What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

What happens to Russia automobile industry? The output shrinks by 97 percent. The more money into war machine the less products to normal Russians. Putin apparently favors war over living standard.

Russia is making steady progress

only 50% of the NATO weapons are reaching the front line

and the ones reaching front line have a life expectancy of 7-10 days

the Soviet Steamroller is crushing eveything in its pathway inch by inch metre by metre

all the old Soviet equipment is now gone Ukraine needs to transition to the NATO weapons

this will take time and money and Ukraine has neither

so Russian will move on deeper into Ukraine

will Ukraine counter attack and take back the lands Russia has seized? I highly highly doubt it
Source: trust me bro

In meantime i will enjoy all the daily videos of exploding russian ammunition supplies from himars

Well, I doubt that would work.

The Russian has expanded A LOT of ammo, like a lot. It's estimated 20000 rounds of 152 a day, that's 600,000 rounds a month, this war has gone on for more than 4 months which mean it's around 2.4 mil rounds fired by now, and I have not counted Missile, Rocket and so on.

I don't know the scope of Russian arms cache but I don't think they have that many rounds store in Crimea (Kupiansk was captured so they cannot be prepared for it) but I would not think they have store any more than 1 millions rounds in the entire Crimea. That net flow would have captured by Western Intelligence.

They may still have arms cache lying anywhere, but I doubt the Russian fought this war without stuff coming from Russia

Explosions in Kakhovka, and FOB near Popasna were huge, but ones in Donetsk, and Alchevsk were just gigantic. It would've taken many months to truck in that amount of artillery ammo for both Donetsk, and Alchevsk, and we haven't seen any signs of that.

There is a TG group I would not name, where Ukrainian volunteers collect UXO, and write down serial numbers, and manufacturing dates. They had ammo from eighties at the start of the war in the West, and 2 weeks ago they got to first 196X mortar round. They only seen 199X ammo issued to units who were assaulting Kiyv, and ATGMs of 1st GTA.

~​

Kremlin wants people to call Putin ‘Our Ruler’ instead of president

Allies of the Kremlin have called for people to stop calling Vladimir Putin Russia’s president and instead start addressing him as the nation’s ‘ruler’.

The Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) has proposed the use of Pravitel, a Russian title, as it is more ‘befitting of Putin’s status and role’.

The right-wing party has just 22 seats in Russia’s 450-seat parliament but has close ties to the Kremlin and is often used by the government to float and gauge public support for its more radical ideas.

Russian media quoted the LDPR as saying: ‘The term ‘president’… was first used at the end of the 18th century in the United States, and much later spread throughout the world. In our country, by historical standards, this is generally a new word,’ the Telegraph reports.

The anti-West sentiment follows the national mood in Russia, which is being pushed by the Kremlin to counter sanctions placed on it since its invasion of Ukraine.

SEI_113658311.jpg

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the leader of LDPR, died in April.

He was an arch nationalist and close to Putin, who went to his funeral in Moscow’s Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.

As well as supporting the Kremlin’s invasion of Ukraine, Zhirinovsky wanted Russia to reclaim northern Kazakhstan.

The title of ‘pravitel’ or ‘ruler’ has a deep history in Russia.

The Romanov family ruled the nation as Tsars, with near-total power from 1613 to 1917.

Tsar can carry a similar meaning to Pravitel, but it is more commonly known as ’emperor’.

In contrast, ‘president’, with its connotations of democracy, only came into use in Russia towards the end of the Soviet Union, when Mikhail Gorbachev was briefly referred to as president of the USSR.

Previously, Soviet leaders had been the Communist Party chairman or general secretary.

Putin’s critics have said that he already has total power in Russia and rules like an autocratic tsar.

there is claims that Russian forces have entered Siversk and heavy rockets have landed in Bakhmut

this might be because Russian artillery has been pounding both regions hard over the last few days

there is some high ground around Bakhmut but Russian are just too good at grabbing land

Sloviansk is next then Kramastrosk

by next week they will be at the gates of both these cities

here we go

and here is why

I count 5 x MRLS and 40 launched in 10 seconds

thats 200 shells in 10 seconds and Russians have millions of these rockets they can do this all day long

no matter what you give Ukraine they cannot match the Russian firepower

if you take out 1 they send another 100

Back
Top Bottom