What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

”My rules” are better known as ”International Law” and the details are available in the many treaties including the Haag and Geneva Conventions.
People that sign treaties agree to those rules.
Since Pakistan have signed these treaties, they are your rules as much as mine.
The difference is that I know how these rules work, and you don’t.

They are very different from the tribal thinking that says that everything ”my tribe” does is ok and everything the ”enemy tribe” does is not ok. Such thinking does not require much of intelligence.
Pakistan was well betrayed by it western alliance in 1971..Pakistan as issue of Kashmir. Where da **** those rulles go when we asked our western allies to talk on Kashmir... you follow those rules which suite you. You western dont care about human rights in Kashmir and Palestine....please. now you need man power to fight with Russian again. Now talking about rulles. West betrayed us aftet soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan. Our generations got radicalized our economy got fucked up. 9 millions Afghan refugees.. Pakistan was the country which defeated soviet union and made US and west solo supper power in return you Sanctioned us to hell. You made sure Pakistan could not survive. Come on man.. we not stupid fight your own wars. We have given so much blood for West supermessy. You guys gave India free hand in atomic energy. Look what they gave you back. They buying Russian gas oil and selling out..

Ukrainen has every right to defend their country.that basic right,, We have problem with selective human rights champions. Those b....ters killed millions in weak countries and they talking shit and give us lessons of modalities. Fucking dickheads..
Speak human.

Russian rapes babies... I want you to put that inside your head. And why the West & Russia might not be the same thing.

Speak human.

Russian rapes babies... I want you to put that inside your head. And why the West & Russia might not be the same thing.
I am not here to defend Russians wrong doing i am here to talk about your hipocresía
Hahaha Australian spacial forces killed kids in Afghanistan
Human right at its best by so caller champion of world.
Remember last day attack on kids car by Americans in Kabul.

Pakistan was well betrayed by it western alliance in 1971..Pakistan as issue of Kashmir. Where da **** those rulles go when we asked our western allies to talk on Kashmir... you follow those rules which suite you. You western dont care about human rights in Kashmir and Palestine....please. now you need man power to fight with Russian again. Now talking about rulles. West betrayed us aftet soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan. Our generations got radicalized our economy got fucked up. 9 millions Afghan refugees.. Pakistan was the country which defeated soviet union and made US and west solo supper power in return you Sanctioned us to hell. You made sure Pakistan could not survive. Come on man.. we not stupid fight your own wars. We have given so much blood for West supermessy. You guys gave India free hand in atomic energy. Look what they gave you back. They buying Russian gas oil and selling out..

Again you engage in tribal thinking.
Pakistan did not meet the criteria set up to resolve the crisis In Kashmir.
Still you expect ”your tribe” to ignore that and give you favours.

The Palestinian War Crimes together with the utter corruption of the Palestine leadership is a significant contributor to the current situation. I am not aware that Pakistan has made any contribution towards peace in the Middle East.

Pakistan did not defeat the Soviet Union. US resources defeated the Soviet Union, even if Pakistan controlled them within Afghanistan.
The millions of refugees are the sole responsibility of Russia, so award the blame where it is deserved.

The Palestinian War Crimes together with the utter corruption of the Palestine leadership is a significant contributor to the current situation. I am not aware that Pakistan has made any contribution towards peace in the Middle East.

Pakistan did not defeat the Soviet Union. US resources defeated the Soviet Union, even if Pakistan controlled them within Afghanistan.
The millions of refugees are the sole responsibility of Russia, so award the blame where it is deserved.
It is you who going to tell us 10000 mails away that Kashmir is not our. That's call Fascism. You guys not meet our Criteria to be champion of human rights. Leav us alone go and fight yourself. Send own kids to fight Russian. We dont care.. w

Ironically the berlin wall fell not due to Europe fighting strength but covert war of Afghanistan and sacrifices of afghans

Yet Germans and Europeans DID NOTHING TO HELP afghans post war.
Nothing for refugees

They just packed up and went home.

Sure I agree.
Asians are not humans only blue eyes Europeans are.
Similarly there were Tesla bots fighting Russians in Afghanistan not afghanis but in Ukraine there are no Tesla bots but brave ukrianians.

Also Pakistani traitors we're aligned with soviets and Indians were not hence why Europeans supportes India ..

Even today India showed middle finger to Europeans..I really like how they did it..it was fun

Ironically the berlin wall fell not due to Europe fighting strength but covert war of Afghanistan and sacrifices of afghans

Yet Germans and Europeans DID NOTHING TO HELP afghans post war.
Nothing for refugees

They just packed up and went home.
Because they are dirty brown man.

The millions of refugees are the sole responsibility of Russia, so award the blame where it is dedeserved.
You mean jhon Rambo came in Afghanistan to fight with soviets.. grow up man. I thought I was talking to sensible person. Lol I did not know that you belive in that movies
Screenshot_20221010-191536_Samsung Internet.jpg

You mean jhon Rambo came in Afghanistan to fight with soviets.. grow up man. I thought I was talking to sensible person. Lol I did not know that you belive in that moviesView attachment 886096
Lol sensible?

Europeans especially swedes only care about money..

Swedes we're biggest Nazi supporters and were the main resource (steel) behind Nazism

Any way pushing Putin will mean more misery.

Ukriane should have agreed to minsk but didn't ..now they just need to agree Russian demands

Screenshot_20221010_134355.jpg

Russia can just print money to finance war. Russia has lots of trees to make paper to print money.

also, you can use trees to make toilet paper. Do you know that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom