What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Not long now until Ukraine advances on Svatove

I have already predicted that 5 days and 60 pages of post ago......

Ukrainian Flag hoisted over Kup'yans'k-Vuzlovyi​

Ukrainian had expanded the beachhead South over East Kupiansk.

For those who do not know, or can't read tactical situation, you need that town to protect the flank of Ukrainian troop moving toward Svatove along P07, my guess is they are going to take Pishchane and Kyslivka next. Then it will start challenging Svatove itself.

Russia only has one thing left amd that is Nuclear if they work unlike other Russian systems.
They also have large fleet of high altitude bombers with a lot of dumb bombs and a lot of dumb ICBM.

It may change to Syrian style carnage..if that happens it will be very unpopular at home..

It won't go nuclear it will go carnage first

They also have large fleet of high altitude bombers with a lot of dumb bombs and a lot of dumb ICBM.

It may change to Syrian style carnage..if that happens it will be very unpopular at home..

It won't go nuclear it will go carnage first
Need to be sensible.

If Russia don't want to fly fighter jet into Ukraine, why would they fly High Altitude Bomber into Ukraine? It's more or less suicide if Russia fly those bomber in without taking AIr Superiority or SEAD first. both of which were not done.

On the other hand, Ukraine has been aided by NASAMS and IRIS-T, if they are not doing the carpet bombing at the beginning of the war, there are virtually no chance they are doing it now.

Look at those fascists going to fight for their dictator who likes to play risk.
They won’t make far.

Against battle hardened Ukraine army those fresh orcs have no chance.

Ukrainische Soldaten grüßen in der befreiten Stadt Isjum.

Ukrainische Soldaten grüßen in der befreiten Stadt Isjum. Bild: LAIF

you can do that who care, if its a big deal . i listed all the obligation i believe eu failed , if you can prove me wrong , then do so.and as i said we have a detailed hundred plus page thread in iran section about it , you can go there for studying more

I ask you to take one specific example, show exactly which part of the JPCOA was violated.

Your reply is to list every obligation in the JPCOA.
That is your equivalent of a

Using such tactics is a clear sign of lack of arguments.

Last edited:
I ask you to take one specific example, show exactly which part of the JPCOA was violated.

Your reply is to list every obligation in the JPCOA.
That is your equivalent of a

Using such tactics is a clear sign of lack of arguments.
my answer is from that list take one that in practice come in effect not just by name

Back
Top Bottom