What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Even with article 5, it would be a proportionate response. Fyi, WW3 would be just be war but spread out everywhere else. Economy/infrastructure/supplies will be hit badly, but life still continues. It's not like we will wake up all dead the next morning. It's more like a slow depression. People will no longer live in luxury and excess(except the ultra rich). They'd become more depressed, hopeless, and so forth.

Last edited:
Sh*t just got real.

It was nice knowing y'all.

I'll never reach PMA.....
Never become an Officer...
Never be a shahed

If this is true, let's say for argument sake, this is a Russian missile attack on Poland.

The things we should do is to send in NATO troop in Ukraine, not as a forward fighter, but to guard Ukraine Ground and Air Space, and we move in with all our Anti Air Asset and secure the border for Ukrainian, and then transfer a hell lot of weapon to Ukraine and release the entire Ukrainian military (half of them are currently tasked to defend their own soil), maybe with NATO CAP over Ukrainian Airspace.

That would probably the adequate response.

But let's wait on the investigation.

Would have agreed with you before Mid-term.

Trump is white hot toxic now for a lot of reason and if Republican uses trump he will most likely lose to any Dem candidate, Biden withstanding, and if Republican ditches Trump, Trump might just go run as an independent and Republican got done again, which is not going to look good for the GOP in 2024.

Whatever Russia wants to do, it won't have any effect on the ground in Ukraine because that war is dead, Russia will need at least 3 times the strength it has now to push Ukrainian counteroffensive back, and then another 3 times to roll back more Ukrainian ground, and by strength, I don't mean send in the mobik.

The problem with Russia is always manpower, they can't generate enough manpower in this war, and they can't train enough to face the frontline, and then that time has come and gone, now we are seeing battlefield with Ukrainian usually having 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 advantage. This war is lost, If Russian is smart, they would retreat and regroup and get more supplies from Iran, Syria, North Korea or China if they are willing to, and then come back again with a organised attack, sending missile won't change the ground situation, sending mobik soldier won't change the ground situation, it only make the war worse for them.
Interesting, you make good points. China does not seem to be behind Russia and wants a settlement. Russia is maybe hoping it can annex those two territories where it declared as Russian , and end the war. Ukraine does not seem down for that so Russia is stuck. Putin doesn't seem to have an exit plan. If the West can provide for him an exit plan where he can save some face, I'd say the war would be behind us.

About Trump, yeah, he is detrimental to the success of the Republican party. He has no shot at reelection if nominated. I don't understand why Republican party doesn't nominate DeSantis for 24', as he would actually have a chance. As you said if Trump counters by running independent , it will split the vote. There is still around 10-15% of only-Trumpers in the party. If GOP can get them to rally around DeSantis , we could see Republicans take the presidency in 24', imo. Tough choices ahead for the GOP.

Looks like there will be a formal military response of sorts.. The nature of the reporting itself suggest this wont be brushed away under the carpet. Poland/Lativa/Estonia have been itching for a more robust action against Russia when the Russia-Ukraine war started ...

Rather careless of Russia to be targeting locations so close to NATO terrority is one possbility - but I think this was a deliberate attack by Russia - not accidental - to get NATO involved - so that Putin has an "exit route" for "losing against Ukraine" by saying it was NATO he retreated against when NATO gets involved and not Ukraine etc ...

It may be Poland who will militarily respond to an attack on its terrority and then Russia can decide if NATO's Article 5 is real or not ....

Lets see...

Last edited:
Exactly when did an iranian drone take out some advanced weapon in Ukraine?

Excellent question

BMP, ADs and MBTs are closer to the front line and do not need long range Shahed.

They are being taken care of with lancet loitering munition which appears to be a replica of Iranian drones.

Oh dear, have you forgotten about the Russian purchases of Iranian drones wreaking drones on Ukrainian AD? The western media wont shut up about it. I recommend using Google. Ukraine is in darkness, wakey wakey.
The russians might aswell be throwing rocks at ukrainian infrastructure..
Those iranian drones do not target air defence systems or any weapon systems. They are predestinated at stationary soft targets the size of a building.

Congrats to Cambodia. :)
The only reason India exists is due to UK? Why don't you stop supporting Russia? Lol. We have existed as a unified country since at least Qin dynasty, that's 2000 years ago. India is a British creation. So go kiss your White masters arse. You have a really submissive slave logic.

China namba wan in covid

A commie calling someone a slave is rich. Also ain't an Indian also what does qing cong dynasty from 2k years ago have to do with anything?

You guys lost to Japanese & are about to be Japanese slave if it weren't for the white master race saving your people. So a thank you should be in order.

Heck communism are created by a German jew. So what does that tells you about Chinese culture & history?

Its hard to believe. How will they supply them?
Nigga, what are you or NATO exactly going to do? Spell it out for me.
NATO could do a lot.
“West wants to destroy muslims”
Dont make me laugh. Just admit you were demonizing with shit statements buddy.
Destroy is a broad concept. The west is doing a pretty good job of destroying christianity so its not far fetched that they would try to destroy muslims or islam.
Like the barbary states and ottomans were oh so benevolent for europeans?
Depends when. There was a lot of tolerance in the Ottoman Empire. So many christians were allowed to live there and practice their customs etc. Muslims under European empires in europe were genocided. Like the muslims of hungry and muslims of slavonia and other places where the Austrians or Spaniards conquered. But from mid 1800's European powers were more tolerant. Except the southern europeans like greeks and serbs etc. (they weren't powers exactly).
Yeah, that's really hurt, there are rumour that Ukrainian have breached the other side of Dnieper in 3 points (The Kinburn, Oleshky and Nova Kakovkha). The kinburn is already confirmed, if the other 2 is true, that's a big progress
incredible if true. I dont believe it.
If you are rich, do you would spend your money in Miami or in Siberia?
sibreia for me. Definitely Siberia.
If this is true, let's say for argument sake, this is a Russian missile attack on Poland.

The things we should do is to send in NATO troop in Ukraine, not as a forward fighter, but to guard Ukraine Ground and Air Space, and we move in with all our Anti Air Asset and secure the border for Ukrainian, and then transfer a hell lot of weapon to Ukraine and release the entire Ukrainian military (half of them are currently tasked to defend their own soil), maybe with NATO CAP over Ukrainian Airspace.

That would probably the adequate response.

But let's wait on the investigation.
Air assets in western ukraine to guard against further attacks for sure. Probably too early to send troops. That will be at the next false flag. I mean I might be a real attack by russia, but at the end of the day it makes no difference who did it. If nato wants to go in, it will go in under any justification.

@Deino keep negative rating me, you will just make me do it more and more and more. Youre abusing your "power"!

Ukronazis are liars, no way 73 missiles shot down. More like 73 missiles got through. Not the first time Ukrnazis lied about these sort of things.

@waz @LeGenD why is a mod negative rating people they dont agree with? That's like being penalised for having a different opinion which is not how an impartial mod should behave. I understand having different opinions is allowed but why do we have a member of authority defaming users here they dont agree with? Isn't this an abuse of power? Why can't we all have this ability to negative rate?

Mind you, when I see users with negative ratings I generally flock to them so it is counter productive.

It’s no abuse of power when I give negative rating for an open insult with the N-word and even more if justifying this brutal and unjustified war with the othe N-word as if all Ukranians including women, kids and elders are Nazis and therefore are justified to be killed.

As such stop with these insults and offence and I won‘t rate you, otherwise I will continue anr report your BS!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom