What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I see burn mark only places the tanker above is damaged
I only see burn mark on the pillars and down side of the bridge when the tanker above is damaged
this news from the euro-news show the extent of the fuel leakage better
On the first video at 0:15, did you not see the underneath the bridge is burn on the fuel car that was intact??

Russia despite being limited in number of cruise missiles decide to use them on random civilian infrastructures of no importance whatsoever instead of military targets.

Typical Russian strategy to attack civilians when faced by a resisting adversary. (Syria,Chechnya,Afghanistan....) to cause terror and surrender while it actualy causes the opposite. The Ukrainians will never bow down.

Hope it causes the west to send much more air defence systems to Ukraine. Shows again the failure of the RuAF as they have to use strategic bombers and cruise missiles to strike "targets" deep into Ukraine.
This is just like WW2 Germany in the Battle of Britain. Germany change from bombing airfield to bombing London after the Brit hit German town, which have no strategic value beside you can kill score of civilian. While that's horrible but that give RAF some respite and finally take Germany down and won the Battle of Britain for them, and Germany has to cancel operation sea lion

There are absolutely no strategic value to hit Kyiv or other city, if Russia are going to use those missiles, they should have use them on the frontline, killing civilian does not help the military situation, it only inflames it. They are simply wasting those missiles on civilian population. And in turn make more Ukrainian join up to fight the Russian....

First return the gold you stolen from liybia very recently and pay the money to African countries for Uranium which worth trillions stolen and still steeling from them. You attacked not long ago on libiya and stolen 700 tone gold alone from lybia and oil money I am not counting yet which is continually being stolen by France....how you guys do these things shamelessly. Russia has no right to attack other countries i agree. But you have no moral to tell the world how they do things.. but I strongly believe russia as every right to defend itself. I am angry on your duble standers. When last week 4 Palestinian kids were killed by Israeli forces. But you talking shit about iranin lady which die under police custody. Come on guys.....
1. Stop lumping every white/westerner under 1 faceless “collective brain” and generalizing them to be blamed for the worst acts of individuals of that bloc.

russia already destroyed 50 times the medical facilities in ukraine then even USA did.
Russias afghanistan invasion saw millions dead vs an improve in life standard/expectancy under Nato occupation.

So firstly bad things done by others do not justify russias aggression.
And secobdly, in comparison, russia has been more ruthless, so there is no double standard to speak out against that.

And not just the west, look at how the UN almost unanimously disapproved russias annexation plans.
Only pariah states support russia. Like Iran under the ayatollahs. Otherwise Busy beating their own women to death because of medieval interpretations on religion.

1. Stop lumping every white/westerner under 1 faceless “collective brain” and generalizing them to be blamed for the worst acts of individuals of that bloc.

russia already destroyed 50 times the medical facilities in ukraine then even USA did.
Russias afghanistan invasion saw millions dead vs an improve in life standard/expectancy under Nato occupation.

So firstly bad things done by others do not justify russias aggression.
And secobdly, in comparison, russia has been more ruthless, so there is no double standard to speak out against that.

And not just the west, look at how the UN almost unanimously disapproved russias annexation plans.
Only pariah states support russia. Like Iran under the ayatollahs. Otherwise Busy beating their own women to death because of medieval interpretations on religion.
. You did not asnwer my questions and still try to tell others about modalities. Nato attacked Iraq right? Afghanistan right?. You attacked lybia right?. . Answer those questions first.. UN is joke. It is Prostitute which works for USA uk France and Isreal. UN CAN notT DO NOTHING. Look at Kashmir and Palestine

Last edited:
That's literally what you have been doing since the start of this thread and the one before it...

Hitler was epicly terrible but Mao was far worse and China censors that small tidbit.
Point is I’m sure many people think both were fine, those that deny history
They're more worse than both. 3 million indigenous people were killed Heroshima nagasaki Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan Syria top of that 60 thousands Americans got killed by hands of Americans in last 30 years in mass shootings. Most brutal nation on planet.. what joke you guys are.. look who is talking..

This is just like WW2 Germany in the Battle of Britain. Germany change from bombing airfield to bombing London after the Brit hit German town, which have no strategic value beside you can kill score of civilian. While that's horrible but that give RAF some respite and finally take Germany down and won the Battle of Britain for them, and Germany has to cancel operation sea lion

There are absolutely no strategic value to hit Kyiv or other city, if Russia are going to use those missiles, they should have use them on the frontline, killing civilian does not help the military situation, it only inflames it. They are simply wasting those missiles on civilian population. And in turn make more Ukrainian join up to fight the Russian....
Strategically dumb. Germany bombed English civil infra after British bombers attacked Berlin. Which caused minor damage however embarrassing for Germany. Putin made the same mistake.
Let’s him bomb kindergartens, schools, hospitals.

On the first video at 0:15, did you not see the underneath the bridge is burn on the fuel car that was intact??
to me look all the burn marks are under the damaged tanker
also don't forget one thing , the side of the bridge was not solid it was a metal mesh . when 3-4 tanker damage there is natural that enough fuel spill on the ground and move and some of them pour from that mesh under the bridge

. You did not asnwer my questions and still try to tell others about modalities. Nato attacked Iraq right?
No. America did. Under falsehood of “weapons of mass destruction”.
Countries like germany were opposed.
Western view on american war in iraq was quite negative.

Keep in mind that Saddam was a dictator gassing kurds and attacking kuwait.

Afghanistan right?.
Taliban sheltered terrorists after 9-11
The attack was done with minimal civilian casualties. Billions were pumped into state-building, hopsitals, basic infra. Life expectancy grew 10 years during nato was there….

If you want to cry about afghanistan, do so about russias invasion, which actually saw pipukation plummet and millions dead
You attacked lybia right?. .
Another dictator pushed his luck. So some Nato countries took opportunity when he started killing civilians in a civil war.

I preferred they didnt. But small change compared to russia trying to annex ukraine.

Answer those questions first.. UN is joke. It is Prostitute which works for USA uk France and Isreal. UN CAN notT DO NOTHING. Look at Kashmir and Palestine
“palestine” is peanuts compared to the armenian or bangladesh genocide.
1 month ukraine saw more civilian deaths then 30 years palestine…

Back
Top Bottom