What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine southern offensive making progress
the 49th russian army is cut off by supplies and encirled at Cherson.

1658996907220.png

Coming from an unbiased Angle the Americans have won many wars.. World war 2 all tho partially shared with soviet union but nontheless a huge win plus twice against Iraq and specially the latest one 2003 (Contrary to what some might say but that war was an absolute US victory) They got stalemate in the Korean war and Lost in Vietnam and Afghanistan.. Won against the Brits in their struggle for freedom back in their early years. Including the successful US invasion of Panama.

In Iraq, the picture is more mixed. US is continuously engaged in country since GW1. The time and resources could have been used elsewhere, especially on domestic issues. Remember Trump victory was due to disillusion in US by its citizens and this process will repeat itself in 2022 mid term elections. Biden administration is gonna be a lame duck.

You do not need to convince anyone here. You need to convince the military. Tell them that the US military have NEVER won a war. Then see how hard they laugh at you. :lol:
thanks for not answering my question, and then you'll want to be seen as smart on PDF, good luck!

They do have nuclear and coal power plants that can be brought back online, they be fine but thanks for your concern
Welcome to America and NATO's stupid era! seriously.

thanks for not answering my question, and then you'll want to be seen as smart on PDF, good luck!

Welcome to America and NATO's stupid era! seriously.
As you wish: NO, the US military NEVER won a war. Repeat: NEVER.

Perfect example why Americans are so angry and shoot up fellow Americans. Why don't you use your training and anger in defeating gang violence and narco terrorism. Bunch of pussies, you second amendment types, more of a threat to your partner and family

My prayers have been answered, 'Saint Javelin" will become Hizbul Javelin, in few years time. Hopefully Iranians will get examples of starstreak manpad.
lol, I like how your reply have nothing to do with what I said, instead it is just some random rant of 2A right.

and if Iran have to copy Javelin, a 1980s technology, Or 1990s tech like Starstreak then I guess all are not right in Iran.

Newsflash, we send them these weapons because we don't care if Russian (Or anyone hostile to us) have their hand on it, I am pretty sure they have a few hundred Javelin missile or a few CLU.

Very true and not impossible, plenty of coal as well
coal is horrible for the environment, so unsustainable for a country that cares about the global climate. Typical American is ignorant of things like climate change.

As you wish: NO, the US military NEVER won a war. Repeat: NEVER.
can you not comprehend or is this just a tactic to avoid being wrong? I asked you to name which war US won IN MODERN TIMES, not in eternity...explains why US cant win any wars anymore- FIGHTS with emotions and little strategy.

coal is horrible for the environment, so unsustainable for a country that cares about the global climate. Typical American is ignorant of things like climate change.

can you not comprehend or is this just a tactic to avoid being wrong? I asked you to name which war US won IN MODERN TIMES, not in eternity...explains why US cant win any wars anymore- FIGHTS with emotions and little strategy.
You are too shortsighted too narrow minded. Winning a war is not about killing as much people as possible. Who won a war since end of WW2? Hardly any country. Ok few rare cases. The US won the Cold War. Ussr collapsed. All former Soviet allies are now in US camp. That’s biggest US victory.

Back
Top Bottom