What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Why does it matter what the exhange rate of the ruble and dollar is
No, YOU should tell me why it doesnt matter. because exchange rates matter, period, so if exchange rates matter in teh world, which they do, then the RUB USD exchange rate also matters- its always been a global indicator of US vs Russian economic strength and positions- why say it doesnt matter now? because you cant explain why USD is doing bad? you're tyrying to duck the point here, try again.
, or any other currency for that matter?
it explains the economic strengths of 2 countries at any given time- dont call it irrelevant when its been relevant this whole time ok?
Nobody outside Russia wants to buy rubles.
thats a lie- Chinese and Indian banks are setting up Ruble based accounts in their countries, so just ask or read on google if you are ignorant. Also, even if nobody "wants" the ruble outside Russia, thats a besides-the-point from its value- it holds real value, because it isnt worthless,it actually won awards this year for the best performing currency- dont tell me you didnt see that? why would it win awards and perform well this year but you say different? you're the liar and biased person here.
Nobody knows the value of the ruble because authorities stopped publishing data
but its value is real and in the real world- your fake manipulated dollar ran from the Ruble once it got close to Gold, Russia has been dedollarizing for a while now, and that was why US sanctions on Russia were blunted and actually backfired on US, good example is oil- if you know the US economy, you know high gas prices = low or slow economic growth, but US created high gas prices by sanctioning Russia, a large oil producer, so US essentially hurt its own economy. are you understanding me now?
- makes you wonder who is actually the one spreading false information on the war?
The West- stop projecting- when i look at reuters, newsweek, time, AP, Yahoo news, they all parrot all the lies being told about Russia in the war.

Why hasnt Ukraine gained an inch of land for over a month now??

My Russian GF claims she is able to get money out of russia at quiet good exchange rates. Almost Spot rates, using a Chinese payment system, to get it into an asian bank account she has opened.

I dont know if its true, since she is woman and a russian I dont believe a darn thing she says.

Can you actually transfer money from a russian account into an asian one using some Chinese system if anyone knows?
After some research I will eat my words, you are able to trade it however very limited and not on many platforms.
I also was incorrect on the forced foreign currency exchange, it was not 25% but 80%….
Ouch

Russia is cheaply draining ukie AD assets while simultaneously dismantling vital infrastructure right before winter

Still no viable solution for nato. Perhaps they need to start taking advice from the resident fangirls here. @jhungary and pastryman 🥮 seem to have figured it out where nato generals and experts have failed so far

Perhaps they need to start taking advice from the resident fangirls here. @jhungary and pastryman 🥮 seem to have figured it out where nato generals and experts have failed so far

There are many on this PDF, but, unfortunately, NATO is not paying due attention and heed to their analyses and advices. 😛😛😛

Russia is cheaply draining ukie AD assets while simultaneously dismantling vital infrastructure right before winter

Still no viable solution for nato. Perhaps they need to start taking advice from the resident fangirls here. @jhungary and pastryman 🥮 seem to have figured it out where nato generals and experts have failed so far
Are you implying NATO and Iran are at war in Ukraine? If not, it must be Ukraine looking for a solution to stop these attacks on civilian infrastructure by Russia.
I think Ukraine should seek or be given the means to retaliate, and let Russia know they have the intention to do so.

I wonder exactly how stupid were you??

You do know if it come to worse for the Ukrainian and Ukrainian cannot endure the "Harsh" winter anymore, they can do something call "Leave" for 4 months, A nice and warm accommodation with hot food and hot shower is just 15 hours bus ride pay for by the government, away in Poland. And last I heard Polish government WELCOME ALL Refugee in Ukraine. no one will be turn around. It's not like they had no choice but to stay and endure this "Harsh" winter, I mean, there are already 10 million people left temporary. It's not like it's something they would not, or could not do.

On the other hand, was that really that "Harsh"??

I mean, how hard can it be if we have guys like this in Ukraine still making YouTube Video.

I probably wouldn't be able to even turn on my computer if I am that starved and that cold and I do not have hot water or shower. Let alone finding hour of his time sitting in front of a computer making a video.

Last I heard, it's Russia who losing ground, and losing ground fast, and last I heard is just yesterday.

Only idiots will think it will hurt Ukrainian morale, so are you, sir, is an idiot??

Dozens of mobilised Russian troops brawl in the street after getting drunk on vodka because 'they face doom' at Ukraine frontline​

>> The Vodka party continues in mother russia ....

Seems like the so much hyped pavlivka offensive ended in a disaster,even the russians recognize it.

Russia had an uprising on a ship in Vladvivostok March, when ship crews refused to go to Ukraine, and fight as foot soldiers.

These units belong to Russian Pacific Fleet.

Dozens of mobilised Russian troops brawl in the street after getting drunk on vodka because 'they face doom' at Ukraine frontline​

>> The Vodka party continues in mother russia ....
What they can expect? a quick dead is good for bunch of rapists.

Valdimir Putin addresses a rally and a concert marking the annexation of four regions of Ukraine  on Sept. 30.Valdimir Putin addresses a rally and a concert marking the annexation of four regions of Ukraine on Sept. 30.AFP via Getty Images

Any Idea what sort weapon is that?
its definitely not MRSI as the shells are impacting at different times.
cant tell if its artillery launched submunition that disperses in the air at its final stage or air dropped cluster bombs for destroying armor or personnel.
it does remind me of American air burst submunition used to destroy Irani armor during both gulf wars. but this has too many flares

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom