What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

as i said any type of drone for any needs .
those inferior drone shot down 40% of Ukraine energy grid and managed in a single strike hamper 50% of KSA oil export capability

also Is Tajikistan on any sanction list ? they recently bought a drone factory from us .

is your country Indonesia willing to get sanctioned because of buying military equipment from Iran ?
don't you think that was the reason you didn't considered Iranian option
Targeting civilian infrastructure is not a win. You tosh. Also Is Tajikistan rich? & Kazakhstan & their neighboring countries buying up Bayraktar. My point still stand.

No we don't buy it. Because Iranian made drone is shit.

Targeting civilian infrastructure is not a win. You tosh. Also Is Tajikistan rich? & Kazakhstan & their neighboring countries buying up Bayraktar. My point still stand.

No we don't buy it. Because Iranian made drone is shit.
no , its not shit , what make it shit according to you .
and does anybody prevented Tajikistan , buying from China , Turkiye and Israel.
now look at the deal , Kazakhstan get some TB2 , Tajikistan get a drone factory and expertise to build drones . wonder who is the winner here ?

no , its not shit , what make it shit according to you .
and does anybody prevented Tajikistan , buying from China , Turkiye and Israel.
now look at the deal , Kazakhstan get some TB2 , Tajikistan get a drone factory and expertise to build drones . wonder who is the winner here ?
The Ukrainian themselves gave the bad review and seeing they mostly got shot down the moment Ukrainian set up their AAD is pretty much telling of quality. Also they can't even auto adjust their targeting. Basically limiting their effectiveness unlike other loitering munition.

I can assure you that no one ever call out Turkish or Israel drones for being low quality. Even by those that suffered under their business end. Why do you think Shahed got called a flying tuk-tuk here?

Baykar tech also offers to set up factories on the host country. it's up to them if they want to pursue it. Iran is not special.

The Ukrainian themselves gave the bad review and seeing they mostly got shot down the moment Ukrainian set up their AAD is pretty much telling of quality. Also they can't even auto adjust their targeting. Basically limiting their effectiveness unlike other loitering munition.
the problem is Ukraine energy grid say something else . and about Ukrainian claims , were is shot down videos , only debris video . for god sake its a suicide UAV , its supposed to leave debris after hitting the target
I can assure you that no one ever call out Turkish or Israel drones for being low quality. Even by those that suffered under their business end. Why do you think Shahed got called a flying tuk-tuk here?
maybe because of the engine sound , it is also called flying dorito , flying moped, flying lawn mover and many other things , Ukraine energy grid is talk for itself
this is google search for Flying Tuk-Tuk tell me in what page you find shahed-136 ?
Baykar tech also offers to set up factories on the host country. it's up to them if they want to pursue it. Iran is not special.
who pursued that ?

the problem is Ukraine energy grid say something else . and about Ukrainian claims , were is shot down videos , only debris video . for god sake its a suicide UAV , its supposed to leave debris after hitting the target

maybe because of the engine sound , it is also called flying dorito , flying moped, flying lawn mover and many other things , Ukraine energy grid is talk for itself
this is google search for Flying Tuk-Tuk tell me in what page you find shahed-136 ?

who pursued that ?

How many military target Shahed has destroyed in Ukraine? There's your answer.

Hes by faaaaaar the most reliable mainstream american voice. Highest rated by a wide margin.

But forget all that. You can Refute his points not attack his supposed character short comings.

If hes saying something thats a lie point it out. If your just gonna call him a liar and based on that wrong opinion dismiss his points without refute shows how intellectually bankrupt you are. Pathetic
I'm not calling him a liar, he's calling himself a liar.

Don't call me morally bankrupt when you quote a literal admitted liar, and one that's actually extremely racist as well.

Good job.

Character assassination is accusing someone of something they're not. I'm just pointing out TC is a court proven liar.

The US is not about to run out of diesel, hes just fear mongering. He presented 0 proof of his claims.

How many military target Shahed has destroyed in Ukraine? There's your answer.
Russia claim some barrack and command center and training facility and what you call civillian target , NATO call double use target
and more importantly , as i said each drone has its own mission and use . and i listed example of various type of Iranian drones

Russian keep taking the L like there's no tomorrow.

Yes it looks the Russians retreating to the east of the Dnipro but I am sympathetic with Ukraine strategy: precautious approach, slow but steady advance, cutting them off supplies, letting them to suffer from hunger and thirst, pounding them with artillery until they piss off.

685FB9E3-DB02-4A0E-B00C-8EA34C780480.jpeg

Ukrainian artillery unit members fire towards Kherson on October 28, 2022 | Bulent Kilic/AFP via Getty Images

Take it up with him, idiot.

So much on honesty? You made a mistake - in fact a most stupid one to post from an unreliable source which should give you a hint to question the sources you are quoting - and soi have the balls to admit it instead of even more stupid ranting against the one who unveiled this fake!

Russia claim some barrack and command center and training facility and what you call civillian target , NATO call double use target
and more importantly , as i said each drone has its own mission and use . and i listed example of various type of Iranian drones

Russia claim an orphanage as terrorist training camp in Syria. These the country that have the ball to promise it won't invade Ukraine.

So far Ukraine has not recorded any military facility destroyed by Shahed or any Iranian drones. Only civilian infrastructure.

Seems like Russia is abandoning Kherson

I was promised a bloodbath ☹️ Ukraine better cut them off before they all left.

I want to see them paraded in kyiv.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom