What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I am not here to defend Russians wrong doing i am here to talk about your hipocresía
Hahaha Australian spacial forces killed kids in Afghanistan
Human right at its best by so caller champion of world.
Remember last day attack on kids car by Americans in Kabul.

So Russia get a free pass?

Think the Dutch, the Dane, Spanish, Portugese, Australian, and American already gave them 400 M113 to Ukraine. IIRC. That's probably enough for now. That's like 3 division worth of M113...I mean even Australia and Canada do not have that number in service...

NATO been in dire need to restock its conventional land forces for decades anyways.

Modern IFVs basically never arrived into service in most of Western armies in sufficient quantities after the cold war ended.

Russians basically have put a 30mm onto everything by now, close to no Western armoured vehicles sans tanks can stand it. .50 BMG on top of those M113s is a peashooter in comparison too.

In other words, most of NATO light armour can't do anything about RU light armour, while RU light armour can destroy most NATO light armour, and unlike NATO, RU has tons of IFVs, since they make them cheap (no fancy ceramics, aluminium, modular construction, or anything)

Last edited:
I dont think these were HIMARS. I think its guided artillery like exalibur.
Looks like airburst, hardly any holes in the ground. Just like this example:
B0355142-4AF0-40AA-ABCB-6FFD460668F5.gif

Last edited:
It is you who going to tell us 10000 mails away that Kashmir is not our. That's call Fascism. You guys not meet our Criteria to be champion of human rights. Leav us alone go and fight yourself. Send own kids to fight Russian. We dont care.. w
No, it is the United Nations Security Council which tells You what to do and Pakistan have agreed to follow their decision by accepting membership in the United Nations. Since Pakistan decided to not implement their plan, Pakistan is stuck in limbo.

Lol sensible?

Europeans especially swedes only care about money..

Swedes we're biggest Nazi supporters and were the main resource (steel) behind Nazism

Care to explain why Sweden refused to let Germany run recruiting offices for Waffen-SS in Sweden?
Why did Sweden send airmen back to the Allies?
Why did Sweden warn Stalin about Barbarossa?
Why did Sweden warn the UK about Bismarck?
Why did Sweden share decrypted messages with the Allies?

You can’t because all You have is your racism to back up your accusations.

Last edited:
I dont think these were HIMARS. I think its guided artillery like exalibur.
Looks like airburst, hardly any holes in the ground. Just like this eksample:
View attachment 886106

If so - that is fantastic if exalibur as they are so much more cost effective. The CEP on exalibur is amazing and the results above if true - back that up.

This is why Russia will lose - she lack precision in any of her weapon systems. Their approach is brute force and grinding resistence down - but this approach cannot work if your opponent is starting to use systems like exalibur based shells.

In light of todays terrorist attacks by Russia, USA should look to ship the extra long range rockets with more HIMARs now to help Ukraine in light of the current escalation by Russia.

Back
Top Bottom