What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Nope, you did not learn from the best.
You are simply trying to gain power and influence from shipping weapons.
The conclusion was that the 2013 shipment was for Yemen.
Also he is blind how Iran has sunk to the worst (and further then that) of what certain western countries have done.

“but america did it too!!!” Is not the best justification considering it is their “big satan”…..

Footage of Russian 122-mm D-30 howitzers hitting a column of armored vehicles of the Ukrainian army. The column was discovered on the march with the help of a UAV, after which the airborne troops worked out artillery at the given coordinates. About 5 armored vehicles were reportedly destroyed, after which the column dispersed.

I dont believe this is an artillery strike. Looks more like ATGM and maybe a mine.

The US army headquarters in Wiesbaden/ Germany for Europe and Africa as the new center for Ukraine war effort

From here all weapons and other assistances will be coordinated and poured to Ukraine.

Including a new arms package with 40 ships and 1,100 ghost drones “phoenix”.

The 529th Military Police Company Honor Guard welcomes the secretary of the Army to U.S. Army Europe and Africa headquarters, Sept. 20, 2022, on Clay Kaserne in Wiesbaden, Germany. Army leaders plan to establish a new command at the base to coordinate training and weapons support for Ukrainian troops.

That is double speak. Putin is preparing to blame Ukraine and NATO for use of nuclear weapons, same as Putinites blamed NATO for the pipeline destruction.

Also, China already has a policy on nuking Europe. China supports Russia nuking Europe. And would blame NATO whitey for getting nuked if the blame is pinned on Trump buddy/Xi buddy Putin.

China warns of ‘unimaginable consequences’ if nuclear power is forced into a corner
Beijing's vice foreign minister blames NATO for stoking the instability that led to the Russia-Ukraine conflict

China has 100% of their chips in for Putin and Trump destroying Europe. And would blame the EU for defending themselves from a Trump/Putin plot.

China supports the Tucker Carlson narrative. And wants those Europeans that opposed Trump destroyed.

Trump and Putin have the same goals and mission to destroy the EU. Destroy it with Putin supported Brexit, destroy it with Putin supported migrant crisis from Africa, destroy it with Putin supported disintegration of not only the European Union - also of nations in Europe. Finally this Putin War, backed by Trump to destroy Europe and finish Europe off. And China supports Putin and Trump to destroy Europe.

As a script of a Hollywood movie is not bad.

In real world, China give a shit about Russia.

shame on USA ,United Kingdom, Germany , Sweden , France those countries help less than anybody while having well advanced military industry and have more than rest .
if they have given as much as Poland gave , right now Ukraine army was fighting at Kamchatka

come on that much is twice Iran budget , for military and its not even for one year just half a year . its mind bugling , how ineffective Ukraine use that much resource that Russia is still inside Ukraine .
i think its time NATO , for example Poland army take over Ukraine army and beat Russia out of Ukraine , for compensation and sacrifice Poland is making in that war then Ukraine can give them LVIV and area around it
Screenshot_20221106-122435.png

It was a thing of pride when you all were part of one group.

Theft of sovereign assets makes sense? That follows what US govt has been doing for a while..smh.
The Russians cause damage. EU seize Moscow’s money to pay for the repair. Nothing to complain. Like in real life, you think you damage my car and can get away with that? No way my friend.

that means nothing here.

then why cant the USD go back to dominating it strongly like it did before the war started? what changed? prove your hype via economic facts, not theories. just cuz you said so doesnt mean its true.

junk based on what? your opinion? actually the USD is the junk- US threw its strongest sanctions at Russia and Russian economy didnt collapse, now i must admit, it might be China propping up Russia a bit by buying its products and commodities in large quantities, but Russia made smart moves that prevented mass economic damage, thats what hte facts say, i dunno which NATO propaganda media you read, newsweek, time, cnn,yahoo, reuters are all biased against Russia, so they spread lots of false information on the war
Go take a basic economics class, I don’t have time to teach someone that doesn’t have a basic understanding. I’ve already said you can’t trade the rouble hence it’s artificial value. Plus Russian companies have been forced to convert 25% (if my memory serves me correct) of their foreign currency into roubles hence propping up the currency further.
Over 600 pages ago I spoke about watching joe blogs on YouTube he goes into great detail.
Of course you won’t do this and will simply claim I’m wrong 🙄

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom