What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Care to explain why Sweden refused to let Germany run recruiting offices for Waffen-SS in Sweden?
Why did Sweden send airmen back to the Allies?
Why did Sweden warn Stalin about Barbarossa?
Why did Sweden warn the UK about Bismarck?
Why did Sweden share decrypted messages with the Allies?

You can’t because all You have is your racism.
Let it go. Whats the point taking the bait and discussing something none of us are guilty of. Yes they are probably driven by racism. Let them perish in their hate.

You mean jhon Rambo came in Afghanistan to fight with soviets.. grow up man. I thought I was talking to sensible person. Lol I did not know that you belive in that moviesView attachment 886096
It is pretty clear what I meant.
US money, and US supplied arms distributed by Pakistan within Afghanistan allowed the Mujahedin to defeat the Soviet Union.
Pakistan could not afford to beat the Soviet Union on its own.

Ironically the berlin wall fell not due to Europe fighting strength but covert war of Afghanistan and sacrifices of afghans

Yet Germans and Europeans DID NOTHING TO HELP afghans post war.
Nothing for refugees

They just packed up and went home.

Sure I agree.
Asians are not humans only blue eyes Europeans are.
Similarly there were Tesla bots fighting Russians in Afghanistan not afghanis but in Ukraine there are no Tesla bots but brave ukrianians.

Also Pakistani traitors we're aligned with soviets and Indians were not hence why Europeans supportes India ..

Even today India showed middle finger to Europeans..I really like how they did it..it was fun
You certainly engage in general whining when you have no arguments.

If so - that is fantastic if exalibur as they are so much more cost effective. The CEP on exalibur is amazing and the results above if true - back that up.

This is why Russia will lose - she lack precision in any of her weapon systems. Their approach is brute force and grinding resistence down - but this approach cannot work if your opponent is starting to use systems like exalibur based shells.

In light of todays terrorist attacks by Russia, USA should look to ship the extra long range rockets with more HIMARs now to help Ukraine in light of the current escalation by Russia.
I agree, but Im not american, so I just hope they will. Denmark agreed ( so I heard, not sure) to send 12 or 16 Ceasar 8x8 155mm from Nextar being build for danish army. Its been a while since they made the order, so they may be delivered in the near future. I believe Slovakia will deliver 12-16 Zuzana 155 mm too. Given the right artillery rounds, Russia is ending up out gunned.

Last edited:
764F3B82-E723-42F6-9A5D-C93EECAE4475.jpeg

I agree, but Im not american, so I just hope they will. Denmark agreed to send 12 or 16 Ceasar 8x8 155mm from Nextar being build for danish army. Its been a while since they made the order, so they may be delivered in the near future. I believe Slovakia will deliver 12-16 Zuzana 155 mm too. Given the right artillery rounds, Russia is ending up out gunned.

Russia can build 100 Msta-SM2 within a few months. Russia will always out gun Ukraine when it comes to gun arti.

And, gun arti are most efficient when you use precision guided rounds. Otherwise, it's just wasted.

Back
Top Bottom