What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Germany is poised to deliver Iris-t to Ukraine by September. The German made system will provide air cover over a big city like Kiew.

Internationalen Luft- und Raumfahrtausstellung ILA

FOTO: WOLFGANG KUMM

Ah cool

Zelensky has long promoted to put Russia on international terror list.
Now the US congress is moving ahead with a motion. If going thru Russia will probably lose the seat in the UN Security Council.

Selenskyj ehrt im Parlament Militärangehörige (28. Juli 2022)

Bild vergrößern

Foto:
IMAGO/Ukrainian Presidential Press Off / IMAGO/ZUMA Wire

Russia moving at 1km per day

but they are moving forward

Russia is slowly grinding forward

no matter what they throw at Russia, at the end of the day Russia will win this war

the juggernaut is the largest nation on earth

because they know how to take and hold land

if Russian break the road between Soversk and Bakhmut the fight is over for Ukraine

they have almost reached the road

If they knew how to take and hold land, why they pull out of Kiev and Kharkiv regions as well as in Kherson region along with Snake Island?

Ah cool

Zelensky has long promoted to put Russia on international terror list.
Now the US congress is moving ahead with a motion. If going thru Russia will probably lose the seat in the UN Security Council.

Bild vergrößern

Foto:
IMAGO/Ukrainian Presidential Press Off / IMAGO/ZUMA Wire
Russia will veto it. Lololol. You can't just remove a P5 dude. Wake up. The biggest terrorist state is US, how many countries did it invade? And yet you see anyone removing them? Gosh, wake up will you.

Zelensky is a Jewish comedian, a friggin COMEDIAN. C O M E D I A N, he is good at showmanship like vogue photo sessions and shit like that, not strategic calculations like Putin. If he was smart, Ukraine wouldn't be in today's shit. The only reason he is alive is his puppet masters in the US and the Jewish cabal are supporting him

Javelin was designed in the 1989, it entered service in 1994.

When was a particular tranche produce is not really the matter. This is not a fighter aircraft, you don't have major upgrade, even if we are talking about Fighter Jet, just because the F-16A Block 10 Taiwan was using was produced in year 2000 does not make it 2000 tech, it would still be the same plane that was used in 1980s.
well , good to knew there is no difference between PAC-1 and Pac-3 or F-15A vs F15-SE

Russia will veto it. Lololol. You can't just remove a P5 dude. Wake up. The biggest terrorist state is US, how many countries did it invade? And yet you see anyone removing them? Gosh, wake up will you.

Zelensky is a Jewish comedian, a friggin COMEDIAN. C O M E D I A N, he is good at showmanship like vogue photo sessions and shit like that, not strategic calculations like Putin. If he was smart, Ukraine wouldn't be in today's shit. The only reason he is alive is his puppet masters in the US and the Jewish cabal are supporting him
What’s about Xi jumping? He was a peasant, now communist leader. Good CV. Ok Zelinskki is a smart comedian. He is smarter than Putin, an ex spy.
Russia can certainly be removed from the UN. If the Russians don’t go the other participants just don’t attend where Russia is. You see it at recent meetings in the UN, G20, etc. meetings.

Footage of the destruction by a Russian kamikaze drone of the Ukrainian control signal relay station for the Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UAVs.

Footage of the counter-battery fight of the Russian militia in Ukraine has been published. The artillery crew uses the Soviet 152-mm gun 2A36 "Hyacinth-B". Despite its age, and the gun was developed in 1971, it is the longest-range towed gun of the Russian armies. The firing range of the gun is from 28 to 33 km, according to some reports up to 40 km with an active-rocket projectile. The shell on the "Hyacinth" is double-acting, it was originally installed as a fragmentation, but it can be easily converted to a high-explosive action

The Ukrainian army received the first six British Stormer HVM air defense systems. So far, there is no video of the air defense system, but the first photos have already appeared. The Stormer HVM air defense system was developed in the eighties on the basis of the FV4333 Stormer armored personnel carrier and adopted by England in 1997. The air defense system has an optical-electronic target search station and does not have its own radar. The armament of the air defense system, 8 modified Starstreak MANPADS, which are guided by a laser beam.

If they knew how to take and hold land, why they pull out of Kiev and Kharkiv regions as well as in Kherson region along with Snake Island?

Well obviously western haters but western living like @Hassan Al-Somal are posting such great and massive advances of the Russian army,I thought they captured Kiev,Kharkiv or something not some half of a little random settlement in the Donbass.

So Kiev started to kill their own soldiers held by the Russians as POW. Warning, burned corpses:

This is the regime you are supporting here.
So far we have gotten.

HIMARs are all going to be destroyed before reaching the frontline!

Then we got

HIMARs are going to be hunted by our helicoptere/drones/rockets

Then

HIMARs rockets are all intercepted by superior SAM-300

And now

HIMARs is hitting their own troops/prisoners.

I think i will take this with a grain of salt…

What’s about Xi jumping? He was a peasant, now communist leader. Good CV. Ok Zelinskki is a smart comedian. He is smarter than Putin, an ex spy.
Russia can certainly be removed from the UN. If the Russians don’t go the other participants just don’t attend where Russia is. You see it at recent meetings in the UN, G20, etc. meetings.
Xi Jinping was an engineer, and most politburo members are technocrats unlike US which is lawyer based. Well if you think a comedian is smarter than a highly trained ex kgb officer, be my guest.

If Russia can be removed, then US should've been removed decades ago. Boy, p5 can only be inherited and is immune, not even NK can be removed dumbass.

So far we have gotten.

HIMARs are all going to be destroyed before reaching the frontline!

Then we got

HIMARs are going to be hunted by our helicoptere/drones/rockets

Then

HIMARs rockets are all intercepted by superior SAM-300

And now

HIMARs is hitting their own troops/prisoners.

I think i will take this with a grain of salt…
HIMARS is a friggin MRLS, its like saying giving Russia SY400 is enough to win the war.

Xi Jinping was an engineer, and most politburo members are technocrats unlike US which is lawyer based. Well if you think a comedian is smarter than a highly trained ex kgb officer, be my guest.

If Russia can be removed, then US should've been removed decades ago. Boy, p5 can only be inherited and is immune, not even NK can be removed dumbass.

HIMARS is a friggin MRLS, its like saying giving Russia SY400 is enough to win the war.
Trouble reading?
I did not say Himars is enough to win the war…but it sure is troubling enough for russian twitters to rush to post so much bullshit about it apparently.

this and the other mobile and accurate artillery is exactly what the ukranians need to start to level the playing field against that mass of russian artillery.

Back
Top Bottom