What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

NATO can't do much other than economic sanctions. If papa USA couldn't do anything meaningful NATO for sure cannot.

Admit it. Russia is a different animal. It isn't Iraq or Afghanistan. Russia has pounced on Ukraine for almost a year now. Russia has annexed Ukrainian territory. Russia has stopped supplying gas to Europe which has strained the economy. What has NATO done to stop Russia?
There is what you believe in your view of the world and then the view that Putin originally had:

1. March into Kiev with tanks rolling in
2. Depose current Govt, and impose friendly Govt with people rising up to help
3. Special operation done fast and quick
4. Oil as a solid soft weapon
5. Extend virtual border of Russia.

What ACTUALLY HAPPENED:
1. Get kicked out of Kiev
2. Annex territory only to start surrendering it
3. Peer adversary battle
4. Oil price close to pre-war
5. Complete economic cut-off of oil industry (i.e. who is going to provide teh equipment), and all western equipment and airliners that won't fly 18 months in when cannibalization takes its toll
5. Left with some incremental gains that do nothing strategically . This gain is not what Russians set out to do.

So yes go ahead and believe . But Russian Govt, its military, and its tactics have failed the vision of 1-5.

Seems nato looking/creating excuses to heat it up and spread the war to europe.
I feel sorry for the countries that will be guinea pigs in this war that will engulf entire europe.
The globalist zionists evil designs to destroy europe are stepping up
Only an idiot would think that a missile fired from Russia is a clear example of NATO trying to create excuses.

At least I have something to have wet dreams out of! Lol

Denying Iran's drone power is what's causing Ukraine being left in darkness and in a critical position. Wet dream that, nonce. It must be the concussion lol
Iran, the same power that can do ZERO against Israel and its close allies (Hamas and Syria) are constantnly killed by Israel. IAF roams freely about on Syrian airspace killing who it likes. This is the Iran you are trying to describe?

LOL so all those sophisticated missiles and satellites Russia has, but they decided to hit a tractor? You need to really think twice before posting BS like this. Pretty sure Russia has the ability to hit those supply lines and have been, especially with Iranian drones, however they cant get every single one...yet. Nothing will happen!

@Deino do you think negative ratings and emojis will make me stop and change my mind? LOL grow up
6 months later Russians deliver on their promise with a random missile and we are supposed to be in awe of it. Is it waiting for the ultimate war to come through with its ability to project.

It also claimed it destroyed HIMARS (actually more HIMARS then were supplied). For those of us that are keeping track with Russian lies, don't expect to impress us.

But yes, please be impressed on your own, I am happy for you

Only an idiot would think that a missile fired from Russia is a clear example of NATO trying to create excuses.
You dumb idiots will realize things only too late. Your downfall has started……enjoy while it lasts.
Maybe get your travel documents ready in case u need to flee soon.

Russia can use tactical and strategic nuclear weapons if the situation worsens.

If Russia loses, then everyone must lose.
Well, I read it somewhere this may be a different end game for Russia.

If Russian know this is going to start WW3, which mean this is intentional, they wouldn't send Cruise missile, they would have send nuke if they want to start WW3.

I have talked to a friend who worked as an aid to a National Security Advisor. This probably be a way for Russia to de-escalate, because they can use this to use as a graceful step back from Ukraine, NATO involved, fight some more then surrender. I mean, losing to NATO have a lot better ring to losing to Ukraine. This is what Putin do to save face.

But this could just be a wild imagination for some one, but man, would it be nice this is the case??

Iran, the same power that can do ZERO against Israel and its close allies (Hamas and Syria) are constantnly killed by Israel. IAF roams freely about on Syrian airspace killing who it likes. This is the Iran you are trying to describe?

No, it's the Iran that has propt up Yemen, Assad, Hezbollah (2 victories against Israel) and Hamas. This is the same Iran that smashed a bunch of ballistic missiles into US bases with no response therewith. It's the same Iran which has shot down many US drones with no response. It's the same Iran which has Israel spending billions for some Iron dome which doesnt even work and the same Iran which is surrounding Israel with no sign of wavering. You're living in la la land.

You dumb idiots will realize things only too late. Your downfall has started……enjoy while it lasts.
Maybe get your travel documents ready in case u need to flee soon.
Looks like You got your traveling documents at the end of your downfall.
Did you enjoy it?

So he hit a Polish tractor...intentionally? You don't think if he was going to attack Poland they might have hit NATO bases instead?

Reports are that the 2 missiles were possibly aimed at a Polish-Ukraine energy interconnect in Poland ... and they just missed their mark ...

All the hallmarks of a deliberate attack.

WW3 is coming soon, let's just all hope Russian Nuclear Launching system is not like this

6 months later Russians deliver on their promise with a random missile and we are supposed to be in awe of it. Is it waiting for the ultimate war to come through with its ability to project.

It also claimed it destroyed HIMARS (actually more HIMARS then were supplied). For those of us that are keeping track with Russian lies, don't expect to impress us.

But yes, please be impressed on your own, I am happy for you

Why would Russia bomb a tractor when it could wipe Poland off the map. This is a false flag, it's been done before. Meanwhile, Russia has been picking off Ukronazi AD slowly but surely, and been hitting as many supply lines.

We dont need you to be impressed, your impressions wont bring clean water and warmth to Ukraine lol we are impressed that with such low funds we have managed to outwit your sophisticated BS weapons.

confirmed and what

'Who fired the missile is unclear' - security expert​

Josh Cheetham
Open Source Analyst, BBC News
Image of explosion aftermath

TwitterCopyright: Twitter
In the last few hours images have been circulating on social media, reportedly showing missile fragments from the scene of the attack in Poland.
The BBC has been unable to verify these pictures, but we've spoken to three defence experts about what they show.
Mark Cancian, from think tank CSIS, believes it may be from an S-300 system. This type of missile is typically used for surface-to-air attacks, and has been used by both Russia and Ukraine throughout the war.
Image of alleged missile fragment

TwitterCopyright: Twitter
"Who fired the missile is unclear," says J Andrés Gannon, a security expert at the US Council on Foreign Relations, who agrees that it may be from an S-300 system.
"We know Russia has been using the S-300 for ground attacks even though it’s an air defence system, but Ukraine also uses them for air defence against cruise missiles."
Dr Justin Bronck, a senior fellow at think tank Rusi, agrees that it may be from an S-300 system, but there isn't enough evidence to identify it yet.
that Ukraine attacked a NATO country and killed its citizen .
every body knew its Ukraine S-300 that hit Poland because no S-300 from Russia controlled areas can reach Poland .

Indeed its time for bringing Article 5 of NATO , its time to give western part of Ukraine to Poland

WW3 is coming soon, let's just all hope Russian Nuclear Launching system is not like this

Lol nobody wins a nuclear war and simulations have shown the west will be just as destroyed as Russia. Try figuring out how to take out hypersonic missiles if you can 😆

If true, there needs to be a response from NATO. A strike on a Russian base or sinking a Russian ship or submarine
true and i'm waiting for response , but don't forget , the reports say the debris seems to be from S-300 missiles

Back
Top Bottom