What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I never deny it , as I recall the discussion was about if it would be precise in that role or not
but the question is from where the missile get fired . Russian controlled areas ? I don't think you suggest that as you knew its impossible .
only remain two options , somewhere in western part of Ukraine or Belarus . the longest range S-300 missile is 200km the village is more than 130km from the nearest possible Belarus air-defense (I say possible because I don't knew where exactly they are, Do you knew where the nearest to the village is) but only 65km from Lviv.

and well Lviv was under attack guess what they use against those Russian missiles
Again, that changes nothing to what I said. First of all, I didn't say this must be a S-300, nor was it a Russian missile, I don't know, you don't know. I mean, unless you are in Poland right now, there are no way we can know (I think even if we are in poland we probably will not be inform about that.)

Second of all, I was responding to your post if this is a S-300, it would not be Russian, that's false. As I said, Russia do use S-300 and do use Belarus as base.

And finally, I just checked, Przewodow is less than 150-180km from Brest depends on where you put the dot. And around 120km from the closet Belarus Border town, it can get there with the maximum range, and then some.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Unless you can tell me who a missile that have 200km maximum range as you said, cannot travel at least 120 km to hit target inside Poland??

Could be like the Korean War with a truce but hasn't ended. So in a scenario where Ukraine kicks the Russians out but Putin refuses to end the war. Artillery strikes, special forces, missile strikes etc. like you see with the Korean War during the Cold War days where skirmishes are ongoing. North Korea firing artillery, sneaking in special forces by submarine, North Korean and South Korea ships sometimes firing on each other, even a South Korea ship being sunk.
Well, Korean war can do that and hold that because of UN involvement, which the JSA (or whatever it was called now) and have neutral troop mix with North and South Korean troop along the entire DMZ.

If Ukraine go with a Korean Solution, I don't think it will work, for starter, Russia will have veto and UN will not be involved, then you only left with one side is Russian, and the other side either NATO or whatever troop we can find that represent "neutral" third party. Which if this is NATO, you are talking about everyday there will be a risk of this is going to turn into WW3. If this is weak third-party troop, then mostly it's pointless because Russia can simply brush them aside when they decided they want to go for round 2.

I am allowed to use emojis if I find something laughable. There is no rule stating I cant use emojis prematurely. Just like how people are allowed to negative rate on things that dont agree with their agenda.

You can give me whatever test data you want, the fact is they have never been tested with Iranian technology. Probably either dated Soviet or old American tech.

The bottom line is that whatever the configuration, which I reject as a valid excuse, Patriots failed in defending Saudi Arabia against Iranian drones. I even gave you evidence whereby Patriot missiles are not designed for drones and low level projectiles, and other members had to remind you of this...yet you continue down this path of configurations.

What use is a patriot if its radars arent up to scratch? You're proving my point.

You basically reposted the article I gave you, and it even says in the headline that they are insufficient against Iranian power. Here's what doesnt make sense, is that patriots have been in Iraq since 2003 and were responsible for friend fire:

There is also no evidence that they left Iraq either so I reject the propaganda that they came to the rescue after Ain al Assad.
It would be like trying to hit a fly with a car, Patriots aren't designed for knocking out drones but high speed large ballistic missiles.

It was easy to TALK SHIT about Russia while using Ukraine as a proxy?

Now that a NATO member state Poland is struck, a meeting is called tomorrow to serve tea and cookies to bureaucratic cowards who will reassure each other with empty patting and discuss ways to minimize the incident.

It was an accident....

What if Putin is not playing games anymore? What if this attack is a soft reminder to NATO to back off now?

WE shall see how tough NATO really is.

NATO is doing exactly what they announced they would do in the NATO charter.
The actions should be aimed at restoring peace and security.

1668570921353.png

Exactly. Always claim they are actually fighting NATO (Ukraine) until when real NATO comes. Then it becomes denial.

Mostly because it just dawn on them

"Shit just got real"

Should be a limited attack in response. Like hitting a Russian base in Kherson or even Crimea. Let the Russians know not to send missiles into western Ukraine near Poland.
If this is what NATO would do, they will most likely just send ATACAMS to Ukraine and have them go nuts on the Russian.

If NATO are to get involved. That would be a decapitated strike, you won't let Russia get back up and keep the fighting on going. If NATO were to strike, NATO playbook (at least in 2000s) a massive strike package against 60-100% of Russian target in Ukraine. That would have involved a large number of aircraft and a large amount of sortie.

But as I said, I don't really see this is going to go down like that. Really depends on what the NATO investigation found.

It is not only US, but all the Western people have problem with China.
And this problem is not with Chinese people, but only with the Chinese System of Government.
If China becomes a real democracy, then there will be no problem any more. At least Western people will not fear China any more, and even support China if US Government tries to do anything wrong.
Therefore, the biggest problem is Chinese dictatorship.
Nah, the real problem is the West fear their domination of the World being lost to an Asian power. China does not export their political system to the World, while the West is pushing their democracy to the World like the Jesus preachers did to the native "savages" in their colonies.

I said theyre hitting AD installations. Stop putting words in my mouth and flip flopping. Russian cruise missiles have been doing well enough on hitting supply lines.
Lets pretend you said that. Any examples of iranian drones hitting AD installations?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom