What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Any Idea what sort weapon is that?
its definitely not MRSI as the shells are impacting at different times.
cant tell if its artillery launched submunition that disperses in the air at its final stage or air dropped cluster bombs for destroying armor or personnel.
it does remind me of American air burst submunition used to destroy Irani armor during both gulf wars. but this has too many flares
Incendiary munition used by Russia

Close up can be seen here

Also didn't know you had a YouTube channel

https://****/s/TrackAMerc tracks foreign mercs and nazis fighting, documents war crimes by such units too.

Last edited:
A clip of an apparently wounded Russian soldier being bombed by Ukrainian drones
The Russian soldier found the solution, as soon as the bomb fell, he threw it away from him
Two farther and the third fell away from him

Incendiary munition used by Russia

Close up can be seen here

Also didn't know you had a YouTube channel
I only post very rarely if comparing something or cant share from my drive.
yes it incendiary definitely as it was beyond the flares. probably phosphorus based but I wonder if its air dropped or rocket artillery? I saw something similar but in Iraq war used by American jets against Iraqi armor but that caused black plumes as the bomb discharged submunitions that that home on to individual target units on the ground.

I only post very rarely if comparing something or cant share from my drive.
yes it incendiary definitely as it was beyond the flares. probably phosphorus based but I wonder if its air dropped or rocket artillery? I saw something similar but in Iraq war used by American jets against Iraqi armor but that caused black plumes as the bomb discharged submunitions that that home on to individual target units on the ground.
Incendiary rounds are fired from Artillery guns.

Also cool to know you have a YouTube. 118 subs ain't bad either. Nice

Any Idea what sort weapon is that?
its definitely not MRSI as the shells are impacting at different times.
cant tell if its artillery launched submunition that disperses in the air at its final stage or air dropped cluster bombs for destroying armor or personnel.
it does remind me of American air burst submunition used to destroy Irani armor during both gulf wars. but this has too many flares

300mm rockets

A clip of an apparently wounded Russian soldier being bombed by Ukrainian drones
The Russian soldier found the solution, as soon as the bomb fell, he threw it away from him
Two farther and the third fell away from him

Im not sure how legal it is to drop too many bombs on this guy who is wounded and without a weapon.

Looks like the approaching winter and the lack of enough oil and gas in EU worry the West, and they want the negotiation with Russia to start quickly.

The skyrocketing prices in all commodities and industries shutting down are other factors driving West's urgent requests for talks.

German Chancellor's visit to China was another effort to get Chinese leaders' support to get Russia to agree to new talks.

The whole "warnings about the use of nuclear weapons" is a gimmick. The West sees Ukraine as losing the war after Russia's freshly mobilized troops join the winter in the winter, and they're panicking to find a way to save face. The West is desperate for talks.

Last edited:
Attacks on Iran by a nation in a conflict started by Iran is not terrorism, it is self-defense.
You are a genius. So Russia can now attack Sweden because you supplied Ukraine with weapons? We all know that Russia could make a toast out of your people and country if it ever got to that point.

Im not sure how legal it is to drop too many bombs on this guy who is wounded and without a weapon.
He can come back and be armed again with a weapon. He's not surrendering.

I wonder exactly how stupid were you??

You do know if it come to worse for the Ukrainian and Ukrainian cannot endure the "Harsh" winter anymore, they can do something call "Leave" for 4 months, A nice and warm accommodation with hot food and hot shower is just 15 hours bus ride pay for by the government, away in Poland. And last I heard Polish government WELCOME ALL Refugee in Ukraine. no one will be turn around. It's not like they had no choice but to stay and endure this "Harsh" winter, I mean, there are already 10 million people left temporary. It's not like it's something they would not, or could not do.

Last I heard, it's Russia who losing ground, and losing ground fast, and last I heard is just yesterday.

Only idiots will think it will hurt Ukrainian morale, so are you, sir, is an idiot??
I suspect for the Russians that will have a harsh reality during the winter. Which makes me wonder if the evacuation in Kherson City and claims of Ukrainians will blow up the dam is a way to get the civilians out and put troops into the homes while winter is coming especially for the newly mobilize with lack of winter gear and equipment. Would make more sense.

You are a genius. So Russia can now attack Sweden because you supplied Ukraine with weapons? We all know that Russia could make a toast out of your people and country if it ever got to that point.
Russia does not care if a war is legal or not so it is not an interesting point.
Considering that most of NATO has promised support in the case of an attack, it is unlikely that Russia tries. Even without NATO. Russia appears to lack the logistics to execute an amphibious invasion. If Russia would be fighting a legal war, it could legally attack any state which, like Sweden, choose not to be neutral.
A final point is that International Law does not change just because part of it is inconvenient to Sweden.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom