What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

come on :

01b00c1-kyiv-udar1.jpg

Putins-revenge-bombing-monday-11.jpg

Russia is trying to avoid civilian casualties, that's why so few were killed by the missile strikes. The purpose of the missile strikes is to hit infrastructure. Retaliation for the bridge bombing you could say.

hose Iran suicide drones are powered by primitive 2 cycle fuel motor. They are cheap, loud, they are slow, they fly deep. They aim static targets. a challenge for Ukraine air defense however not impossible to stop. Ukraine needs some rapid guns like Gepards. from military perspective they cause too little damage to turn the tide of the war.
still the problem of RCS remain . thats why we say they must fly at night

Some missiles didn't hit their intended target, are you telling me every missile the US has fired has landed on top of an ISIS militant.
some of them ended up in neighboring countries , people usually forget that

So Russia get a free pass?
Actually no..what we mean is let's talk about war ...not about how western wars / colonialism was blessing but this war
You taking it very wrong my dear Israeli friend. Many Western are not bad infact they very good human. But their establecimient used media as tool to run the lies.. one side they say attack on Iraq was right what Isreal is doing it is right. What Indians are doing in Kashmir they doing right but other side they what Russia is doing it is wrong we have problem with duble standers. You have to accept both side did wrong rather with amaraicn attack on Iraq Syria. Or ireali attack on Syria Jordan Palestine or Russian attack on Ukrainen. Whey selective justice
How come Israeli occupation of international accepted boarders of three different countries is fine but Russia isn't okay.

Its a simple question that seems noone wants to answer

I mean default answer security reasons work both ways..

Ukriane wished to make Russia bored well it hasn't worked Russia is going to escalate as I said before(while people laughed saying Russia doesn't have any cruise missiles)

america..doesn't care like they didn't care in Afghanistan..as soon as the war is done they will pack and leave like they left in Afghanistan after Russian war

still the problem of RCS remain . thats why we say they must fly at night
What problem? The Gepard radars can detect any targets day and night within 15km radius. The double guns can acquire those drones in 3s and rapid fire within 4s. Ukraine has 30, but needs more from these weapon systems.

Back
Top Bottom