What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Tibet has been Chinese land and they simply took back it.

Yes since 1400s they were independent and you made my point that you took it in a war which means war mongering.

Vietnam was never part of China, why interfere there. Nobody is holier in this regard. This is what big countries do, or countries that think they should be big. Saudis/UAE did it in Yemen. US/NATO we know. USSR Afghanistan and list is long and distinguished and goes back in history

Pretty sure Post War Ukraine WILL have a lot of American Equipment floating around, it would be mostly likely on US list, they are cheap, they are outdated for the US but they can pack a lot of power.
Wish we can give them Blackhawk helos. Would help with operations that helos are needed for. Don't think Ukraine has enough helos even those provided by NATO countries with Russian made ones including the U.S.

On the other hand, would anyone want to piss off Ukraine after this war is over??

Kherson is different than Kharkiv, the Ukrainian was using a textbook probing and exploit attack in Kharkiv, they can do that because Russian hollow out most of their troop in Kharkiv and send them to Kherson. Notice that they gradually exploit the Russian line by moving and overlapping each other. That is a standard exploiting attack. Kherson on the other hand, have to be taken by brute force, as I said, I don't think Russian position is tenable in Kherson with all the bridges are blown, now with Kharkiv gone, it will severely limited Russian logistic option. They probably could not hold out until winter.

But then they can't do what they do in Kharkiv in Kherson, because Russian has dug in, you need to dislodge their position methodically. Unless Russia is really incompetent, which after Kharkiv, I am not too sure the competence of Russian troop anymore.

Well with any breach of the frontlines with tanks and bmps and sudden wave of MRAPS and Humvess and other vehicles that can cause chaos behind the lines while spreading out and fast, still worth sending in those Humvees with the number you mentioned and let the Ukrainians do whatever they wish with them.

They can, but whether or not they will is another problem, 50 is similar to 100, If US don't want to give them that much, that's because 50 or 100 HIMARS is very powerful as shown in this war. What 16 can do, now try to imagine what 50 can do? Maybe they will do something on HIMARS on FMS later on? But I wouldn't think the US will give them anymore.

50 HIMARs would be too powerful in the eyes of the Biden Administration huh? That would be hilarious! Treating them like handing over nukes. Not sure why they can't give them 25 more considering they are ramping production of the vehicles to make up for the donated vehicles not to mention exporting them to other countries like Taiwan who wanted them early and Poland who wants 500!

With Kupiansk and Izyum gone, they are going to exploit Lyman and then Eastward, Lyman is already said to be about to fall, there are no way Russia can defend Lyman now if the Ukrainian also push from Sloviansk, they would envelope Lyman in 3 sides, Once Lyman is gone, that will threaten Russian line of Communication between LNR pre-2014 territories and new Occupied land, there are meaningful supply in pre-2014 LNR held territories and attacking them would be hard, but pre-2014 Ukrainian held territories would be another matter. There are no defensive lines for Siveredonetsk and Lysychansk, there are no defence line in Popasna, which mean if Ukraine attack now, most likely the Russian have to fall back to Pre-2014 LNR position to have anything defendable.

So yes, I would imagine Ukraine will take a few days break taking control and consolidate the gain they made, and then breakout Northward from Kharkiv and Eastward toward rest of Luhansk.

Another thing I want to say is now the entire Russian operation was supplied by Kerch Strait and Bridge, I am more than certain Ukraine is going to do something to that Bridge in Kerch Strait.
True, not massive defensive lines in those areas you mentioned. Also I think the Russians are pretty much panicking right now even in some parts of Luhansk that they can't coordinate. Probably send in few recon units and light forces to ambush or take some villages or towns while other forces are still consolidating in Kharkiv region. And Luhansk is pretty vulnerable especially dealing with the current Ukrainian military at full war instead of pre war Ukrainian military when they didn't have advanced weaponry and massive forces along with DNR/LNR who have been killed or wounded or MIA or fled to Russia or are operating in another area far from Donbas region.

That is basically the different between Ukrainian and Russian troop. Ukraine can rotate their troop, while Russian Troop being locked in combat, they can't.

Latest intelligence report suggested that the current Counter Offensive (Both Kherson and Kharkiv) are done by 3 Battlegroup (Around 3 divisions of men, or 10 Brigade, which is around 30,000-40,000) Those troop can be constantly rotated and put in the rear (like Lviv or Kyiv) or even on leave in EU, that give them time to recharge and get back to the battlefield.

On the other hand, Russia force is moving backward across the board, which mean their "rear" troop is now on the frontline, the only way for them to go is basically go back to Russia. and they are going need all their troop to hold the line.

That would amplify the moral problem, I mean, more than likely once those troop were really rotated back to Russia, there are high chance they will desert. If they went back to Russia, they are not coming back.
Think most of their troops have been there since the beginning besides the ones that have been sent afterwards as the war goes on.

Gloves are off. From now on civilian infrastructure are fair game. To be fair, Ukrainians started it by targeting the Kherson bridge.

Rebels are pretty hardcore and have 8 years of battle experience. They are not so easy for Ukrainian army to fight.
That’s reaction of a loser.
How russians want to gain respect from other countries when they act in such way.

Parade Line Army = PLA . That is what you gots. :enjoy:

Of course, it is still too early to say that the Ukrainians will win. Poutine can still turn the war into his favor but that will take another large bite out of Russia's weakened economy, and your China will do nothing to help if it come to that because China cannot afford to dirty up those parade uniforms. All these talk about how Russia and China will take over the world, now looks dim, ain't it? Mocking the PLA's pretty boys and girls in their parade uniforms seems about right. Unlike Viet Nam, China will not send even a few cooks to Russia.

What do you think a weakened Russia sans Poutine will do? How about make peace with the West and leaving China out in the cold? China, all alone again. Russia might even have diplomatic relations with Taiwan just to piss you off. :eek:

Indeed, Parade Line Army sounds about right.

Name-calling doesn't stop you guys from panicking and fear us. China threat this and China threat that. It seems stronk USA is so afraid of PLA. We are just a weak 3rd world country only mate. Nothing to worry about. I am just here to see fanatically democrazy cheerleading natards here thinking Russia is gonna lose the war. Trust me, in the end the war wil escalate and the use of even more lethal weapons will be introduced, US will fight till the last Ukrainian. The ones who suffer are Ukrainians and Europeans freezing their balls. Lol

Its hilarious how the same clowns that were downplaying unchecked Russian gains for months, are now celebrating the recapture of a tiny fraction of it
Wrong. Initial russian gains were large. After the defeat in Kiev, the donbass campaign started to slow down over time to a complete crawl.
The kharkiv territory they just lost in 10 days took them 3+months to take….

And its the breaking of their frontlines and reversal of the momentum that is important. If russian front collapses, even the villagers can retake area which snowballs the speed of liberation.
But now that the ukies are slaughtering their best men in suicide missions to desperately re-capture a couple of villages (a tiny fraction of territory lost).
they run into resistance, but on many fronts it has been an easy rout of the enemy.

This is also seen in the many many many proven material losses of russia, vs few visual “defeats” of ukranian pushes.

Russia is now the second most donor of military equipment to ukraine after USA
those same clowns are jumping up and down thinking ukies will drive into Russia proper. Lol.
Not really. Dont give putin an excuse to go full mobilization. Humiliate him in ukraine till he gets dropped from a window
Its almost laughable the childish imagination of some lil kids here. Reality is going to be brutally harsh for them in a couple of weeks when the smoke from this “offensive” settles
You have been consistently wrong on this 3 day special operation. And your wrong again. Talking about “imagination” hahahaha.

In couple a weeks, i expect donbass or kherson to be heavily pressed for the russians.

Name-calling doesn't stop you guys from panicking and fear us. China threat this and China threat that. It seems stronk USA is so afraid of PLA. We are just a weak 3rd world country only mate. Nothing to worry about. I am just here to see fanatically democrazy cheerleading natards here thinking Russia is gonna lose the war. Trust me, in the end the war wil escalate and the use of even more lethal weapons will be introduced, US will fight till the last Ukrainian. The ones who suffer are Ukrainians and Europeans freezing their balls. Lol
Panic and fear? Hardly. Is China a military threat to US? I guess China's strategy is to keep out of wars thereby leaving the world wondering how lethal is the Parade Line Army (PLA) in a non-nuclear war. You guys mocked the US military despite our experience in wars, so why are you offended that I jabbed at your PLA for lack of the same? And yeah, we will see you posting responses containing Korea. :lol:

Is it possible that the Party believe that the PLA is not ready for modern warfare despite all the shiny new toys China bought all these yrs? What if the US/NATO told Xi that if China actually fight with Russia for Ukraine, the US/NATO would get active and we would slaughter the PLA in Ukraine? You do not know and neither do I. But we both know such backdoor communication has happened before.

Back in the Cuban Missile Crisis, SAC CINC General Thomas Power ordered, on his own authority, Strategic Air Command (SAC) to DefCon 2. Then he ordered all SAC units to respond on open radio their combat status. He wanted the Soviets to actually intercept those open transmissions. Within 15 minutes, 75 B-52s reported readied to taxi and about 1400 more assorted bombers will be runway able in 30 min, 40 ICBMs readied to launch and 170 are under fueling status. The Soviets called in that back channel phone and offered negotiations. I am five9s certain Xi got that call and he backed off. He cannot afford to dirty up those pretty Parade Line Army (PLA) uniforms because he need them to glorify himself. Any blood on those uniforms will be that of his political enemies, not of the enemies of China.

So for you to tell us to 'trust' you regarding something you know nothing about, is hilarious. All those PLA soldiers, sailors, and airmen? At least they submitted themselves to a lifestyle that you wish you have the balls and spine to endure. In your case, as well as your fellow PDF Chinese members, being sofa soldiers are shameful but you guys are too clueless to know why. You are cheering for a side that your country is readied to abandon in a moment, and abandon with extreme distaste.

50 HIMARs would be too powerful in the eyes of the Biden Administration huh? That would be hilarious! Treating them like handing over nukes. Not sure why they can't give them 25 more considering they are ramping production of the vehicles to make up for the donated vehicles not to mention exporting them to other countries like Taiwan who wanted them early and Poland who wants 500!
Poland wants 500 HIMAR's? why? do they plan to conquer the world?
The ones who suffer are Ukrainians and Europeans freezing their balls. Lol

Have you been to europe? have you seen how people live there? obviously not if you think people are suffering and freezing.

So for you to tell us to 'trust' you regarding something you know nothing about, is hilarious. All those PLA soldiers, sailors, and airmen? At least they submitted themselves to a lifestyle that you wish you have the balls and spine to endure. In your case, as well as your fellow PDF Chinese members, being sofa soldiers are shameful but you guys are too clueless to know why. You are cheering for a side that your country is readied to abandon in a moment, and abandon with extreme distaste.

China is learning some very valuable lessons form this conflict and I think this is helping them understand what they are potentially up against. They probably wont move against Taiwan for at least 10 years if not more now that they see what the west is capable of. It would be very humiliating to see its own navy at the bottom of the ocean floor. As Russia is seeing.

China is probably smart enough to abandon russia very quickly if the need arises. And that need will probably arise soon.

LMAO

This TOS-1 had a bad day it seems.

Fcb0NeQXgAAtYVB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom