What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

shaheds also took out a zionist diesel tanker in the gulf of oman and forced the zionists to agree to lebanese demands on the gas fields

This little drone is really punching above its geopolitical weight. I cannot wait to see Iranian fatehs and arash im action

Be afraid nato… be very afraid
Took out lol:
"We are in communication with the vessel and there are no reports of injuries or pollution. All crew are safe and accounted for,” the company said. “There is some minor damage to the vessel’s hull but no spillage of cargo or water ingress.”

Netanyahu said he won't respect the gas deal signed by Lapid, and Netanyahu is going to be the next prime minister, god willing.

Shahed is just a copy of the Harpy drone, nothing unheard of, we have been making these since the 90s. Ours are also SEAD capable.

Iran is pathetic.

Russians starting to realize the situation their in
I speak Russian, those subtitles are completely made up lol, they're talking about something else

I guess the "RealSubtitles?" Account name confirms it lmao

Took out lol:
"We are in communication with the vessel and there are no reports of injuries or pollution. All crew are safe and accounted for,” the company said. “There is some minor damage to the vessel’s hull but no spillage of cargo or water ingress.”

Netanyahu said he won't respect the gas deal signed by Lapid, and Netanyahu is going to be the next prime minister, god willing.

Shahed is just a copy of the Harpy drone, nothing unheard of, we have been making these since the 90s. Ours are also SEAD capable.

Iran is pathetic.

I speak Russian, those subtitles are completely made up lol, they're talking about something else

Cannot wait for Ben Gavir to put you Benny sissies in your place.

Preparing the d day.

Interesting, Ukraine has amphibious capability. Speculation arising, Ukraine army can try to frontal assault Russia army on the eastern bank of Knipr. Would be the most daring attack ever. If successful Ukraine could stop or reduce Russia terror bombings.

Image-4-BTR-3DA-8%C3%978-APC.jpg
The BTR-3DA APC is equipped with aiming and thermal imaging devices for night fire.

Russians starting to realize the situation their in
I find it improbable that Russian political leadership was somehow "disinformed" by its own intel.

From what we know, Russians certainly knew of very unfavourable force ratio.

In Kiyv region, they made over a hundred accurate strikes at the beginning of the war, so no doubt somebody on their side knew of them having to fight being outnumbered.

Though, an average Major Ivan surely wasn't allowed to know anything of that.

Took out lol:

Iran is pathetic.

If Iran wanted to, that ship would be at the bottom of the sea. This was a calculated message beyond your comprehension ukie refugee boy

When a ship eats a shahed, every other zionist ship is now on notice. I wouldnt want to be a crew member of a zionist ship going anywhere near Iran.

I wouldnt want to be the owner either (unless running an insurance scam). Which is what your kind is famous for. Kinda like that zionist dude who took out multi billion dollar insurance on the world trade centre shortly before 9/11 to insure him against thaat exact loss

Its almost as if the zionist pig silverstein knew what was going to happen???

9C19E313-4286-479B-80FE-B07CF237583A.jpeg

If Iran wanted to, that ship would be at the bottom of the sea. This was a calculated message beyond your comprehension ukie refugee boy

When a ship eats a shahed, every other zionist ship is now on notice. I wouldnt want to be a crew member of a zionist ship going anywhere near Iran.

I wouldnt want to be the owner either (unless running an insurance scam). Which is what your kind is famous for. Kinda like that zionist dude who took out multi billion dollar insurance on the world trade centre shortly before 9/11 to insure him against thaat exact loss

Its almost as if the zionist pig silverstein knew what was going to happen???

View attachment 898033
If we wanted to, Iran would be made of glass. Every time an Israeli ship gets hit by a Shahed, Israel hits 4 Iranian ships.

Iranian ships don't like being near Iran either:

Or the opposite side should not force somebody to use these kinds of methods. ;)
Maybe they are the ones with the failed ideology?
At least, when you "do the Genghis Khan" and they aren't around anymore.
Because militarly, they wouldn't be able do something against it.
Only sit it out.

It's always the point of view.
hmm... "forcing" someone to be a Genghis Khan. We already know every barbarian has an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom