What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Bogus stories you tell to just feel better- Russia still has technologies US doesnt have- one example? HGV - US has not deployed any HGV in its military- its behind - stop gassing people here with lies pls. Russia still has missile, sub, warfare technology that US doesnt have equivalents of.

While US is probably ahead of Russia in military tech, i can agree with that because its reasonable, but to say its 50 years behind when US also buys space rocket engines from Russia still, that tells me thats an exaggeration.

The chance that this winter will be "manageable" or "ok" for Ukrainian military, IMO, is quite low. Ukraine is low on trooops, ammunition, fuel, etc- alot of things - if and when Russia makes a big push soon, Ukraine probably wont be able to hold all territory it has now- time is not on Ukraine's side, which means as time passes, Ukraine is at more disadvantage, period, Russia wont let Ukraine go so easily without getting something that secures it more in the future.
US developed and tested an advanced HGV prototype Falcon HTV-2 in 2010 and 2011. This prototype was MACH 20 capable in endo-atmospheric conditions - a first in the world.

The test that was conducted in 2011 had promising results:

This experiment was in connection to Pentagon's Prompt Global Strike program. But Pentagon scrapped HGV-2 project for unknown reasons.

Russians took inspiration from HTV-2 experiments to develop Avangard HGV. Avangard is aimed to deliver nuclear payload (strategic application).

But Pentagon is interested in broader conventional application(s).

For example:

message-editor%2F1633535206233-usarmyinfographic.jpeg

US is thinking long-term in regards to application of hypersonic weapons in warfare.

-----

You are correct to point out that NASA relied upon Russian RD-180 engines to power its rockets for a long time in a clear show of American complacency.

But Elon Musk came to the fore and slowly but surely changed the game with his SpaceX initiative.

Merlin family of rocket engines:

Resuable rocket technology:

SpaceX have revolutionized spacefaring missions and business with its solutions:

-----

What makes you think that Ukraine is low on troops, ammunition, and fuel?

Ukranian armed forces have significantly expanded in size during the war - from 260,000 troops at the start of war to 700,000 troops in the present.

In regards to equipment, Ukrainian armed forces have received different types of weapon systems and munitions from multiple countries around the world during the war. Ukranian armed forces have also captured a huge count of Russian weapon systems and munitions during the war. These developments helped replace equipment losses and replenish stocks.

Let us focus on Ukranian artillery forces for now. Ukraine has received over a million rounds and the list of suppliers have expanded in time:

Ukranian artillery forces also have qualitative edge over Russian artillery forces in the present:

Global gas supply crunch is sorted out by now:

Surprise...

Ukraine have its own arrangements:

You have fallen for older concerns and headlines. You need to CATCH UP with latest trends.

because losing wars is NATO's profession -lost both Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and other battlefields they showed up, claimed they defeated the enemy by using "advanced and precise weapons", but always losing the war in the end- logic tells me a distracted NATo that didnt let itself recover from the Afghanistan war, ONLY TO JUMP INTO another serious proxy war with the 2nd largest and most effective military power on earth, i think i i will bet my money on not NATO - NATO doesnt have the kind of record that a Ukraine war winner will have.

mostly wasted , and i hope that wasnt borrowed buddy- look at the hardware left in the hasty exit from Afghanistan!

talk is cheap -NATO's actions dont say that. NATO cant muster forces publicly and openly against Russia (kind of done so), CHina or Iran...they'll get obliterated and many will die also- NATO is afraid of that part.

thats temporarily, and you sound like Bush right after he declared victory in the Iraq war about 12 years early- the war isnt over until it is, and we dunno when that will be, but we know war is logistics, and Ukraine's logistics are in worse shape despite the help from NATO- Ukraine will HURT bad this winter- we all know it and its inevitable, no one even knows if Ukraine can hold the land it just got....its a puppet army- so its always propped up and that hides its real state and overall situation.
Let us put it in this way: NATO have much better battlefield performances and achievements to show than both Russia and Iran.

But you keeping repeating your narrative like a broken record. Point of a debate is to learn from others. Have you?

You were proven wrong in this thread before. And this is becoming a routine now.

because losing wars is NATO's profession -lost both Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and other battlefields they showed up,
Kicked out saddam and al qaeda with ease.
Losing the “winning hearts”/nation building phase.
The latter says less about military might however. You are making that thought error….

Also…NATO record against russia/soviets has been pretty strong:

Russian influence and power crumbling before an ever expanding Nato.
claimed they defeated the enemy by using "advanced and precise weapons", but always losing the war in the end- logic tells me a distracted NATo that didnt let itself recover from the Afghanistan war,
What is there to recover from?? The last years were a handful of Nato troops and costs were down alot as well….

This is nothing on Nato manpower/material/budget….you can count i assume???
ONLY TO JUMP INTO another serious proxy war with the 2nd largest and most effective military power on earth, i think i i will bet my money on not NATO - NATO doesnt have the kind of record that a Ukraine war winner will have.
Effective?
nato training, intelligence, weapons..those have been effective. Not this embarrassment from russia.
talk is cheap -NATO's actions dont say that. NATO cant muster forces publicly and openly against Russia (kind of done so), CHina or Iran...they'll get obliterated and many will die also- NATO is afraid of that part.
Depends on the casus belli and what leads to war. Open agression from russia/iran will be punished.

Ukranian will to resist is immensely high.
Eu support is in large majority.
Usa support is also majority.
thats temporarily, and you sound like Bush right after he declared victory in the Iraq war about 12 years early- the war isnt over until it is, and we dunno when that will be, but we know war is logistics, and Ukraine's logistics are in worse shape despite the help from NATO- Ukraine will HURT bad this winter- we all know it and its inevitable, no one even knows if Ukraine can hold the land it just got....its a puppet army- so its always propped up and that hides its real state and overall situation.

ANA and Iraqis dropped their weapons and ran…however…80%+ ukranians support closer EU ties. Their hearts are now firmly with the west.

Winning hearts and mind in ukraine is not something to worry about. Now that brings us with natos military and economic might stacking up against russia….sorry to say that dwarfs russia….

Take more screenshots buddy…russia will break itself on ukraine…and never dare to attack a cm of proper Nato land…for a reason most know (except for dimwits)

Crap, I had to find the original video. :lol: :lol:

US developed and tested an advanced HGV prototype Falcon HTV-2 in 2010 and 2011. This prototype was MACH 20 capable in endo-atmospheric conditions - a first in the world.

The test that was conducted in 2011 produced promising results:

This experiment was in connection to Pentagon's Prompt Global Strike program. But Pentagon scrapped HGV-2 project for unknown reasons.

Russians took inspiration from HTV-2 experiments to develop Avangard HGV. Avangard is aimed to deliver nuclear payload (strategic application).

But Pentagon is interested in broader conventional application(s).

For example:

message-editor%2F1633535206233-usarmyinfographic.jpeg

US is thinking long-term in regards to application of hypersonic weapons in warfare.

-----

You are correct to point out that NASA relied upon Russian RD-180 engines to power its rockets for a long time in a clear show of American complacency.

But Elon Musk came to the fore and slowly but surely changed the game with his SpaceX initiative.

Merlin family of rocket engines:

Resuable rocket technology:

SpaceX have literally revolutionized spacefaring missions and business with its solutions by now:

-----

What makes you think that Ukraine is low on troops, ammunition, and fuel?

Ukranian armed forces have significantly expanded in size during the war - from 260,000 troops at the start of war to 700,000 troops in the present.

In regards to equipment, Ukrainian armed forces have received different types of weapon systems and munitions from multiple countries around the world during the war. Ukranian armed forces have also captured a huge count of Russian weapon systems and munitions during the war.

Let us focus on Ukranian artillery forces for now. Ukraine have received over a million rounds by now and the list of suppliers have expanded in time:

Ukranian artillery forces also have qualitative edge over Russian artillery forces in the present:

Global gas supply crunch is sorted out by now:

Surprise...

Ukraine have its own arrangements:

You have fallen for older concerns and headlines. You need to CATCH UP with latest trends.

Let us put it in this way: NATO have much better battlefield performances and achievements to show than both Russia and Iran.

But you keeping repeating your narrative like a broken record. Point of a debate is to learn from others.

Have you?

You were proven wrong in this thread before. And this is becoming a routine now.
Your very patient to supply so many links. I am curious to see his response.

lol what happened to the over hyped Persian drones? Russia is still losing the war...

Everyone knows its efficiency. They brought Ukraine to zero. No power, no factory, no water, nothing
Air defenses of 10 countries did not help.

Not that I am happy about Ukrainian people being in zero land.

22 countries in line to buy Shahed. Iran drone production lines working at max speed.

Ukraine says Western countries offered Iran a deal that Iran cannot reject to avoid transfer of ballistic missiles.

Everyone knows its efficiency. They brought Ukraine to zero. No power, no factory, no water, nothing
Air defenses of 10 countries did not help.

Not that I am happy about Ukrainian people being in zero land.

22 countries in line to buy Shahed. Iran drone production lines working at max speed.

Ukraine says Western countries offered Iran a deal that Iran cannot reject to avoid transfer of ballistic missiles.

lol

losing the war but destroyed civiel infrastructures yess.. 😆

Where is the Turkish TB2 by the way?
Never seen in this war for months.
Zelensky called them Turkish drones and ineffective.

TB2 are flying and hunting down, Turkish goverment have asked not to share footages because of Russian reaction. But be shure they are hunting and working well...

lol

losing the war but destroyed civiel infrastructures yess.. 😆

TB2 are flying and hunting down, Turkish goverment have asked not to share footages because of Russian reaction. But be shure they are hunting and working well...

Iranian drones did their job. The rest needs infantry.

Even Zelensky calls TB2 inefficient and Shahed efficient.

Source:

Ukrainian president Zelensky said that Turkish attack drones “Bayraktar TB2” do not play a decisive role in the war with Russia.

No TB2 footage captured in any camera by Russians or ordinary Ukrainians

My view is that this is only going to persist. Ukraine is now half dead only being propped up by th3 West. And moving back to the other side of the dnipro makes more sense, i believe Russia can solidify their current holdings better now.

Russia should cut off the bridges on the Dnipro and then they can easily conquer half of Ukraine
Okay, so will Russians first go to Afghanistan to re-claim it since they never got defeated there? I am not sure where this view comes from other than a lot of smoking the good stuff. They lost more soldiers , suffered more casualties, lost more assets than the Afghanistan invasion they withdrew (not defeated apparently) and still haven't gone back. Its been so long that another power went in with the same result.

Iranian drones did their job. The rest needs infantry.

I see no TB2. Don’t make stuff up.
Even Zelensky calls TB2 inefficient and Shahed efficient.

Source:

Ukrainian president Zelensky said that Turkish attack drones “Bayraktar TB2” do not play a decisive role in the war with Russia.

No TB2 captured in any camera by Russians or ordinary Ukrainians

according to a indian site, thats why Ukraine is asking to open a Baykar facilities. Wasted of money that kamikaze drone. How shameless you can be asking in return of this crap drone SU-35.

But what makes Persians happy is ok to me... 😆

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom