What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Putin as Nicolas

He gives 195k rubbe ($3,200) as Christmas gift to every contract soldier, recruit and mobi.

In return he expects “no retreat”. Implementing Stalin order in WW2.

Retreating soldier without approval will face execution on the spot.

Please do reference what wunderweapon nato has to counter the doritos?

In what quantity?

At what production rate?

If all of the above doesnt match the dorito, that means you have a strategic problem.

Yes we know ridiculously priced western 500 k missiles can take them down. But if they are not available because the.cost is too much, or they cant produce enough or whatever other excuse you come up with. The. You have a seriousssss strategic problem.

Also 100k stingers are on video repeatedly missing the shaheds… i dont recal many (or any) footage of a successful intercept from stingers.

If ukies are taking these down like they say. They wouldnt have so much buttthurt and they wouldnt be so desperate for AD

But like i said before pastry man. The ukies are taking 3 out per ak round. So whats the problem here?

Im sure when fateh’s and their 500kg warheads coming in at mach 4 on ukie heads smae thing will happen. , we will just experience more breathtaking rambo ukies shooting them down with hunting rifles and slingshots #natopropaganda
Now youre just beating a strawman. I was asking you what “ the best NATO has to offer” meant. I guess the best NATO has to offer against strikes like that are rifles, manpads and very expensive missiles which isnt available, yet Ukraine is desperate for anti aircraft systems from NATO??
Doesnt make much sense to me. You just said the best NATO has to offer is already there.

Now youre just beating a strawman. I was asking you what “ the best NATO has to offer” meant. I guess the best NATO has to offer against strikes like that are rifles, manpads and very expensive missiles which isnt available, yet Ukraine is desperate for anti aircraft systems from NATO??
Doesnt make much sense to me. You just said the best NATO has to offer is already there.

Fun fact: Ukraine pretty much defeated Russia mostly with NATO hand me down. This is not even a war against the full might of NATO. It's more like fighting Russia with NATO's loose change. And winning.

Reminder that Russia should be Balkanize for the safety of mankind.

Last edited:
Iran didn't let Syria grant its western population independence, why should Ukraine have let those? Heck Iran doesn't even let its population express itself , by hypcocritically you are preaching that others should give independence to its colonies. Nobody volunteers it
well you say it yourself , western population . did people in any area of Syria voted for independence ?
and those Iran helped Syria fight was a cozy alliance of 96 nations rejects , antisocial , head-choppers and cannibals
why they refused Asad offer to held an election by international observers and let people decide , and they said no , they won't accept any election if Assad participate in it ?

Saudis are hardly a warrior country?

Think a bit..who brought you Islam with their blood..stop your stupid arrogance or better yet your ignorance,,

Another thing..Iran as the whole of the Middle Est know that Usrael is NATO in disguise..that is why everyone is prudent there..
KSA , problem is not having no warrior and lack the people who are willing to fight .
its that they tend to try to copy NATO tactics instead of developing their own tactics.
by doing so they become predictable , and their army to much rely on western support.
unless they fix those management problem , let just say their army is inferior to what it has potential to be.

Russia will likely Balkanize itself even without Western intervention.

Shocking digits I read when I began digging it up deeper were that 80% of Russians live west of Urals, while the real digit of ethnic Russians in Russia is likely much lower than 80% reported.

Much of people with Polish/Ukrainian/German/Greek/Baltic/Ruthenian/Bohemian ancestry are recorded as Russians in the Russian population census. By conservative accounts 1/4 of Russian Russians are not Russians at all.

That is due to Russian Empire using interned European nationals for forced colonisation of Siberia, and Manchuria. I just only now noticed that town names in East Russia seem to be actually Ukrainian, and not Russian. Take a look north of Vladivistok.

Screenshot_2022-11-04-13-59-14-334_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Even Russian Russians are not necessarily the same people, for example Russians living in Urals tried to secede from Russia in early nineties. And those fellows also descend from forcefully drafted colonists from an earlier period.

40% of Russians simply have no attachment to what was historical Russian state-entity, and have no agency in Russia as Russian Empire.

Uralians see Urals as a separate entity from Russia-Muscovy which kept Urals as a subjugated extractive colony. Uralians were assumed not to be citizens Russia-Muscovy until, well, Russian Empire fell apart. And even in USSR l they were kind of marginalised.

Putin's Russian Empire 2.0 assumes abolishing Russian Federation, and thus destroying the social contract "non-Russian ethnic Russians" had with the central state.

Last edited:
Iranian drone maybe cheaper but they are not effective compared to switchblade or Bayraktar drone which the latter singlehandedly turn the tide of war twice already.

Kherson already being abandoned while the Russian waste their pgm & drones on useless target.

BUT the Russian are wInNiNg:
you see different capabilities and different type of weapon , you want drones like byraktar TB2 , we have mohajer-6 , Ababil-5 , Kaman-12
you want something like switchblade we have yaser and Me'eraj 521,.....
you want low RCS attack drone we have shahed-171 and shahed-191
you want something like MQ-1 we have Shahed-129 .
you want drone to attack enemy radars we have Omid and Arash
you want bigger drone that can carry up to 500kg of weapons we have shahed-149 and kaman-22
and you want cheap drones to disable enemy double use infrastructure and keep them offline , we have Shahed-131, Shahed-136, Me'eraj-541, Ababil-2
you want a fast one to be able to deliver heavy punch , even be able to attack air target , we have Karrar

as you see 2-3 type for each class

Fun fact: Ukraine pretty much defeated Russia mostly with NATO hand me down. This is not even a war against the full might of NATO. It's more like fighting Russia with NATO's loose change. And winning.

shame on USA ,United Kingdom, Germany , Sweden , France those countries help less than anybody while having well advanced military industry and have more than rest .
if they have given as much as Poland gave , right now Ukraine army was fighting at Kamchatka

come on that much is twice Iran budget , for military and its not even for one year just half a year . its mind bugling , how ineffective Ukraine use that much resource that Russia is still inside Ukraine .
i think its time NATO , for example Poland army take over Ukraine army and beat Russia out of Ukraine , for compensation and sacrifice Poland is making in that war then Ukraine can give them LVIV and area around it

you see different capabilities and different type of weapon , you want drones like byraktar TB2 , we have mohajer-6 , Ababil-5 , Kaman-12
you want something like switchblade we have yaser and Me'eraj 521,.....
you want low RCS attack drone we have shahed-171 and shahed-191
you want something like MQ-1 we have Shahed-129 .
you want drone to attack enemy radars we have Omid and Arash
you want bigger drone that can carry up to 500kg of weapons we have shahed-149 and kaman-22
and you want cheap drones to disable enemy double use infrastructure and keep them offline , we have Shahed-131, Shahed-136, Me'eraj-541, Ababil-2
you want a fast one to be able to deliver heavy punch , even be able to attack air target , we have Karrar

as you see 2-3 type for each class
If people want drones they won't buy it from iran. The only one that do simply have no choice.

US, Israel & now Turkey dominates the military drone market with better drones overall. And better after sales than Iran.

shame on USA ,United Kingdom, Germany , Sweden , France those countries help less than anybody while having well advanced military industry and have more than rest .
if they have given as much as Poland gave , right now Ukraine army was fighting at Kamchatka

come on that much is twice Iran budget , for military and its not even for one year just half a year . its mind bugling , how ineffective Ukraine use that much resource that Russia is still inside Ukraine .
i think its time NATO , for example Poland army take over Ukraine army and beat Russia out of Ukraine , for compensation and sacrifice Poland is making in that war then Ukraine can give them LVIV and area around it
Russia already left Kherson. Ukraine already won you just refuse to believe it.

If people want drones they won't buy it from iran. The only one that do simply have no choice.

US, Israel & now Turkey dominates the military drone market with better drones overall. And better after sales than Iran.
but some countries even buy drone making factories from Iran.
the people who don't buy from Iran are the one who afraid from USA . the ones who are not afraid of USA sanction actually buy from Iran.

Russia already left Kherson. Ukraine already won you just refuse to believe it.
I say Kamchatka , you are talking about Kherson ? and no Ukraine didn't completely take Kherson , only civilian left

but some countries even buy drone making factories from Iran.
the people who don't buy from Iran are the one who afraid from USA . the ones who are not afraid of USA sanction actually buy from Iran.
That's because they either can't afford better alternative or are on sanctioned list like Iran.

My country despite having friendly relation with Iran. Doesn't even consider Iranian drone as up to par with western one. Even thinking about setting up Baykar factory inside the country & thinking of buying the newer TB-3 .

Even the Ukrainian military thinks Iranian Drones are inferior. Do to their use of over the counter civilian parts.

That's because they either can't afford better alternative or are on sanctioned list like Iran.

My country despite having friendly relation with Iran. Doesn't even consider Iranian drone as up to par with western one. Even thinking about setting up Baykar factory inside the country & thinking of buying the newer TB-3 .

Even the Ukrainian military thinks Iranian Drones are inferior. Do to their use of over the counter civilian parts.
as i said any type of drone for any needs .
those inferior drone shot down 40% of Ukraine energy grid and managed in a single strike hamper 50% of KSA oil export capability

also Is Tajikistan on any sanction list ? they recently bought a drone factory from us .

is your country Indonesia willing to get sanctioned because of buying military equipment from Iran ?
don't you think that was the reason you didn't considered Iranian option

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom