What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, WHEN (notice I highlighted the "when") those 300,000 reserve being assemble in Ukraine, Ukrainian armed force would need to change tactics to deal with them. Because that is what the Russian expected.

I do not know, nor would I try to figure out how Russian is going to insert those 300,000 force, but if I have to guess, the battle field will go from mobility to hammer and anvil, where Ukrainian would pin down the extra Russian troop and then hammer it away and digest those troop in position.

But that is just a pure guess.

A perfect move would've been to actually raid Bilgorod, and hook around through Russian territory, but again, Ukraine is fighting with scraps for a battlefield of this size. They are torn in between concentrating forces like they did East of Kharkiv, and pursuing other easy battles.

Right now, there been huge window of opportunity near Huliaypole after Kharkiv offensive, as Russians depleted it to push Kherson, and Kharkiv itself, but UA army reserves were tied down securing the reclaimed grounds, securing a new defense line, and recuperating from 1 week of intense fighting.

A perfect move would've been to actually raid Bilgorod, and hook around through Russian territory, but again, Ukraine is fighting with scraps for a battlefield of this size. They are torn in between concentrating forces like they did East of Kharkiv, and pursuing other easy battles.

Right now, there been huge window of opportunity near Huliaypole after Kharkiv offensive, as Russians depleted it to push Kherson, and Kharkiv itself, but UA army reserves were tied down securing the reclaimed grounds, securing a new defense line, and recuperating from 1 week of intense fighting.

Russia has mutual security with Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia etc. in CSTO. An invasion into Russia triggers a war with all 6 states.

Probably even use HIMARS wherever they are getting settled at as well. Welcome to Ukraine as they said.
lol I don't know. The only thing I know for certain is that Russia would be stupid to rush those 300,000 troop into the frontline with the rest of the troop morale hit rock bottom.

HIMARS or not, Russian troop in Ukraine already suffered defeat and their morale has gone to shit, if you put those replacement DIRECTLY into those formation it will just buckle the line without even to fight for it.

I would think the next 4 to 10 weeks, what Russia do is going to be trying to fortify their line, and then bring in the reinforcement, but then you also have to look at this in the frontline Russian soldier perspective, they are already in the shit, and they are sending untrain recruit to try to help you out? That would not be a good sight if I was one of them.

I am Chinese. Chinese are 1000% pro Russia. Chinese seek revenge for 100 years of Anglo bullying who invaded China and annexed Hong Kong.
571px-China_imperialism_cartoon1.jpg

b7rppobc5pn61.jpg

Lyman will cut 1 logistic line for Russian force assaulting Bakhmut, but at least 1 more will remain.

In private TG channels of wellwishers, there are quiet whispers of noticeable UA losses from Russia's still overwhelming artillery advantage supporting them from the south.

1 advantage of assaulting a city from woods, you can move force undetected until you engage, the other side of the medal, if you get detected, you slowed down, and they can area strike you.

Putin draft just gone haywire.

Report suggested that Russian do not have all the information they needed for draft, stuff like drafting the wrong person with the same name with one case a person 63 years of ages were alleged being drafted on his son's notice. List that are not valid, there are report that Russian try to draft people who are already deceased. And also drafting people seemingly randomly whether or not they had served with the Armed force, like miner, mechanic, and builder that had not been in conscription system before.

Perhaps the most telling is the 70% of the current draft is on Minority in Dagestan, Khabarovsk and Far East region, with Russin metro only received 15% of the draft notice....

lol.......what kind of draft is this??,.
Maybe the Russians forgot to change the filters in the computers. Or they forgot to read the memo.

Well, there are 3 Brigade in reserve so if Ukraine want to push, they can.

Although I would doubt they actually push thru Russian territories (not Russian controlled territories).

Conventional wisdom suggest that Ukraine should and would capitalise the Kharkiv Offensive and push further East onto Donbas. Which is evident that they have retaken river crossing point in both Oksil and Siversky-Donets River. If this was me, I will probably open up a new axis and hit the Russian where they are not suspecting, most likely a South West to North East run toward Svatove or may even be Starobilsk, but then I am the daring type, they may want to play it safe.

China lost 20% of its land to colonizers, of which 84% to Russia, and 15% to Japanese.

British, French, Spanish, Germans, Dutch taken together barely amounted to 1%. They mostly sat in their concession ports, and did nothing.

Now, Japanese are kicked out of China, but Zhongnanhai galaxy brains keep insisting on fighting over tiny rocks in the pacific, while there is a 1000km long log in the eye they don't want to notice.

Last edited:
Lyman will cut 1 logistic line for Russian force assaulting Bakhmut, but at least 1 more will remain.

In private TG channels of wellwishers, there are quiet whispers of noticeable UA losses from Russia's still overwhelming artillery advantage supporting them from the south.

1 advantage of assaulting a city from woods, you can move force undetected until you engage, the other side of the medal, if you get detected, you slowed down, and they can area strike you.

Russia doesn’t have an overwhelming artillery advantage and hasn’t for 2-3 months now. They’ve expended over 7M shells and a huge number of their ammo depots were destroyed by HIMARS. It’s not June anymore.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom