What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

For 10 years here on this forum, we tried to teach the Saudis and others that Iran can bring you to 0-0-0 in the first hour of the war with ballistic missiles and drones.

Ukraine war did all the talking in practice.

It is hard to be without factories, power, water, gas stations, refineries, infrastructures.

It is a slow way to defeat and torture without any use of fission or fusion materials.

Now they know it very well

For 10 years here on this forum, we tried to teach the Saudis and others that Iran can bring you to 0-0-0 in the first hour of the war with ballistic missiles and drones.

Ukraine war did all the talking in practice.

It is hard to be without factories, power, water, gas stations, refineries, infrastructures.

It is a slow way to defeat and torture without any use of fission or fusion materials.

Now they know it very well
pepe-helicopter-brainlet-helipad-.jpg

LOL on 1 side the Ukrainian have the Vulkan/Malyuk while the Russian have whatever the hell is that thing? This is literally the first time I see a stock pumped gun.

Need help id this gun stat!

Noice
Then stop sending offers we cannot resist :D

View attachment 896005

_108831346_abqaiq_image2_976-nc.png

Of course, because russia is much more than 30 years behind US in military tech and capability. Probably 50 years.

Create a more target rich environment?

hehehe in the long term we wont be around.

No it's not actually.

I think it's irrelevant.

No one cares how they would respond.

They cant do anything in Serbia either. Firstly, Serbs will not let them, not even the serbs are crazy enough to let Russians into their country. Historically the only time Russian troops were in Serbia was 1945 and only for a couple of months and only in the northern part of the country. Had they stayed longer there would have been a war between then Yugoslavia and USSR. Russian troops are definitely not welcome in Serbia, the country that support russia the most.

There are no decreasing energy resources, Europe just wants to close all its coal and nuke plants and is then surprised electricity is so expensive.

he is called "Han Patriot" so yeah, he is.

Last edited:
Tactically, blowing up the bridges in Kerson made alot of sense for the Russians, but strategically it did not.

Russia could have always left the threat of re-invasion open, but that is gone now.

Ukraine can keep a peace keeping force and relocate the bulk of their resources else where.

Do remember, Ukraine had numerical superiority as they were progressively beating Russian occupation forces in the Kherson region.
That's because if they leave those bridge open and even damaged, that have more threat to the Russian than they can do with the Ukrainian.

This is a complete route, they aren't coming back there, not with sufficient number and not with efficient troop. The best they can hope for it to dug into no man's land which is going to be tough. The best-case scenario for Russia as of now is to have the majority of those troop stay intact and redeploy somewhere to the East and maybe try to get more land in the East, but this is going to be harder to say than done, because Ukraine will apply pressure to the Russian between Zaporizhzhia and Kherson.

That's the best case scenario. If they cannot supply the troop already in Kherson and that did not make any progress, the best you can hope for is a draw, then there aren't any point to keep going back to Kherson, unless again, if Russian clean up their act.

Shocking if they left behind an S300 system - those things are mobile and could have been easily transported over. It all point to a rout of Russian forces at a rate far faster than Russia was expecting.

UA, and US intel have overestimated
  1. Troop numbers
  2. Number of hardware RU side had
In those 9 days since they have started moving out, they really managed to move a significan't portion of their hardware out, while UA expected more of RU forces hiding deeper inland. Their engineers indeed managed to operate more crossings which werent't spotted from space, because they didn't reuse landing points. And they used BMDs as watercrafts at night.

RU had near zero armour recovery, but they did move their husks, damaged, and inoperable vehicles around, for god knows what reason, and recon took some of those vehicle dumps, and them being moved as RU outposts.

While their constant repositionings were to evade HiMARS, and Excalibur, this simulatenously threw off sat imagery analysts, and field recon.
  1. Satellites, because same vehicles were photographed over multiple satellite passes in different locations
  2. Repositionings made an impression of RU reinforcements
  3. RU trivial mindgames on the radio reinforced that, because nobody took such possibility seriously

Last edited:
at the end of this Ukrainian war, the position and leverage of Iran and its military will be very high and clear - its already happening. But also, NATO cant win against Russia AND Iran at the same time- so NATO still has a problem on their hand no matter what - Iran wont throw Russia at the dogs, and Russia wont collapse or lose bad on Ukraine - the war is fluid and like @serenity smartly said- whats the standard for a victory in this war?

Ukraine will suffer ALOT this winter - that is clear to everyone, including NATO. we should get ready to all donate blankets and generators to Ukranians...joke.
Please tell me why Nato cannot beat Russia and Iran at the same time?

Military expenditure, military material, experience. It is stacked heavily in Natos favour. Increasingly more with russias misadventure in ukraine.

At least a hundred units of intact armour, 40+ of artillery as of last updates on UA public channels.

Juicy stuff: command, and comms vehicles with intact officers' documents. The biggest scoop: RU 22nd corps command section have left the region on the 3rd of October.

Everybody colonel level, and above was likelly already out by late summer, when Himarsing have started.

Last edited:

Military expenditure, military material, experience. It is stacked heavily in Natos favour. Increasingly more with russias misadventure in ukraine.

Beating a nuclear state is meaningless. Weakening sure.

Iran has the capacity of zeroing most of the world energy in a very short time

Hence:
Spiking inflation
Stagflation
Recession
Collapsing retirement funds
Changing presidential elections

Add to that
Zeroing Israeli infrastructures
And more

If the Russians blow the dam, they'll end up drowning their own men as the area they are falling back too is at a lower elevation then Kherson, but you never know what levels of incompetence they might reach.
not exactly , they didn't destroyed it , they breached it , in short they just destroyed the road on the dam . now the dam empty slowly , it's like opening its sluice way . the water behind the dam won't be released instantly to increase the water level dramatically , it will be like a heavy rain on upper hand of the river

because losing wars is NATO's profession -lost both Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and other battlefields they showed up, claimed they defeated the enemy by using "advanced and precise weapons", but always losing the war in the end- logic tells me a distracted NATo that didnt let itself recover from the Afghanistan war, ONLY TO JUMP INTO another serious proxy war with the 2nd largest and most effective military power on earth, i think i i will bet my money on not NATO - NATO doesnt have the kind of record that a Ukraine war winner will have.
Military expenditure, military material, experience.
mostly wasted , and i hope that wasnt borrowed buddy- look at the hardware left in the hasty exit from Afghanistan!
It is stacked heavily in Natos favour.
talk is cheap -NATO's actions dont say that. NATO cant muster forces publicly and openly against Russia (kind of done so), CHina or Iran...they'll get obliterated and many will die also- NATO is afraid of that part.
Increasingly more with russias misadventure in ukraine.
thats temporarily, and you sound like Bush right after he declared victory in the Iraq war about 12 years early- the war isnt over until it is, and we dunno when that will be, but we know war is logistics, and Ukraine's logistics are in worse shape despite the help from NATO- Ukraine will HURT bad this winter- we all know it and its inevitable, no one even knows if Ukraine can hold the land it just got....its a puppet army- so its always propped up and that hides its real state and overall situation.

Back
Top Bottom