What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
Turns out if you don't "westernize" your armed forces you are not going to win war.

You cannot have low tax is you aren't a martial society. You cannot be a martial society without armed freemen. You cannot have armed freemen without sharing power with them.

Westernization as a phenomenon is entirely thanks to Europe experiencing an explosion of civilian militancy circa 1810-1830.

Now Westerners have reverted back to sheeple, and their societies are declining because of that. You can have a Kingdom, a Sheikhdom, an Emirate, but never a Serf-dom. Slaves can't rule not because of them having no rights, but because they are not ready to  fight for those rights.

Now, the West is a lot of people who don't want to pay high taxes for a professional army, while wanting somebody else to protect them from Putins, and such.

Last edited:
It changes nothing on ground, in fact, they took 3 more village and press closer to Svatove on the ground to now within 13 km (It was 20 km before). I mean, if you want to waste your precious ammo and drone on civilian infrastructure, that's up to you, but that's how people lose war. And Ukraine will gladly for you to bomb civilian power station or distribution hub.
just ramp up shahed production

Ukriane under grooming to be next Israel, young woman and children are leaving, by the time current population becomes much older, massive Jewish immigration will make Ukraine new homeland for Jews.
Europeans worked so hard to throw jews out of Europe , then you think they allow them come back

What exactly in your fantasy land have they done to Israel? I am not a fan for Israel. Israel still holds Golan and with impunity fly where it wishes and bomb what it wishes. While the Russians were there.

You got the Bath party as spineless wimps (with Russia support behind it) in the 60s and 70s have no effect in Israel. The only Israelis shot in air to air were Pakistani pilots flying their same Russian aircraft in the 73 war.

For all of everybody's opinions on how NATO does not fight but helps Ukraine: imagine where the middle east had been if in the 60s/70s, the Arabs had been able to leverage this kind of success against Israel. Soviet tactics were outdated, and Arabs were spineless. But one thing the Arabs universally got really good at was bombing their own civilians: Saudis, UAE, Egyptions (in Tahrir) and of course your Syrian friends.

Look through all my posts on this thread and even your IQ level will determine where I am from when you connect the dots. I thought you were crying about being bullied and going to start a competing forum of ignorant dumwitted idiots that only follow Russian twitter handles and not think through facts.
The man questions my iq. But the idiot does not know Chachan forces were Fighting in Syria.. usa and Isreal lost Syrian war in hands of Russian watch the video now I have doubt on your mental health. Do you know what is going on outside of your door. I am sure you have no idea . And you talk on international politics lol.Are you sure you Pakistani? As i know many people use Pakistani flags to run their lie in Pakistan. By the way I did not read your idiotic post as I did not want to waste my time.. I dont blame west for every crime budy. Infact I have reasonable good friend who are western. west is very Civilized society. But I am talking about western establecimiento they love blood. Common people in europ They nice people but they been poison by evil media.. But you can not deny the fact west has given us world war1 n 2 plus countless wars in last 100 years... when I give you reference of historical events. It mean everything has Connection to one another. You can not run from your shadow. As we know Russian shoulders are still in Syria usa want to have shoulders in Ukraine. Similar to Cuban Missile crisis. When Americans installed weapons in turkey and soviet installed weapons in Cuba. Isreal is very important for usa to control Arabs. Next move usa will make to destabilize Saudi Arabia though Israel if they refused to listen American demands. Which is Isreal's solo purpose to be in Arabs land. It is complete complex chass game. You need to have brain to understand this shit. I came to know that you have brain size of chicken 🐔. Lol

Last edited:
Ukraine certainly needs security otherwise Putin, hooligans and rapists will return. Nobody will ever trust the words coming from their mouths.
Russia reminds me much of a stalker. A man stalks his ex wife after divorce. The man can’t move on, he becomes aggressive, violent because his ex wife finds a new relationship with a new man (Nato).
Russia with Ukraine and China with Taiwan are like abusive ex-husbands.

They can't accept that someone doesnt want to stand with them.

Likely Russian and Chinese generals treat their wives in the same way.

just ramp up shahed production
It didn't do anything but target city.

From the last 2 months I have never see a strike that was recorded from the onboard drone that kill a mobile target.

While there are a lot of "Video" purporting Shahed destroying SPG or Tank or whatever, but no Onboard Footage

That is because a study of Shahed wreckage would know there are no onboard guidance system, there is "Optics" port but no link, which mean this would not be able to control on the ground other than limited control, which mean it was more or less a cruise missile, which mean it cannot be used to attack mobile target.

That would be a problem for Ukraine battlefield because you can hit static target all you want, Ukrainian are working on maneuver warfare where unit and command center are on the move all the time. While if this is a normal country, you can still use it to target Military industrial base but there are none left in Ukraine, pretty much every article Ukrainian are having now are from the West or Russian "Donation"

You can make 1000 shahed drone a year and send them to Russia, that would not make a different, to be honest, even TB-2 or Switchblade wasn't really that strategically important for Ukraine in the counter offensive, what do you think Shahed can achieve?

It didn't do anything but target city.

From the last 2 months I have never see a strike that was recorded from the onboard drone that kill a mobile target.

While there are a lot of "Video" purporting Shahed destroying SPG or Tank or whatever, but no Onboard Footage

That is because a study of Shahed wreckage would know there are no onboard guidance system, there is "Optics" port but no link, which mean this would not be able to control on the ground other than limited control, which mean it was more or less a cruise missile, which mean it cannot be used to attack mobile target.

That would be a problem for Ukraine battlefield because you can hit static target all you want, Ukrainian are working on maneuver warfare where unit and command center are on the move all the time. While if this is a normal country, you can still use it to target Military industrial base but there are none left in Ukraine, pretty much every article Ukrainian are having now are from the West or Russian "Donation"

You can make 1000 shahed drone a year and send them to Russia, that would not make a different, to be honest, even TB-2 or Switchblade wasn't really that strategically important for Ukraine in the counter offensive, what do you think Shahed can achieve?
If Russian want to keep Ukrainen on their tos just keep hitting urkrain with missils and drones once or twice in a month way Isreal does with Jordan Palestine and Syria. Ukrainen must do one thing if they wants to give damage to Russians. Hit and run policy is good for them. Last thing thy expect if European send their kids to die for them. They have to fight alone..this is their fight not Europe's fight now..

Last edited:
1. Nobody on this forum or I have every defended western hegemony or past wrongs going to slavery.
2. Yet thats all Putin lovers can think off and distract from the military debate on this thread.
1. Yet that's exactly what you're doing parroting imperial US propaganda.
2. You're distracting from the military debate yourself by hurling out slurs and epithets.

Russia with Ukraine and China with Taiwan are like abusive ex-husbands.

They can't accept that someone doesnt want to stand with them.

Likely Russian and Chinese generals treat their wives in the same way.
Abusing ex man can become very violent sometimes he can turn a terrorist. See Putin. He is very angry because ex wife Ukraine runs into the arms of a richer man. Putin the loser.
Yes Xi shares the same fate he cries all days after his ex spouse Taiwan.

Ukraine’s armed forces on Wednesday downed four Russian helicopters

Ukraine’s armed forces on Wednesday downed four Russian helicopters in 18 minutes in the south of the country.

Between 8.40am and 8.58am, anti-aircraft missile units of Ukraine’s Air Force managed to hit the Russian aircrafts, it was claimed.

“Combat work was carried out on two more helicopters, so there is a high probability that the number of confirmed down helicopters will increase,” the Air Force said in a press release.

It was claimed one Russian helicopter, believed to be a Ka-52, crashed on territory recently liberated from Russian-backed militants, while the rest crashed behind enemy lines.

The helicopters were said to be “providing fire support to ground occupation troops in the southern direction” when they were gunned down.

The claims were partially confirmed by pro-Russian sources on the Telegram messaging app.

Possibly 6 !!

Operation command South confirmed liberation of Novovasylivka, Novohryhorivka, Nova Kamianka, Tryfonivka and Chervone in Beryslav district of Kherson region

Operation command South confirmed liberation of Novovasylivka, Novohryhorivka, Nova Kamianka, Tryfonivka and Chervone in Beryslav district of Kherson region

Are you jew or hindu. You name and flags tels that you are jew but you have dp of hindu godess. How it had happend a jew follows Statue of godess.isnt It forbiden in Ibrahim religion? Or you are hiding behind curtain with different identity 🤔

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom