What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You don’t know? They are God chosen people.
How can the Russians win this war? By what means? By this time next year Putin will run out of soldiers, weapons, tanks. Even now Putin recruits prisoners, criminals, convicts.

God doesn't exist, and only idiots believe he would choose some shitlords as "his people" like you.

I've been hearing about this Russia running out of weapons and soldier thing for 4 months, and yet Ukraine is still losing ground. Tell me when Steinerchenko pull off that Kherson counteroffensive. In the mean while, go consult a doctor since I think you may have Agent Orange poisoning for believing these ridiculous shit.

Even the Western propaganda News channels are starting to admit Russia is winning

Russia has ruined its image for decades to come. The reality is that not only does the Russian military need to be defeated but the entire Russian society should be humiliated along the same lines as the Germans and Japanese were after WW2. Only then can Russian reform and become a prosperous society.

The Russians are an embarrassment to human civilization.

The Ukrainian army counterattacked in Kherson and Nikolaev, and the Russian army exploited the counter attack to destroy two Ukrainian Brigades..

Russia took today Vershyna and Semyhyria

and the they are closing in slowly slowly breaking those Ukraine lines
Lets see what the mighty russians allegedly conquered today:
21C05CEB-C4FE-41BC-B8C3-7BD39E3A53F1.jpeg
4555221F-80DF-49EA-A86D-0379AE82DD77.jpeg

Last edited:
75,000 Russian casualties, US officials say:
“We were informed that more than 75,000 Russians were either killed or injured, which is enormous,”
Elissa Slotkin, a Democratic House Representative who previously attended a secret US government briefing told CNN.
This is rather consistant with what Ukrainian MinDef published on 27th July, thus, I think they exaggerate a little about aircraft kills, but surely not with vehicles which are way more tightly monitored/verified/geolocated.
27-7-22 losses.jpg

The interception by the Security Service of Ukraine confirms that the "shelling" of the Olenivska colony was carried out by the occupiers themselves
Now, considering the Orcs' absolute disrespect of ANY international conventions : torture and murder of POWs, concentration camps (called illustration camp), generalised attacks on non military targets, murders and torture of civilians, rapes, rapine, looting, forced "disappearance", children taken for adoption into Russia, etc etc... I truly ask myself if we shouldn't scrap some conventions... So... back to cluster ammos, napalm and sarin? After all, Orcs even used novichok in the UK in order to perpetrate murders, this proves their CW program is still "on"

Even the Western propaganda News channels are starting to admit Russia is winning
Seriously, Piers Morgan ? He's the Brit Tucker Carlson! Do you sometimes check the seriousness of your sources???
This dude is a Tabloid guy! The Sun, News of the World, Rupert Murdoch's NewsCorp...
You know, you can as well point RT or Sputnik, in fact, you may even take Sputnik more seriously than any of Murdoch's tabloids, and you'll have a hard time being taken seriously by quoting Sputnik...
Do you know what tabloid "journalism" is? So, now Tucker Carlson made of himself a global laughing stock, Russian trolls come out with another Rupert Murdoch's jumpin'jack, Piers Morgan?
Seriously, Orcs' operations have stalled for near 2 months and the few advances were paid with tremendous losses for a few hundreds metres, with the addition of long range precision artillery like the HiMARS or the CAESAr (up to 80km with rocket boosted shells), arms depots and C2 (Command and Control) are being hit far behind the frontline at a point the WW2-styled rolling artillery barrage is falling apart, as the NASA's FIRMS (Fire Information for Resource Management System) clearly demonstrates a dramatic reduction in artillery strikes, now AFU has even launched a counter offensive

Zelinskki is a Jew and you know they are chosen people. They will win this war I have no doubt. Ukraine has the backing of 50 countries. Money, weapons, unlimited. How many countries back Russia Putin? Except warm words from Belarus, Turkey, China: zero. Even Kasachstan says it will never recognize the separatists, never recognize any illegal occupation by Russia. Kasachstan will deliver fuel to EU. Putin just learns to be a spy. He has zero knowledge in economics, diplomacy, strategic. He ist good in killing all political opponents. Nothing else.
No doubt Jews have the cabal backing but winning? Ask the Nazis how many were gassed. I foresee another uprising to cleanse them. Warm words? China essentially bankroll Russia, without us buying their oil n gas, they would have been crushed. Well we have to help them anyway, NATO must be contained.

Quote me on that?

But even 16 himars can do quite the damage if left uncontested and given good intel and targets considering their rate of fire. A lot of ammunition was given.

Apart from that we have now a
100 M777
28 krab
60 M109 MLRS
20 panzerhaubitze
36 L119

Basically its starting to add up.

And russians are having to do the same yet towards Kherson. It is quite interesting to see how this will unfold. Kherson is the bigger price i would say.

All the luck to ukraine 🇺🇦
How many were destroyed? Lol, you don't hear much about m777 nowadays do you?

HIMARS have done so much damage to C2 nodes, ammo depots, and logistics that the Russians haven't moved in almost a month.
Yah, HIMARS that HIMARS this. Before that it was bayraktst that bayraktst tht. All these are common weapons mass produced by China ok. Not some B2s or F35s or F22.

lol that's rich, consider Comrade Putin had NOT ONCE visit the troop in Ukraine or any part near the frontline. While thousands of Russian is dying, but then hey, they are minority, that's alright.

So is Putin riding a horse and wresting a bear, get a grip and look in the mirror.

You are jealous. Zelenskki spouse is not only beautiful she is smart. She asks for weapons and she gets it. Looks how many weapons Ukraine gets recently. Where is Putin‘s spouse? Does he have any?

Ukraine receives 100 Haubitze plus 30,000 artillery shells for free from Germany. The faster Ukraine wins the war the less people will die.

Tucker Carlson is more informed than you, and he described the rat named Zelensky very well.

Actually the German Vicekanzler resposible for energy thinks otherwise:

The EU Gas storage for Winter is at 68% and it`s growing:

Habeck is a uneducated moron, stupid like "drei Meter Feldweg", he don't even know what he is talking about. And there is a big probability, he is directly a corrupt UKUSA puppet like Baerbock with her pseudo Master degree.

It's like watching Idocracy in real life:

Real life, look at this moron of epic proportions:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom