What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I think they took the thermal power station today

the Seversk-Bakhmut line has been fortified for last 8 years with many underground tunnels

it will take few weeks of heavy artillery to soften up the targets and its held well until now as it has tied the Russians down for weeks

however Russia being Russia the slow steamroller will continue the march forward and if they can break this line nothing lies in their way
If you're talking about Vuhleris'k thermal plant, they took it yesterday.

They said the same thing about the fortification of Lysychansk. And yet Russia took Lysychansk in a week.

I think Russia will completely occupy and secure Donetsk, Luhansk and Kherson oblasts before October. And then they will focus on Odessa and Kharkov.

You projecting??

Then why is Germany and other EU countries tracking their stored gas reserves so much?

You trolling or just clueless?

lmao

in 3rd world Vietnam or 1st world Germany?

You dont, but Germany does.

why would he do that when so many countries want to buy it like China? smh
That’s why I say you are clueless. The gas storage is not for households but primarily reserved for the industrial sectors: chemicals, glas, fertilizer, petroleum, etc. Putin laughing when he heard the people in Germany heat their homes with firewood. There is something he doesn’t know: Pelettheizung.
The woods preferably rubbish cheap woods are pressed in small particles that will be burned with high efficiency (96 percent). That’s the standard in houses nowadays where you get warm water and central heating.

1658949552008.png

Back
Top Bottom