What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Depends on what type of Tactical Nuclear Weapon the Russian uses.

If this is sub-kilotons, most likely NATO will be seriously condemning such attack, likely to intervene directly somehow (like enforcing a no fly zone), unlikely to send troop to Ukraine.

If this is multiple kilo tons of tactical nuclear weapon (below 20kt) Then most likely NATO will directly intervene, possible troop on the ground or peacekeeper, this is most likely ends the conflict for Russia. This is because if Putin uses kiloton Tactical Nuke, anything east of the Dnieper River would have blown toward Poland, and that would trigger Article 5. And depends on Russian response, they may escalate or they may call it a day. Also, if they use 20kt device East of the Dnieper River, more than likely the Radioactive Fall out and radioactive matter will blown back toward Russia.

On the other hand, Russia using Sub Kiloton nuclear weapon is low, because there are a lot of ways to deal more damage in Ukraine than using them, using them is more of a statement rather than actual usage, it won't change the situation on the ground, in fact, even using 20kt weapon won't change the balance, as it can at most take out a single city. You will need 5 or 6 or even 10 to change the situation, if you use ten 20 kiloton nuclear weapon, that's starting a global thermonuclear war.
I think closing the airspace over Ukraine may also be an option for NATO

US totally and completely lost the war, Despite probably winning every battle. US just didnt have the capacity to do what was needed to win, even though on paper it was able to do it. In reality it was not. Just like russia in Ukraine.
Yes, it was incapable of teaching sheeps to become wolves.
The Afghans embarrassed themselves when the US left.

True, but Iran will sell oil and gas to Europe if they remove sanctions to their satisfaction and don't kowtow the US lines.

Unlikely. Professor Marandi, an adviser to the current Iranian nuclear negotiating team, remarked in a recent appearance on Richard Medhurst's program that Iran is not going to compete with Russia on Europe-bound oil exports, because Russia and China have been far more rational than the west in their policies towards Iran including on the nuclear dossier.

As for Venezuela, Biden traveled there a few months ago, met with President Nicolas Maduro, and left totally empty handed.

Europe is likely going to get hit by an energy crisis, and there appears to be concerted coordination between Russia, Iran and Venezuela in this regard.

Well tell me what the losses should look like in such a major reargaurd action? tens of thousands of ukies attacking a couple of thousand Russians?

Only a couple thousand Russians were stationed the area, most of whom were members of Rosgvardia - the equivalent of a police force, with no actual military training!

a collapse should have thousands of men getting taken as POWs, with positions collapsing, and isolated units getting routed. This was an orderly retreat, with reargaurd action, that took some casualties, but probably inflicted 5x+ more on the ukies.

They didn't leave behind any important quantities of equipment at all. At Bakhmut one of the largest ammunition depots of Ukraine is located. When the Kiev regime re-occupied the town, they found that the ammo storage had been completely emptied - Russian forces had moved the content away, and this must have been done in an disciplined manner because it takes time.

Correct observation about the minimal number of Russian PoW's and fallen shown by the Ukrainian side. If what the Russians did was not a tactical retreat of their own volition, and if they were really overrun as some NATO propaganda sources are trying to make it seem, we would've been offered to see many, many more Russian PoW's in Ukrainian custody and many more images of fallen Russian troops than what the Ukrainians have actually shown.

Last edited:
Man power is not the only factor. But it is an important factor. Allies wouldn't have beaten Axis if not for overwhelming man power advantage. Northern states wouldn't have beaten Southern states if not for overwhelming man power advantage.
I just gave you 4 examples from this previous 20th century. Stop living in the 1800s. It means nothing. China was MANY MANY times bigger than Japan when it occupied a 100 years ago. Thats my 5th example.

If population was a determinant than there would have been zero colonization in the world since the subjugated population was always larger than the colonizing force.

GDP/industrial strength factor in, and willingness to apply that strength and then die for it. This is where Putin misjudged. GDP/industrially/population wise he was at a disadvantage, but he didn't figure that willingness of NATO to apply its strength and willingness of Ukraine to die for it.

Depends on what type of Tactical Nuclear Weapon the Russian uses.

If this is sub-kilotons, most likely NATO will be seriously condemning such attack, likely to intervene directly somehow (like enforcing a no fly zone), unlikely to send troop to Ukraine.

If this is multiple kilo tons of tactical nuclear weapon (below 20kt) Then most likely NATO will directly intervene, possible troop on the ground or peacekeeper, this is most likely ends the conflict for Russia. This is because if Putin uses kiloton Tactical Nuke, anything east of the Dnieper River would have blown toward Poland, and that would trigger Article 5. And depends on Russian response, they may escalate or they may call it a day. Also, if they use 20kt device East of the Dnieper River, more than likely the Radioactive Fall out and radioactive matter will blown back toward Russia.

On the other hand, Russia using Sub Kiloton nuclear weapon is low, because there are a lot of ways to deal more damage in Ukraine than using them, using them is more of a statement rather than actual usage, it won't change the situation on the ground, in fact, even using 20kt weapon won't change the balance, as it can at most take out a single city. You will need 5 or 6 or even 10 to change the situation, if you use ten 20 kiloton nuclear weapon, that's starting a global thermonuclear war.
I think the risk of nuclear war is real. Assuming it’s correct, Russia command chain for nuclear weapons is Putin->Shoigu->Gerassimov.
Putin is a man nobody can trust. He will become irrational if the defeat in Ukraine is unavoidable. Shoigu is a personal friend of Putin he is unlikely to resist. Gerassimov would be the last man standing. He is general staff chief he is the real military man in Russia armed forces he may think twice.

Unlikely. Professor Marandi, an adviser to the current Iranian nuclear negotiating team, remarked in a recent appearance on Richard Medhurst's program that Iran is not going to compete with Russia on oil exports to Europe, because Russia and China have been far more rational than the west in their policies towards with Iran including on the nuclear dossier.

As for Venezuela, Biden traveled there a few months ago, met with President Nicolas Maduro, and left totally empty handed.

Europe is likely going to get hit by an energy crisis, and there appears to be concerted coordination between Russia, Iran and Venezuela in this regard.

Only a couple thousand Russians were stationed the area, most whom were members of Rosgvardia - the equivalent of a police force, with no actual military training!

They didn't leave behind any important quantities of equipment at all. At Bakhmut one of the largest ammunition depots of Ukraine is located. When the Kiev regime occupied the town, they found that the ammo storage had been completely emptied - Russian forces had moved the content away in an orderly and disciplined manner.

Correct observation about the minimal number of Russian PoW's and fallen shown by the Ukrainian side. If Russians hadn't opted for a retreat from that zone but had been overrun as some NATO propaganda sources are trying to make it seem, we would've seen many, many more Russian PoW's in Ukrainian custody.
Biden never travelled to Venezvuela. Where are you pulling that lie out from? Same place as the rest of your post? If so little was left by Russians why are they down to their prisoners and Wagner to come do the remaining of the fighting.

And oil price is same as before the invasion so why is that an issue now?

Judging by the photo of General Patton I'd say he was an evil man bent on sadism. Just at the photo of his face. Looks like a brutal Mongol.
There are no compassionate generals. They become generals because they succeed in achieving military objectives and unfortunately that involves a lot of killing. Generals become generals for that reason (at least the successful ones). The failed ones get fired (and who knows what later awaits them) by Putin.

If the one chance Chinese general had last year in the border skirmish had done his job, he would be worthy of it. Instead his soldiers got into a martial arts duo with the Indians. So much for fighting spirit. May be China should get Mongol assistance for Taiwan

For those who still have minimal critical thinking left, and those who've grown tired of the constant, unidimensional, bogus NATO propaganda feed, here's an objective and instructive analysis of the Ukrainian offensive in Kharkov by a military professional, former USA Marine Corps intelligence officer and UN arms inspector Scott Ritter:

Last edited:
For those who still have minimal critical thinking left, and those who've grown tired of the constant, unidimensional, bogus NATO propaganda feed, here's an objective and instructive analysis of the Ukrainian offensive in Kharkov by a military professional, former USA Marine Corps intelligence officer and UN arms inspector Scott Ritter:

True. This is what im saying. The way russians abandon tanks and artillery means there are no casualities required to call this offensive effective. Im sure russians are no joke and never will be.

And in north russians were prepared i think intelligence wasnt that of a failure.

Plus, the fact that russians are loosing the equipment which was supposed to be retired in next year or so. To me these hardware loses are coverable.

Social media is biased and showing ukrainian portion. You will see in end the looser would only be ukrainians not russians not nato. This is just playground for russians and nato.

Such videos are embarrassing, for Putin, for Russia.

It’s the most successful offensive conducted by a smaller army against numerous larger army since WW2. People should have a minimum self respect to credit Ukraine.

Denying its a regroup, it’s a planned withdrawal it’s just an attempt to insult others people intelligence.

Spinning on Ukraine huge casualties in contrast to Russia small casualties during Ukraine military offensive is nothing more than dumb and dumber.

An anti-government conspiracy theorist interviewing an RT “expert” is hardly an objective analysis of anything.

An anti-government conspiracy theorist interviewing an RT “expert” is hardly an objective analysis of anything.
Scott Ritter is a sex convict underage girls.
He is the man Putin relies on for propaganda. In Germany there is a term for such people: „nützliche Idioten“.

You do realize Scott Ritter is a pedophile right?

You do realize Scott Ritter is a pedophile right?
As sex offender he was caught talking to minor, exposed and convicted he will rot in hell for that.

But would this make his analysis on military studies wrong as he was general too ?

He is actually appreciating the valor of ukrainians who are fighting a big military.

I don't know, most likely not.

You need to actaully feel the aircraft when you fly it, there are something you can't just replicate with a simulator, that's why you need flying hours to fly a chopper or any aircraft.

I mean I am not going to say that for all the pilots out there, but if this was me, I probably can't
How much flying hours? At least 500?

Well, that's why I said they probably need them after the war. 2 months from now the Ukrainian would have another set of equipment they want, and you can either give that to them or send the Humvee. I mean, they should transfer the Humvee but not in that 1000 or 2000 range, that would take up a lot of resource just to ship there.
Should give some M1117s as well that I mentioned. In any case whether 2 months from now or post war, at least the Ukrainians have them.

Judging by the movement, it seems like the Ukrainian want to encircle Russian troop at Kherson, I mean if they want to go in and take Kherson, they would not do that. They would just assault their position followed by a rage of artillery fire. But it seems like they are waiting on the Eastern Arm to cut the gap and take Nova Karkova first, I mean either they just want to starve the Russian out or they are trying to treat it like a main event, attack when all 3 pronge are in place, but I don't think it's necessary for them to wait.

So I don't know....
Probably keep them busy in the long run while other frontlines are being pushed or flanked. Considering the Russians are desperate to make up the losses with criminals directly from prisons, the Russians have at least few weeks training before they those in. Probably even a rotation at most for winter if possible. So the Ukrainians have the opportunity.

They had run out of regular force a long time ago, like back in June. You can see their dependence on PMC group like Wagner. Their PMC is the only unit that is gaining ground. Albeit not alot. Their regular unit were no where to be seen across the line. And this is like that since Late May to June.

I actually just made a post with another member here sharing this fact.....
Crazy for that to happen, that its only far back in June considering that's like 5 months around since the war started. Wagner tends to be more independent and making quicker decisions and have more experience since they have fought in Syria and Africa.

Well, call me old fashion, but I was trained in the old way, maybe you can pull that off with drone and what not, but for me, I can comment on what I know.

So I really cannot comment on that, otherwise it would be a stab in the dark..
Besides what I mentioned, I just included a second layer similar to the first. Enemy troops stuck between while Ukrainians can shoot anti tank missiles and artillery. Would disrupt their already disorganized attack.

They blame it on everyone, NATO, American, even DPR and LNR people, there are some shift on the tone with Russia Media, they are more or less blaming the DPR and LNR people for not holding the line, when it was 1st Guard Tank Army holding the Kharkiv area....
LOL yep.

As sex offender he was caught talking to minor, exposed and convicted he will rot in hell for that.

But would this make his analysis on military studies wrong as he was general too ?
He was never a general, and his analysis has been wrong before.

True. This is what im saying. The way russians abandon tanks and artillery means there are no casualities required to call this offensive effective. Im sure russians are no joke and never will be.

And in north russians were prepared i think intelligence wasnt that of a failure.

Plus, the fact that russians are loosing the equipment which was supposed to be retired in next year or so. To me these hardware loses are coverable.

Social media is biased and showing ukrainian portion. You will see in end the looser would only be ukrainians not russians not nato. This is just playground for russians and nato.
That is a serious reach. There were many casualties and POWS captured. Many just fled very fast leaving many units exposed to being captured or killed. Also the equipment they are using is pretty much what they have to use. Not because it's retired or was in storage. They lost that many. Doesn't make sense to send in units in very old vehicles to get killed like that. Even resorting to using T62s.

Back
Top Bottom