What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If Russia can be removed, then US should've been removed decades ago. Boy, p5 can only be inherited and is immune, not even NK can be removed dumbass.

Can't Mossad the Assad, as the saying goes. Let alone a giant like Russia and its President.

Last edited:
Trouble reading?
I did not say Himars is enough to win the war…but it sure is troubling enough for russian twitters to rush to post so much bullshit about it apparently.

this and the other mobile and accurate artillery is exactly what the ukranians need to start to level the playing field against that mass of russian artillery.
Yah you sure sounded like HIMARS m777 were like some sort of magic wand to save Ukraine. F35 is a magic wand, B2, blheck even b52, not a dozen of artillery or MRLS.

Yah you sure sounded like HIMARS m777 were like some sort of magic wand to save Ukraine. F35 is a magic wand, B2, blheck even b52, not a dozen of artillery or MRLS.

HIMARS have done so much damage to C2 nodes, ammo depots, and logistics that the Russians haven't moved in almost a month.

Quote me on that?

But even 16 himars can do quite the damage if left uncontested and given good intel and targets considering their rate of fire. A lot of ammunition was given.

Apart from that we have now a
100 M777
28 krab
60 M109 MLRS
20 panzerhaubitze
36 L119

Basically its starting to add up.

And russians are having to do the same yet towards Kherson. It is quite interesting to see how this will unfold. Kherson is the bigger price i would say.

All the luck to ukraine 🇺🇦

7wtUIDc.gif

Last edited:
Xi Jinping was an engineer, and most politburo members are technocrats unlike US which is lawyer based. Well if you think a comedian is smarter than a highly trained ex kgb officer, be my guest.

If Russia can be removed, then US should've been removed decades ago. Boy, p5 can only be inherited and is immune, not even NK can be removed dumbass.

HIMARS is a friggin MRLS, its like saying giving Russia SY400 is enough to win the war.
Zelinskki is a Jew and you know they are chosen people. They will win this war I have no doubt. Ukraine has the backing of 50 countries. Money, weapons, unlimited. How many countries back Russia Putin? Except warm words from Belarus, Turkey, China: zero. Even Kasachstan says it will never recognize the separatists, never recognize any illegal occupation by Russia. Kasachstan will deliver fuel to EU. Putin just learns to be a spy. He has zero knowledge in economics, diplomacy, strategic. He ist good in killing all political opponents. Nothing else.

So Kiev started to kill their own soldiers held by the Russians as POW. Warning, burned corpses:
This is the regime you are supporting here.
The Russian Defense Ministry accuses the Ukrainian forces of bombing a detention center for Ukrainian prisoners of war from the Azov forces, killing and wounding dozens of them..

Urgent withdrawal of Ukrainian forces from this region and Russian defense clarifies

Such burnt corpses are typical of Russian TOS-1 thermobaric MLRS which has rather short range and that is listed as a "flame thrower" by RosoboronExport. AFAIK, HiMARS or M270 have no such incendiary/fuel-air capability.

Strangely, the Russians proffer such accusations at the same time one of their wardens shows the true face of Russian custody of Ukrainian POWs : torture, mutilation, murder...: How convenient : dead men tell no tales, these POWs won't be able to testify at the ICC about CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY in Russian custody...
This Russian Nazi was filmed castrating a Ukrainian POW, a clear war crime.
This is no castration, it's emasculation.
I enjoin anyone NOT to watch the video unless being ready to have to puke: even ISIS didn't went that far, even the sickest sadistic horror movies of the likes of "Hostel" too

Geolocation of Russian torture/extermination camp where they murder POWs: Severodonetsk, Luhansk Oblast [48.937421, 38.459403]

Russian social media are appalling
Many are simply boasting about such barbaric acts.

For all Putin fanboys in oppressing democracies with dirty human rights and even gay mariage: You're officially invited to move to Russia! Watch this promotional video clip! Looks really great!
Don't wait! Winter is coming! Moreover, we can do without you...

Edit:
The monster has been identified! His name is Vitally Aroshanov
_Vitalik Aroshanov 1.jpg
_Vitalik Aroshanov 2.jpg

No fuss here : the perpetrator has been clearly identified through social media. Vitaliy Aroshanov surely has already his Interpol "red notice" and ICC warrant filled, as well as other organisations. Thanks to his own videos of barbarian acts, one thing for sure, his case will be closed in less than 15 minutes in any tribunal, but I must admit I hope him to face another kind of justice: I'm not willing to pay taxes to keep him into custody at the Hague's 4 stars prison for the next 30-50 years.
_Vitalik Aroshanov 3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom