What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So what is this??

Maybe you ought to tell the white house NASAMS has no effect on High Altitude Bomber, they may as well surrender if Russian flew in the bear.

Or this??

And Ukriane still operate around 50 SU-27 and Mig-29, in case you do wonder.
This short and medium range SAM.
S300 with ukriane is 30 yrs old so are mig29 pretty much obsolete without Russian support.

Unless USA provides them with fighters and high altitude SAM Russia will change ukriane into rubble like it did with Syria when it started to loose at ground warfare..

But given this is unpopular at home it will be last option

Not to mention the German Iris-T medium range soon to be delivered. I believe its designed with a max altitude range of 20 km.
Rusia carpet bombing anything in Ukraine is not going to happen. Eventually their cruise missiles wont have any effect either.
Again low altitude low to medium range

This short and medium range SAM.
S300 with ukriane is 30 yrs old so are mig29 pretty much obsolete without Russian support.

Unless USA provides them with fighters and high altitude SAM Russia will change ukriane into rubble like it did with Syria when it started to loose at ground warfare..

But given this is unpopular at home it will be last option
NASAM have a flight ceiling of 27km, that's 27,000 meters, that's 88500 ft, I wonder how far is "High Altitude" in your book?
Range is the lateral range, if you are talking about High Altitude, you talk about ceiling.

And again, if Russian Air Force is too scare to venture into Ukraine to contest Air Superiority, why would you think they will venture into Ukraine with Bombers?

Didnt know Russia was planning to deploy the Death Star. The Tupolev isnt flying above 20 km.

lol, he is saying they can intercept an aircraft at 20 km or 65,000 ft is "low altitude" I don't know Russian bomber can fly into stratosphere.

Just to be clear, normal international air traffic flew at either FL350 or FL370. Which is between around 35,000 ft to 37,000 ft. And he said FL650 is considered Low Altitude. Just let that sink in for a moment.

NASAM have a flight ceiling of 27km, that's 27,000 meters, that's 88500 ft, I wonder how far is "High Altitude" in your book?
Range is the lateral range, if you are talking about High Altitude, you talk about ceiling.

And again, if Russian Air Force is too scare to venture into Ukraine to contest Air Superiority, why would you think they will venture into Ukraine with Bombers?
Sir please understand what low medium and high altitude SAMS are..

Aircraft don't sit up and wait at 50,000 feets for sam's with range of just 20-30 km to catch up onto them.

This is basic 101 of SAMs please go read on them

lol, he is saying they can intercept an aircraft at 20 km or 65,000 ft is "low altitude" I don't know Russian bomber can fly into stratosphere.

Just to be clear, normal international air traffic flew at either FL350 or FL370. Which is between around 35,000 ft to 37,000 ft. And he said FL650 is considered Low Altitude. Just let that sink in for a moment.
No want I mean modern mach 2 bombers don't sit and wait for sam to launch.

There is reason why we had loMAD mMad and HiMAD classification.

Didnt know Russia was planning to deploy the Death Star. The Tupolev isnt flying above 20 km.
Just wow..I am indeed dealing with 3rd grade kids

Aircraft don't sit up and wait at 50,000 feets for sam's with range of just 20-30 km to catch up onto them.

The Basic principal of anti-aircraft intercept is to plot a course, and then you "Boost" the range. You don't just fire the missile WHEN YOU see the bomber or have them in your range, You can guide the missile even before they enter your range with on board guiding system, that's what semi-radar guiding is about.

If what you said is true, then it basically and effectively negates ALL Surface to Air Missile System, because they will all be chasing tail, because you can't be quick enough to fire before the aircraft move out of your range in high speed. Then explain to me how an SA-2 intercept a U2 flying in high altitude

Please do not lecture how different system work on a veteran........

Your carpet bombing aircraft has to be above this stationary target before dropping its load. Its not like its able to hide its in the air. Ukraine knows already at take off.
If Russia could they would have deployed them already. Apparently Russia knows something you dont, like its limits.

Your carpet bombing aircraft has to be above this stationary target before dropping its load. Its not like its able to hide its in the air. Ukraine knows already at take off.
If Russia could they would deployed them already. Apparently Russia knows something you dont, like its limits.

TV guided bombs have range up to 17 km. They don't need to be over the targets to carpet bomb.

Back
Top Bottom