What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

lol X-47 never even reached service. This guy... talks about military commentating.
Either has the S-70 smart guy
The point was the US tested nearly the same tech almost 20 years ago and retired it before the s-70’s first flight
Have anything else smart to say?

Few days ago Russian army and wagner captured vesela dolyna near Bakhmut after months of fighting and carpet bombing and after taking heavy casualties..... Vesela Dolyna is literally 10 houses....

Liberation of 10 houses? Wow not bad, great success for Russia military. After taking over they probably liberated washing machines, television sets from the houses.

I am going to just about skip this whole 'Part 2' of this topic and cut to the chase! I expect pretty much what was said before in not only Part 1 but also in Part 2. Basically, the same old, same old. I have been mostly away from this forum for several months due to some career reasons but I have tried to follow the course of this latest pivotal war in human history and, as of now, here is what I think the overall situation is, along with my personal observations:

Americans are not going to stop destroying Russia EVEN IF Russia totally abandons the recently captured areas and retreats. And a dictator like Putin can't be seen to have 'lost' so Russia won't retreat. If someone takes out Putin to stop this war then I have no issues; humanity is more important than the Donbas region or someone's pride in a former glory. Russia, as I have often said in the Part 1 of this topic, is 'The Sick Man of Europe'. It has no future unless it shrinks to the west of the Urals, (and with minus the Caucasus regions, which are very different from Russia). In that scenario, a big victory for the American-led neocons might be 'unfair' but that world will still be better than what the Russian political system can ever produce. I know I am saying controversial things here.

I will expound on my views later....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom