What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Its hard to believe. How will they supply them?

NATO could do a lot.

Destroy is a broad concept. The west is doing a pretty good job of destroying christianity so its not far fetched that they would try to destroy muslims or islam.

Depends when. There was a lot of tolerance in the Ottoman Empire. So many christians were allowed to live there and practice their customs etc. Muslims under European empires in europe were genocided. Like the muslims of hungry and muslims of slavonia and other places where the Austrians or Spaniards conquered. But from mid 1800's European powers were more tolerant. Except the southern europeans like greeks and serbs etc. (they weren't powers exactly).

incredible if true. I dont believe it.

sibreia for me. Definitely Siberia.

Air assets in western ukraine to guard against further attacks for sure. Probably too early to send troops. That will be at the next false flag. I mean I might be a real attack by russia, but at the end of the day it makes no difference who did it. If nato wants to go in, it will go in under any justification.

NATO can't do much other than economic sanctions. If papa USA couldn't do anything meaningful NATO for sure cannot.

Admit it. Russia is a different animal. It isn't Iraq or Afghanistan. Russia has pounced on Ukraine for almost a year now. Russia has annexed Ukrainian territory. Russia has stopped supplying gas to Europe which has strained the economy. What has NATO done to stop Russia?

Other Rules
It’s no abuse of power when I give negative rating for an open insult with the N-word and even more if justifying this brutal and unjustified war with the othe N-word as if all Ukranians including women, kids and elders are Nazis and therefore are justified to be killed.

As such stop with these insults and offence and I won‘t rate you, otherwise I will continue anr report your BS!

It is an abuse of power because it is fact that the Ukraine army is pro-Nazi as is the establishment. It has been proven here time and time again, with verfiable evidence, and you cant take that you support them. I never mentioned the women and children, but that doesnt mean that Ukrainian civilians don't support their nazi ideology either. If you support nazi ideology then of course death is well deserved. Cope!

I will continue with whatever I please since your infantile reporting and negative ratings mean nothing. It becomes a signal for like minded people to unite, so it's counter productive. Grow up!

Russia's Ministry of Defense has claimed that reports of two Russian missiles landing in Poland and killing two people are a "deliberate provocation".

The Ministry bafflingly added: "No strikes were made against targets near the Ukrainian-Polish state border by Russian weapons" despite multiple recorded instances of Russian air strikes hitting Lviv, a Ukrainian city about 62 miles south of Przewodów and only 50 miles from the Ukrainian border, just hours earlier today.

2 Russian cruise missiles hit Poland and Russia rather than saying it was an accident - Russia basically says Warsaw is "provacating ????"

wtf ....

That is the determination that NATO will make right? And then they will decide a response based on that.

Let's see..
Actually depends on 2 things.

1.) An NATO investigation on whether or not this is an direct attack
2.) Would Poland activate Article 5.

Poland can't activate A5 unless NATO investigation point to a direct attack from Russia. And NATO cannot response unless Poland activate Article 5. Only these two are met, then NATO can react.

Some reports coming in that these were not Russian missiles. Maybe a Red Flag or Ukraine firing a few to drag NATO into the conflict and escalate to WW3 perhaps. The Media seems to be getting excited and egging on a NATO response which will only lead us to the path to further destruction. Let us hope for a quick resolution and de-escalation.

Actually depends on 2 things.

1.) An NATO investigation on whether or not this is an direct attack
2.) Would Poland activate Article 5.

Poland can't activate A5 unless NATO investigation point to a direct attack from Russia. And NATO cannot response unless Poland activate Article 5. Only these two are met, then NATO can react.
More like Art 4 is going to be activated. A meeting will be convened and make decision base on this event.

So expect more sanction for Russia & more weapons delivery for Ukraine with ATACMS probably being in the table now.

@dbc think tank? More like fish tank. Again abusing power because you're powerless

You clearly dont have a clue what youre talking about. Iranian drones pissed all over US patriot missiles, they can do it again in Ukraine. Swarm tactics overwhelm even the most sophisticated AD system. Go and do some research instead of making a fool of yourself.
Are you basing this on the Al Baiqaq strike?

Some reports coming in that these were not Russian missiles. Maybe a Red Flag or Ukraine firing a few to drag NATO into the conflict and escalate to WW3 perhaps. The Media seems to be getting excited and egging on a NATO response which will only lead us to the path to further destruction. Let us hope for a quick resolution and de-escalation.
Or Occam's Razor. The Russian are just idiot that can't be trusted with long range missile.

Considering Russian inferior training & hardware sounds plausible.

More like Art 4 is going to be activated. A meeting will be convened and make decision base on this event.

So expect more sanction for Russia & more weapons delivery for Ukraine with ATACMS probably being in the table now.
Art 4 is what Poland is doing, it's already active. Which is why I am talking about an investigation.

Article 5 will not work if there is no consensus between member that this is indeed a direct attack, which mean if this is not determined to be, there will not be an article 5.

It comes as Western officials estimate that Russia is down to a month’s supply of artillery shells as it continues to hammer Ukrainian positions. Moscow is also down to its last 120 modern Iskander ballistic missiles after firing 80pc of its supplies.

It is starting to point towards Russia wanting to look for an exit route out of this war by escalating with NATO and then using that as a political tool for stopping the war by saying Russia cannot fight nato etc..

The russians might aswell be throwing rocks at ukrainian infrastructure..
Those iranian drones do not target air defence systems or any weapon systems. They are predestinated at stationary soft targets the size of a building.

Iran has multiple drones like Lancet for enemy lines, BMP, MBT, ADs
Missile 358 is loitering munition even against airborne targets.

Shahed guided with INS and GPS version is for far away stationary targets.

We have Shahed for far away mobile targets too with FLIR.

Are you basing this on the Al Baiqaq strike?

The heck is al baiqaq? Did you mean Abqaiq-khurais attack aka Aramco air strikes? Well it's not just me, but all credible military analysts.

It is starting to point towards Russia wanting to look for an exit route out of this war by escalating with NATO and then using that as a political tool for stopping the war by saying Russia cannot fight nato etc..

That literally makes no sense? How is escalating a potential world war be an "exit route"?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom