What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

FGM-148F production started 2020
FGM-148E production started in 2017
FGM-148c production started in 2000

by the way javelin produced in 1996 not 1980
now the question is which version you send to Ukraine ?
i say by the number you sent probably all

You are dead wrong.

Humble general jhungary had access to the classified prototype versions before the US military, so hes just speaking from personal experience

These 80s tech are beneath jhungary… he only gets his hands dirty with 22 century weaponry

Zelinskki is a Jew and you know they are chosen people. They will win this war I have no doubt. Ukraine has the backing of 50 countries. Money, weapons, unlimited. How many countries back Russia Putin? Except warm words from Belarus, Turkey, China: zero. Even Kasachstan says it will never recognize the separatists, never recognize any illegal occupation by Russia. Kasachstan will deliver fuel to EU. Putin just learns to be a spy. He has zero knowledge in economics, diplomacy, strategic. He ist good in killing all political opponents. Nothing else.
Jews are the chosen people? By who? Some bullshit artist?

Ukraine is going to turn into a landlock rump state by this time next year.

Jews are the chosen people? By who? Some bullshit artist?

Ukraine is going to turn into a landlock rump state by this time next year.
You don’t know? They are God chosen people.
How can the Russians win this war? By what means? By this time next year Putin will run out of soldiers, weapons, tanks. Even now Putin recruits prisoners, criminals, convicts.

Zelinskki is a Jew and you know they are chosen people. They will win this war I have no doubt. Ukraine has the backing of 50 countries. Money, weapons, unlimited. How many countries back Russia Putin? Except warm words from Belarus, Turkey, China: zero. Even Kasachstan says it will never recognize the separatists, never recognize any illegal occupation by Russia. Kasachstan will deliver fuel to EU. Putin just learns to be a spy. He has zero knowledge in economics, diplomacy, strategic. He ist good in killing all political opponents. Nothing else.

The most retarded comment that I've ever read in PDF. This one definitely takes the cup when it comes to the most dogshit comment ever posted in this forum.

Actually the German Vicekanzler resposible for energy thinks otherwise:

The EU Gas storage for Winter is at 68% and it`s growing:

end of Russia terror bombings in sight

Ukraine wants 11x modern missile defense Iris-T made by Diehl defence.

That’s good for 11x big cities in Ukraine.

The question is how fast can the German company make them? Maybe if they can work in 3-day-shifts.

4-image-31.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom