem Russia is facing from the beginning.

Putin don't have enough troop to finish the job, he should have known that by April when they were forced to retreat from Kyiv. And if he were to continue with this war then, he should have at least partially mobilised his troop back then, then you get 3 to 6 months training, then you send them to Ukraine. That way, they will have a chance.

On the other hand, Ukraine has been following a rigorous regime to train up new troop, Europe alone is training around 100,000 Ukrainian a year. Then armed them and ready them for the war. Ukraine itself probably can generate around 350 - 400,000 troop a single year, and they have been doing that since day 1.

Not much of a chance when you send someone who probably had already forgotten which end the bullet comes out, give them 5 days training and ship them to the front. They would not even made a punching bag for the Ukrainian....

Unlike your clown posts.

Russia annexed provinces it doesnt even fully control. It “annexed” Lyman which it just lost (with more to follow)

@Han Patriot
I cannot call ukraine a winner here (too much sacrifices made), but russia will not be able to hold these full 4 provinces.
Depending on the weather it will be an interesting winter for europe…but i predict a russian collapse (militarily and economically) next year.

A full mobilization will not be accepted by the russian public. Hopefully Putin will be kicked out and peace can find its way.

Your predictions are hot air. Everyone knows that I predicted trouble for European economies when the Ukraine war started. All the Europhiles on this forum thought that Russian economy would be eliminated within weeks. That didn't happen and the war is raging on. The Europeans are now readying for a cold winter.

Russia has annexed important Ukrainian border areas and the Western powers have just looked on angrily. That is a nutshell the bitter truth.

Last edited:
lol, you really have to be stupid to bet on Russia on this.

He nuke Ukraine, he gets nothing, He don't nuke Ukraine, he also gets nothing.

The problem is, in Military Term, he had wasted too much time and resource on places he should not have been. As I said before, even if he mobilise the entire Russian population into this war, he will still lose, he don't have the time to equip and train his army. It would have been fine if he mobilise back in March, now you would have combat ready troop ready to go in October. Instead, he can at best give them a week of training and then push them to the front line, facing the battle hardened Ukrainian.

There should be a prerequisite for anyone who bet on Russia to go be one of these "Mobilised Troop" and then if he is alive in 6 months, I will take that bet.
I will give him 10/1 odds I'm saying the brave Ukrainians will take back all their land Crimea everything

Short-lived celebrations. You guys were also winning in Afghanistan not so long ago. We all know how that turned out.

The US achieved its main goal of destroying Al Qaeda and occupied Afghanistan for 20 years. The US suffered only several hundred casualties in the last decade of the war. That’s how ineffective the Taliban were. Russia is suffering those type of casualties every single day. There’s no comparison. All the Taliban did was wait.

Nation building failed because the Afghan people failed. The US got tired of helping a people that didn’t want to help themselves.

Afghanistan has been talked ad nauseum in this thread. Keep on topic

I used to waste my time speaking with people like you at places like IslamicAwakening.com. Ive been told we are all doomed for decades. Mostly by people living in Europe. What makes you any different?.. Nothing.

Says the guy who is a false flagger. First hating China all day long on PDF. Now he has found a new hobby to hate Russia and worship Western masters. You are not fooling anybody.

The US achieved its main goal of destroying Al Qaeda and occupied Afghanistan for 20 years. The US suffered only several hundred casualties in the last decade of the war. That’s how ineffective the Taliban were. Russia is suffering those type of casualties every single day. There’s no comparison. All the Taliban did was wait.

Nation building failed because the Afghan people failed. The US got tired of helping a people that didn’t want to help themselves.

Afghanistan has been talked ad nauseum in this thread. Keep on topic

You didn't achieve anyhing. AQ will be back whenever you want it to be back. AQ has always been a favorite hoax terror group of the US. Right now you are preoccupied with Russia and China. When the time is convenient you will be back to Islamic terrorism blah blah.

The bitter truth is that you didn't even win during the Cold War because Russia was always present. Now a resurgent Russia is proving how to fight back and reclaim victory.

LOL sure. You blame the Afghans for defeat who didn't want to fight your bloody war. The truth is that you couldn't convince nor buy Afghan loyalty for 2 decades. The Afghans were your best buddies until you invaded their land and gave them suitcases filled with dollars. Once you exited the Afghans knew the score.

Ill just put you on ignore. Have a nice life in Europe.

Sure thing China Russia hater. What happened to your Uyghur propaganda? Looks like the Ukraine war has put your Uyghur obsession in cold storage.

Last edited:
I will give him 10/1 odds I'm saying the brave Ukrainians will take back all their land Crimea everything
Nah, 10/1 is still too hot, I will give him 25/1. Again, given if he volunteers to get drafted into Russian Army and send to Ukraine, and I will offer him 25/1 when he come back, if he come back.

Unlike your clown posts.

@Han Patriot

Why is my bet off when the war is still ongoing? =)

Nah, 10/1 is still too hot, I will give him 25/1. Again, given if he volunteers to get drafted into Russian Army and send to Ukraine, and I will offer him 25/1 when he come back, if he come back.
For him to actually be drafted and go fight i put up a Peterbilt 389t hat I drive in the states when we got a shortage of drivers.

Back
Top Bottom