What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Bakhmut will be fine. There are more than enough spare troop to defend Bakhmut.
Seems the Ukraine army there has built strong fortifications. The Russians assaulting the city for 3 months now. They are attacking with everything they have. Still standing. Incredible.

Seems the Ukraine army there has built strong fortifications. The Russians assaulting the city for 3 months now. They are attacking with everything they have. Still standing. Incredible.
Yeah there are many unsung ukranian heroes who “held the line/trench”, especially few months ago outnumbered in artillery fire 10:1.

I find it incredible how they kept on morale to keep doing failing frontal attacks for 3 months straight.

From what I read, they just keep on sending 1-2 squads, and 1 apc at a time for slaughter to more or less same locations.

They cannot be doing that for 3 months without some deliberation to sacrifice such amount of troops.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well, Ukraine has been rotating 3 Brigades in the area where the same Wagner group attacked every day in the last 3 months. They rotated the brigade out once they think they are low on Morale or Menpower or Both, and insert a new one in, and then been doing so for the last 3 months.

I think the current configuration is the Ukrainian are rotating the 93 mech, 72 mech and 58 Motor Rifle to zap the strength of the Russian, and you know what, even if Russian somehow break thru that line, there are 2 more TDF Brigade waiting to fight the Russian in Bakhmut itself....

As I said there are pretty much no way the Russian can take Bakhmut

Putin’s last reserves remind me of Germany’s “Volkssturm” and Japan “suicide squad” in the final days.

Militarily speaking from questionable to worthless

Those young russian men will run in sport shoes against Ukraine artillery.

4B851390-49A8-43C1-A819-4086833AF4C2.jpeg

D6630A5C-FDD0-425C-94AF-301ACA1FA230.jpeg

2469A90C-4CE2-40B5-AE28-FBD269B92731.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom