What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That is basically the different between Ukrainian and Russian troop. Ukraine can rotate their troop, while Russian Troop being locked in combat, they can't.

Latest intelligence report suggested that the current Counter Offensive (Both Kherson and Kharkiv) are done by 3 Battlegroup (Around 3 divisions of men, or 10 Brigade, which is around 30,000-40,000) Those troop can be constantly rotated and put in the rear (like Lviv or Kyiv) or even on leave in EU, that give them time to recharge and get back to the battlefield.

On the other hand, Russia force is moving backward across the board, which mean their "rear" troop is now on the frontline, the only way for them to go is basically go back to Russia. and they are going need all their troop to hold the line.

That would amplify the moral problem, I mean, more than likely once those troop were really rotated back to Russia, there are high chance they will desert. If they went back to Russia, they are not coming back.

As a Pakistani Muslim I could not care about this conflict.

Let the Europeans fight it out amongst themselves.

Now it is our turn to say that.
valid point but it burns us indirectly. Food costs more. Less disposable money to help flood crisis.

Chinese single men are emigrating to Russia en mass. Humans have more men than women. There are 105 males born for every 100 females. Single men are used up in war. This is the biological nature of the human species.

Do you know why there are 105 males born for every 100 females? Because humans are bred for war. War is human nature. Do not deny your nature.
This is not the 1800s where males are bred for war. According to your earlier post China never attacks anybody so why have more men. May be this is what your Govt tells you. Read past your sensors and get basic knowledge on the world.

A few countries the ratio is like China, but the rest of the world the ratio is much more even in the era of 2020, not 1850. See here: https://statisticstimes.com/demographics/countries-by-sex-ratio.php

As for people moving from China to Russia: lets see how your Russian brothers welcome you. This is the first time any body would have immigrated to Russia. Will you be leading the pack?

Russian soldiers 'literally running' for their lives as chain of command collapses​

as

Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen says, each will be replaced with a Chinese immigrant because they have so much more experience in combat over the last 200 years..

It'll cause millions of refugees flooding into the West. Ukraine losing millions of people within a short time span gives Russia the decisive man power advantage it needs to take Bakhmut city.

It is the West that started the war by having Ukraine join NATO. It is the war the West wanted. So don't complain about it and fight.
Western European has handled these refugees pretty well. And war is accomplishing pretty well in humiliating Russia thanks to ferociousness of Ukrainians. Imagine if in the 30s this is how China had resisted the Japanese what the world would be like.

valid point but it burns us indirectly. Food costs more. Less disposable money to help flood crisis.
Out of curiosity. How much more food cost you guys because of this war?

For us, not much has changed. In fact some food price has gone down since 2021. The only thing I notice had gone up is Beef Product, went from $11-$12 a kilo to now $15-$16 a kilo, but then I hardly think this is about Ukrainian war as Australia produce world class beef ourself, pretty sure those weren't affecting how our beef stock, Pork went down from $10 to $8 per kilo (I know you guys don't eat pork, this is just for reference) Chicken stays the same around $4 or $5 per kilo for Drumstick or $9 for fillet.

Rice price didn't change much, but then I most buy bulk when they are on sale, and they are still $20 per 10 kg when I buy them. Oil maybe up 50 cents IIRC, they were 3.49 before, now 3.99 per liter. Sugar went up 10 to 20 cents per kilo, it was 1.5 in 2021 and 1.7 per kilo now. Salt stays almost the same ar=t around $2 per kilo.

Probably the thing that hit us most is pet food. A bag of Cat food went from 19.99 per 2.5kg to 22.50 per 2.5 kg. And a can of 85 gram can pet food wet from 1.60 to 2.30 That is 15% increase for the dry food, and 30% increase for the can food......

Western European has handled these refugees pretty well. And war is accomplishing pretty well in humiliating Russia thanks to ferociousness of Ukrainians. Imagine if in the 30s this is how China had resisted the Japanese what the world would be like.

This is genocide through decades. You think those soldiers want to fight? They don't. Once they are released from the army they come to Canada. Ukraine's population has been falling for decades since USSR broke up in 1991.

Chinese are not warmongers. The only lands Chinese claim are Taiwan and possibly Senkaku.
Know that this forum has members that are a bit more worldly than what your narrow minded view of history brings. Everytime you make a blanket statement like this (Chinese are peaceful, or superhuman), you will be corrected and you lose credibility.

If Chinese are not warmongers: did you forget annexation of Tibet in 1951? And attack on Vietnam because of its actions on Khmer Rouge.

These posts of yours are distraction from what this thread is about. When I correct your misstated facts because of the restrictions in school through which you learned history, it is not because i don't like China. It is to set the record straight.

China is no less evil than other countries. Countries project power by occupying/starting wars. Some they win, some not. Everybody does that/has done that/and will continue to do so. So don't go around saying as if China is some exception to the rule.

Since September 1, Russia has lost more than 400 pieces of armor and equipment and lost the entire Kharkiv Oblast and your here talking about how the Ukrainians are getting slaughtered. The copium must be strong. What a 🤡.
I have something better on an earlier post somebody wrote: 'oh russia lost Kharkiv because it wasn't important'. Why put any troops and armor there if it wasn't important.

This is genocide through decades. You think those soldiers want to fight? They don't. Once they are released from the army they come to Canada. Ukraine's population has been falling for decades since USSR broke up in 1991.
Yes and so have Russians and so have Chinese. But both managing to survive. Chinese educated elite still migrating to west, but it hasn't collapsed China. And you yourself said they will go to Russia next to offset Russia's male/female ratio of population (they have fewer men then women)

Back
Top Bottom