What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, not yet, but I would probably thinking about it if I am a Russian soldier in Kherson.

I would not want to be a Russian soldier in Kherson for the next 3 months.
I think that's the case with pretty much 90% of the Russian forces that fought in wars from 1941 till today

I think that's the case with pretty much 90% of the Russian forces that fought in wars from 1941 till today
Well, I'll be okay if I am a Russian soldier probably around 1945ish.

But yes, in general, their way to fight has not change at all since probably 1917.

Ah cool

Putin’s shadow army, the neonazi Wagner hooligans, officially opens the headquarters in St. Petersburg.

Russia now has 3 armies, the Wagner, the Kadyrow and the Red army.

Besucher vor dem Wagner-Hauptquartier in St. Petersburg

Besucher vor dem Wagner-Hauptquartier in St. Petersburg -

Well, I'll be okay if I am a Russian soldier probably around 1945ish.

But yes, in general, their way to fight has not change at all since probably 1917.
Nah 1945 I still wouldn't have been willing to fight their way still. They may have improved by then, but still. The need for propaganda victories, and their attrition rate was still bad. For example, the reichstag raid, 2200 soviet soldiers killed to take a building just so they could raise their flag on it for a propaganda victory. That was unnecessary.

Nah 1945 I still wouldn't have been willing to fight their way still. They may have improved by then, but still. The need for propaganda victories, and their attrition rate was still bad. For example, the reichstag raid, 2200 soviet soldiers killed to take a building just so they could raise their flag on it for a propaganda victory. That was unnecessary.
lol, I said I would be okay with it, not I like those odd....

Ukraine gets 50x British FV103 Spartan tanks thanks to crowd funding.

50 solcher Schützenpanzer kommen nun in die Ukraine.
50 solcher Schützenpanzer kommen nun in die Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom