What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Repeated Violations
@Deino keep negative rating me, you will just make me do it more and more and more. Youre abusing your "power"!

Ukronazis are liars, no way 73 missiles shot down. More like 73 missiles got through. Not the first time Ukrnazis lied about these sort of things.

@waz @LeGenD why is a mod negative rating people they dont agree with? That's like being penalised for having a different opinion which is not how an impartial mod should behave. I understand having different opinions is allowed but why do we have a member of authority defaming users here they dont agree with? Isn't this an abuse of power? Why can't we all have this ability to negative rate?

Mind you, when I see users with negative ratings I generally flock to them so it is counter productive.

If true, there needs to be a response from NATO. A strike on a Russian base or sinking a Russian ship or submarine

You wouldn't be able to handle the nukes!

I guess that Russia knew too exactly where they were launching the missiles: NATO soil.

It's a Russian provocation, maybe Lavrov got some unliked news in Bali.

My bet is: NATO will do nothing, Art 5 is bluff to deceive fools.

More likely a falseflag by the ones who have done false flags in the past. NATO wouldnt be able to handle the nukes so they wont do anything.

You wouldn't be able to handle the nukes!

More likely a falseflag by the ones who have done false flags in the past. NATO wouldnt be able to handle the nukes so they wont do anything.

If Kremlin dont launch one millions attacks in NATO soil is due to cowardice, it's not due to Kremlin serial killers good willing.

If it's a Western false flag, then that means that Kremlin is so coward as always :enjoy:.

But I dont think so. My bet is that it was a real Russia provocation.

We'll see.

If Kremlin dont launch one millions attacks in NATO soil is due to cowardice, it's not due to Kremlin serial killers good willing.

If it's a Western false flag, then that means that Kremlin is so coward as always :enjoy:.

But I dont think so. My bet is that it was a real Russia provocation.

We'll see.

Lol that didnt make any sense. How is a NATO falseflag evidence that Russia is a coward? Surely that would mean Ukraine and Poland are the real cowards because they need to lie to get Uncle Sam to fight their battle.

I could easily turn that around and say that the fact US hasnt attacked Russian soil is because of cowardice. Serial killing Nazis is doing God's work!

What you think is irrelevant since cow dung doesnt have the ability to think. Just pipe dreams. Nothing will happen lol

Lol that didnt make any sense. How is a NATO falseflag evidence that Russia is a coward? Surely that would mean Ukraine and Poland are the real cowards because they need to lie to get Uncle Sam to fight their battle.

I could easily turn that around and say that the fact US hasnt attacked Russian soil is because of cowardice. Serial killing Nazis is doing God's work!

What you think is irrelevant since cow dung doesnt have the ability to think. Just pipe dreams. Nothing will happen lol

It's Kremlin cowardice when Poland is smuggling a lot of advanced weapons to kill Russian soldiers in Ukraine, and Kremlin does nothing.

Kremlin respects more NATO than Russian soldiers lives, because they are a bunch of cowards.

A less Western-Cocksucker country would wipe out from the face of Earth the Polish military bases that receive weapons to kill Russians since the first day.

But Russia elite loves more West than own people, they enjoy a rich life of luxuries here and they dont want leave it.

Trolling
It's Kremlin cowardice when Poland is smuggling a lot of advanced weapons to kill Russian soldiers in Ukraine, and Kremlin does nothing.

Kremlin respects more NATO than Russian soldiers lives, because they are a bunch of cowards.

Right, that has nothing to do with falseflags or what you said earlier. Try to think a little more coherently. Russia has been taking out plenty of those advanced weapons with Iranian drones. Your head is so far up Ukraine's arse you can't see whats happening.

Russia literally threw a bunch of missiles and a missiles on NATO territory and doesnt seem to care. They know NATO are the real cowards who dont have balls for a nuke war with Russia. Nothing will happen! Lol

Ah getting other men to fight your battles again. They can stretch it out for you and make it bigger, surgical procedures have advanced jhunglikeashrimp lol

Endkampf

Russians getting sleepless they digging trenches in Crimea.

the Crimea is within range of Ukraine artillery.

6D067AFC-5258-4929-9237-471D1C74191E.png

Trolling
A less Western-Cocksucker country would wipe out from the face of Earth the Polish military bases that receive weapons to kill Russians since the first day.

But Russia elite loves more West than own people, they enjoy a rich life of luxuries here and they dont want leave it.

A coward editor? That first paragraph didn't make sense. The world doesnt work like that, nothing would happen if Poland did this. Even Iran got away with destroying US bases without any response. Same with this, NATO wont do anything against 6000 odd nukes.

And that's why Putin has them under check! Those oligarchs are your people, not Putin's. The joke is on you.

@jhungary needs testosterone treatment.

@jhungary is powerless, all he can do is press a button sat in mummy's house.

@jhungary hasnt been in a military uniform in his life. He's a fraud.

Right, that has nothing to do with falseflags or what you said earlier. Try to think a little more coherently. Russia has been taking out plenty of those advanced weapons with Iranian drones. Your head is so far up Ukraine's arse you can't see whats happening.

Russia literally threw a bunch of missiles and a missiles on NATO territory and doesnt seem to care. They know NATO are the real cowards who dont have balls for a nuke war with Russia. Nothing will happen! Lol

Ah getting other men to fight your battles again. They can stretch it out for you and make it bigger, surgical procedures have advanced jhunglikeashrimp lol
We'll see but I think the timing with G20 meeting in Bali is not a coincidence.

They could have launched that strike before, but they did today.

Lavrov must be angry and jealous because Biden doesnt take pics with him and sniff his hair.

4m0ksv.jpg

:lol:

We'll see but I think the timing with G20 meeting in Bali is not a coincidence.

They could have launched that strike before, but they did today.

Lavrov must be angry and jealous because Biden doesnt take pics with him and sniff his hair.

4m0ksv.jpg

The timing makes it more of a reason to believe it's a western falseflag. No but Biden is sniffing the hair of Putin's number one ally lol! Jokes on you again lol!

The timing makes it more of a reason to believe it's a western falseflag. No but Biden is sniffing the hair of Putin's number one ally lol! Jokes on you again lol!
I think Chinese elite loves more USA than Russia.

If you are rich, do you would spend your money in Miami or in Siberia?

I think Chinese elite loves more USA than Russia.

If you are rich, do you would spend your money in Miami or in Siberia?

They make money out of US, then they veto sanctions and give the money to Russia and Iran for oil and other things.

Neither! Lol the world is a big place.

Back
Top Bottom