What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So where are the usual PDF Pro Russia, Putin Roadie's now?

giphy.gif
Russians really a shell of their former selves.

The situation is even worse in the air, with Ukrainian held territory able to deny access to Russian aircraft and drones but Russian air-defences being inadequate and degraded day by day.
I find this the most remarkable.

But would Ukrainesettle for Russia annexing parts of it? Even if just annexing smaller sections than the four new territories that Russia unilaterally declared as annexed?
Ukraine OR NATO?

I'm not sure you can deplete any countries ability to raise troops. I've never seen it in any conflict. US killed a million Vietnamese, nazis killed 6 million jews. You cant really deplete anyones ability to raise an army.
The question is whether or not the enemy can sustain the losses as yourself? Sure, the US inflicted more casualties on Vietnam army and population and vice versa. However 60,000 own deaths, 300,000 own wounded on the US army are too much for the US.
Russia itself can swallow more, however there is limit. I don’t think Russia can sustain losses of one million men deaths and wounded. Ukraine can.

Russian troops DESTROY Ukraine dam then flee Kherson dressed as CIVILIANS​

If the Russians blow the dam, they'll end up drowning their own men as the area they are falling back too is at a lower elevation then Kherson, but you never know what levels of incompetence they might reach.

NATO/USAF/RAF did this so perfectly in Gulf War 1 - when going after scud launchers in the 1990's - but 30 years laters - Russia still cannot do the same thing !!!!! Shocking ..
Of course, because russia is much more than 30 years behind US in military tech and capability. Probably 50 years.

What do you think will happen when the Russians are fully mobilized?
Create a more target rich environment?
In the short term things are going ok.
In the long term we dont know.
hehehe in the long term we wont be around.
So why ignore that entirely and simply claim as if you are absolutely right that Ukraine will have to join NATO for future security. Isn't that ignoring the whole supposed reason for actual direct kinetic war?
No it's not actually.
It's not up to Russia to discuss but Russia's response to Ukraine joining NATO post any settlement would be on the mind of NATO and Ukraine.
I think it's irrelevant.
Are you not ignoring how NATO and Ukraine would be worried about how Russia would respond?
No one cares how they would respond.
Balkan was surrounded by NATO, I don't see anything Russia can do except maybe in Serbia.
They cant do anything in Serbia either. Firstly, Serbs will not let them, not even the serbs are crazy enough to let Russians into their country. Historically the only time Russian troops were in Serbia was 1945 and only for a couple of months and only in the northern part of the country. Had they stayed longer there would have been a war between then Yugoslavia and USSR. Russian troops are definitely not welcome in Serbia, the country that support russia the most.
What is the sense of sustain Europe high standard life for USA? Nothing. It's a problem in a decreasing world in energy resources and raw materials.
There are no decreasing energy resources, Europe just wants to close all its coal and nuke plants and is then surprised electricity is so expensive.
As if China has any pull in this conflict, boy you’re a Chinese cheerleader
he is called "Han Patriot" so yeah, he is.

Back
Top Bottom