What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Sending weapons to one of the sides in a war. makes an attack from the other side legal.

In 1967, Israel responded to Egypts blockade. Blockades are an act of war.

The Golan Heights are legally disputed territory, Ukraine is not.

Let's stop bickering about the legality and keep sending arms and fighting. :-)

Nice arms package to Ukraine by Italy

-1667140886-0.jpg

Two M270 multiple rocket launchers
six 155mm PzH 2000 self-propelled howitzers
30 units of 155mm M109L self-propelled howitzers
dozens of armoured personnel carriers M113

‘It’s done,’ Liz #Truss messaged #AnthonyBlinken seconds after #NordStream explosion. Go figure

Make me wonder why she and Blinken did not fix a word or phrase. Such as TORA TORA TORA,
or ' Biden having again a shower with daughter ' or 'London bridge rising' to let it be known her guys blown up the pipeline.

Now we have a Ukraine with no power, no water, no subway.

Zellie fans here said this will not happen. Iranian drones are flying shit. :D

Buses are sent out for transportation.

Sad when you do not hav the right AD.

Yet, nobody else will know in the world because you have the media power.

You stay the master strategist.

‘It’s done,’ Liz #Truss messaged #AnthonyBlinken seconds after #NordStream explosion. Go figure

Make me wonder why she and Blinken did not fix a word or phrase. Such as TORA TORA TORA,
or ' Biden having again a shower with daughter ' or 'London bridge rising' to let it be known her guys blown up the pipeline.
Considering that the UK detected that Liz Truss phone was hacked by Russia this summer, it is unlikely that they managed to do so again so soon afterwards.

Trump will sell Ukraine from day 1.
Poor Ukrainian will suffer, when he is taking pictures with Putin.

Trump will be more game changer than Iranian drones.
Trump will go to jail soon, so he wont influence Ukraine much luckily.

Now we have a Ukraine with no power, no water, no subway.

Zellie fans here said this will not happen. Iranian drones are flying shit. :D

Buses are sent out for transportation.

Sad when you do not hav the right AD.

Yet, nobody else will know in the world because you have the media power.

You stay the master strategist.

Is Oryx also tracking Shahed- 136 kills in Ukraine? I bet he isnt, but he really should.

The 300k mobi figure came from Shoigu. That’s obviously a fake. Putin signed the mobi decree with the real number classified as top secret.
Realistic is 500,000. However Russia reserves are many millions. So the total mobi can be something between 500,000 and 5 million.

Total mobilisation is impossible without war economy, and that also takes time to prepare, with diminishing returns as the time goes.

The mobilisation would've been much more useful for Russia if it was done before the war, rather than when it was already going, and draftees were made into completely fresh units, and most important supplies were already wasted.

Similarly, suspending markets, and currency convertability would've been only effective before richer part of the population could've cashed out their bank accounts, or moved money abroad. They cannot fund setting up war enterprises with debt now, as their bonds are unsellable.

If they will introduce ration stamps, they will have hard time making people use them over huge amounts of hard currency many Russians have stashed by now. USD black markets is already a thing in Russia.

Similarly, forcing people into war production without extreme measures is impossible for Russian government with open market cost of labour. Even Ukraine can't debase its currency that much to fund govt jobs, while it's more fully fully mobilised than Russia, and is getting tons of foreign financial aid.

Russian official statistic shows the country is already hitting lowest unemployment numbers in decades. This is actually very bad news for them. News are that salaries for jobs like food handlers, farm workers, cashiers are skyrocketing.

Last edited:
I had to work, so i was offline here. But, but, did the Kiew-Nato Regime managed to capture Cherson already?:D

Our "military man" said few months ago, the probability for Russia to hold Cherson would be 40%!?

:woot:

Russia at the same time::D

Sending weapons to one of the sides in a war. makes an attack from the other side legal.

so when Muslim nations supply weapons to both sides its act of war

meanwhile US has been doing it for decades in Africa and Middle East

pay back is sweet

Record breaking inflation numbers in the euro zone

10.7% and climbing!!!!

And thats the total inflation “officially” being counted

Real jnflation, especially on things people need daily like food, energy , rent/mortgage is probably 30-50% range

It is unbleivable how rapidly euros are losing their standards of living. And the major industries on taxpayer life support havent gone down yet, and german government is desperately borrowing 200billion to temporarily stop the bleeding

This is unbelievable. UK sources are claiming upto 10k britons could freeze this winter

Ukies have no water or electricity.

This is what happens when your so dumb that you make your economically prosperous countries jnto a battlefield to fight Russia on washingtons behalf
Sorry to burst your bubble, but in real democracies with independent journalism, the official numbers are real. In dictatorships and autocracies the official numbers reflect the wish of the authority (China may turn out a good example when the world realize the chinese GDP is a fabrication).
I live in the EU. Trust me, no one is freezing and no one is going to freeze to death because of this conflict. I know its wasted on you, but russian propaganda does in no way reflect reality.

WTF???
DO YOU HAVE ANY UNDERSTANDING INTERNATIONAL LAW???
EVEN ISRAEL DOESNT SAY GOLAN HEIGHT ARE DISPUTED???

WOW

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom