What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Is this new, or it's from their failed offensive on 12th-14th?

They were pretty much done for by then by losing half of their force. If RU command threw them on another attack right away, bad for them.

The Russians after the first waves failed brought in reserves and were able at some point to occupy some southern parts of the town (despite Russian army claiming they fully captured the town), but came under increasing Ukrainian army attacks and had to retreat it seems after suffering high casualties.

The Russian army continues to actively use Lancet kamikaze drones in Ukraine. One of the installations of the Osa anti-aircraft missile system of the Ukrainian army, returning from combat duty, was spotted by Russian UAVs. The Osa air defense system was placed in a hangar, after which the building was hit by a Lancet kamikaze drone. Judging by the footage in the hangar, a fire started after the impact.

One of the soldiers of the Russian PMC "Wagner", who was already in the videos, spoke about the battles in Ukraine, the hidden exit to the positions of the Ukrainian army and the capture of Ukrainian army soldiers on the front line.

Former President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, together with the volunteer movement, purchased an Oshkosh M1070 heavy tractor in England for the needs of the Ukrainian army. The Oshkosh M1070 tractor was developed in 1990 in the USA and is designed to transport heavy equipment in the US Army. The 8x8 vehicle is equipped with a 6-seater cab and can operate as part of road trains with a gross weight of up to 107 tons. The vehicle is equipped with a 12-liter turbodiesel with a capacity of 500 hp. With. In 1997, redesigned tractors under the index 1070F began to enter the army of England. The 1070F tractor was significantly different from the base model. It has a 700 hp diesel engine. With. For use in areas with increased danger, the cab of the tractor can be equipped with hinged armor, as well as lattice screens that protect against cumulative RPG grenades. Mounting of a remote-controlled installation with a 7.62-mm machine gun is provided on the cabin roof. Empty car weight 19.5 tons. The load capacity of the tractor semi-trailer is 70 tons. Power reserve 520 km.

One of the French self-propelled guns "Caesar" with a caliber of 155 mm, delivered earlier to the Ukrainian army, came under attack from a Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet".

One of the Ukrainian soldiers filmed the artillery strikes of the Russian PMC "Wagner" on Bakhmut, where heavy fighting is now taking place, shooting in the month of November.

Is this new, or it's from their failed offensive on 12th-14th?

They were pretty much done for by then by losing half of their force. If RU command threw them on another attack right away, bad for them.
The Russians hope to survive the winter, to withstand Ukraine army’s onslaughts. They digging in 3 major defence lines: Wagner line northeast of Bakhmut, Swatowe-Kramina line in the center front and Crimea line southern front hold by major Russian forces. Ukraine main attack seems now focusing on the middle line towards Swatowe-Kramina.
Good for Ukraine: the russians have no winter gears.

imago images 193137020

Ukrainische Soldaten nahe der Front an der Swatowe-Kreminna-Linie: Dort gab es in den vergangenen Tagen heftige Kämpfe.(Quelle: IMAGO/Ashley Chan)

6AB9EE59-03FC-49A9-98FF-4A701FC32CCD.jpeg

Lol, the legion was at most 12000-13000 at its peak, with around 5000 bailing out in first months of war, or deemed unfit for service.

The biggest part are Georgians, and French ex-Foreign-Legion, then Americans, Poles, and Chechenians.

There are, maybe, 8000-10000 regular foreign well-wishers, distributing aid, helping civilians, fixing equipment, doing medevac, etc, but they don't take formal membership in any unit.

So, at most, there are 5000 people who know how to fight as proper light infantry.
Back in April, Foreign Legion at most can field 2 Brigades (That's a very generous assessment) that's less than 9000 men. There are no way 120,000 trained foreign fighter (You can't join Foreign Legion unless you have had combat experience), if they do, Russia is long finished.

That's why I decided against joining them when I was over in Ukraine to be honest.

"Or Mexicans could do it to Americans, start a war and kill 100k of them and get California back." -California belonged to the native Americans and not not Mexicans , so Mexicans have no claim to it.
Only northern parts, near Oregon and Washington are settled by Native before the Spanish Inquisition, southern California (San Jose and down) up to Baja are controlled by different tribe that formed modern days Mexico, so yes, Mexico can claim Southern California.

Last edited:
EDIT: Sorry I got the wrong video. I thought the one you posted was the one I was referring to below but it wasn't. I'll find the correct one and re-edit it into here.

Here it is; Retired Colonel Douglas McGregor who like I said is no slouch lol. This is a retired top US military personnel and the stuff he talks about is so candid and straight to the point and honestly in some areas favors Ukraine, but in large part, the Russians are doing some stuff that almost no one is talking about and many of the other things he says are truly incredible.

He said some incredible stuff. I watched the entire interview which I rarely spend an hour on something like this with so much from both sides that you don't know who's telling the truth. But when you hear someone like this guy, who is hardly a slouch, but an ex-US colonel come out and not even be shy about the numbers and tell it like it is according to him, it was gripping.

Besides the death tolls and the limited numbers of fighting units in the Ukrainian army and they're having excellent success is a lot in part because of these obviously deliberate retreats by Russia. But what got me the most is when he said the HIMARs are all operated by US personnel. Did you hear that part? He said that to become efficient enough to use that system which is designed to only be operated by 2 personnel, you need something like 6 months full training and then join an already operating unit to learn in field and because there are only 2 personnel operating that system, the one driving the unit alone has 1100 tasks LOL! I just about fell out of my chair when I heard him say that.

HIMARS operator don't take 6 months training.

In the Army, everything is done on TRADOC guideline which mean each MOS would have a clear instruction for how long to train up for that MOS

In HIMARS operator case, the MOS is 13M (Multiple Rocket Launcher Crewman), which according to Fort Silk, the course is 5 weeks long

If you go OSUT, that length become 15 weeks, that's Basic + AIT to become a 13M10.

So hearing him talk about all the territories and the equipment and the numbers in amazing clarity and detail and be very partial to the Russian position despite where they were 3 months ago and now is not something those in the experienced military understand. They see the numbers and positions in a certain way and they can easily combine and assess the outlook of what it would take to even get into a good position for negotiations and he sees none of that. I thought this was probably the most fascinating talk about this war coming from one of the recent top retired US generals.

He was a colonel, not a general, and the fact that he call for Russia on RT to annex the entire Donbas back in 2014 would show you who he had batted for.

I wouldn't trust any of this colonel words without solid evidence to be honest. Would treat it with a grain of salt.

Milley and his predecessors went to secure Iraq against a so called tyrant. They only gave death and destruction. In the end left Iraqis at the mercy of isis.
Again death and destruction in Afghanistan then left them to Taliban.

No one at this point can foresee the long term future of Ukrainians after they are done being "helped" by the same people.
The GDP of Iraq skyrocketed after the demise of Saddam, and then the US left at the request of the Iraqi government. The incompetent Iraqi Army ran when faced with ISIS, and Iraq begged the US to come back and save them.

The death and destruction of Afghanistan was mainly caused by the Taliban, armed and funded by Pakistan according to many PDF. members. Now they are crying for help from the outside since they are not competent to run a country by themselves.

What did I tell you? The US/NATO are now openly pressuring Ukraine into peace talks with Russia. Déjà vu anyone? Ukrainians are the new Kurds. The sacrificial lamb of the US/NATO. That little punk Zelensky has nowhere to go LOL His masters have sealed his pathetic fate.

All the suckers in this topic that have been jumping like headless chickens are now going to squeal. Ukraine will be forced into talks and I will eat my popcorn with full knowledge that I was right all along. Russia annexed important territory and at the end of the day the biggest winner.

Moral of the story, the US/NATO are untrustworthy snakes. They throw their allies under the bus. Never trust US/NATO.
Nobody is squealing: US has become the world's largest LNG producer, Europe has accelerated its transition to green energy, and Russia has lost its smartest and richest. It was inevitible that Ukraine would be asked to negotiate. For Russia they will get selective sanctions removed (like Iran) when in the future they withdraw from the most idiotic 15% of territory ever gained.

Selective sanctions mean that in 5 years, Russia may not have back in industrialization 20 years but 10 years. The only person squealing is you and the Russian Govt, and sadly the Russian population vicitmized out of this

So who is winning in this Slavic war?

Can Ukraine regain all of its territories, Crimea included, or will the Russians launch some serious offensives for the first time since the early stage of the war?

It looks like the constant Russian bombardments of the Ukrainian infrastructure, in particularly energy one, is taking its toll.

At this point still rumors.. I am still willing to tell you that this is still in the treeshold of only rumors but there is some sort of a polish foot-print everywhere. I believe with a geninue ground intelligence that people will find out few Polish divisions active in Ukraine all tho not enough to shift the reality on the ground but still significiantly present
This is fake like not our uniforms and only one guy speeks polish ... The other is from ukraine i guess hearing his broken polish
And not that car ID is fake to

The document visible on the photo, unless it has been completely falsified, belongs to another person. It’s indicated by the PESEL number, at least. In the scanned vehicle card, the year of birth of its owner is 1971, while Col. Dariusz Majchrzak was born on December 16, 1972. This information was confirmed during the phone call with Academy of War Arts’ spokesman, who in 2020 created Col. Majchrzak’s page on

First numbers in polish pesel is year of birth

1669071293749.png

https://fakenews.pl/en/general/no-colonel-dariusz-majchrzak-is-not-fighting-in-ukraine/

This is fake like not our uniforms and only one guy speeks polish ... The other is from ukraine i guess hearing his broken polish

The document visible on the photo, unless it has been completely falsified, belongs to another person. It’s indicated by the PESEL number, at least. In the scanned vehicle card, the year of birth of its owner is 1971, while Col. Dariusz Majchrzak was born on December 16, 1972. This information was confirmed during the phone call with Academy of War Arts’ spokesman, who in 2020 created Col. Majchrzak’s page on

View attachment 899338
https://fakenews.pl/en/general/no-colonel-dariusz-majchrzak-is-not-fighting-in-ukraine/

Russians have a long and proud tradition and habit of lying and falsifying history and war crimes. Pakistanis familiar with the brutal Soviet invasion and occupation of Afghanistan will know.

Fellow Slavic peoples like Poles and Ukrainians similarly. Let alone Caucasian peoples such as Circassians and Chechens who suffered from several Russian genocides.

Russians are a good people, like most people in the world are, their country has enormous resources and is the largest country. They could have been a huge success story if they had been blessed with more competent leadership since 1917.

View attachment 899338

LMAO it seems lately as Russia multiplies goodwill gestures,suddenly hordes of Polish black magic satanist mercenaries have begun to appear out of nowhere... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom